eStaff Reviews

1 Rating

1. Excellent Contractor Service from US based Staffing Firm

Current Contractor - Project Manager - IT Security in Dallas, TX
    Current Contractor - Project Manager - IT Security in Dallas, TX

I have been working at eStaff as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I was placed by eStaff 3 months ago at a large downtown Dallas firm for a long-term Project Manager role. They supported me fully through the recruitment process, including negotiating a couple of life-balance terms in advance, and checked up with me the first few days just to make sure I was settled in. Further, both the recruiter and the CEO provided me with great interview prep, which I'm sure was instrumental in my hire. I'm enjoying my role, and look forward to continuing it for some time.

Cons

I have had two errors made on my paychecks, but since they distribute the paystubs two days BEFORE deposit, I was able to get the errors resolved the same day I got the stub, resulting in zero financial impact to me.

Advice to Management

Thank you for keeping me in touch with the same person from recruitment to payroll, and for hiring Americans! It has made a big difference to me personally, and has made communication so much easier than working with staffing firms based in other countries to fill US roles.

2. Professional, Prompt, Practiced, and Perfectionists

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Austin, TX

I have been working at eStaff full-time (More than a year)

Pros

eStaff, LLC offers a modern take on professional recruiting and staffing. Evolving daily to better provide the best candidates to the best companies. eStaff customizes each recruiting strategy for every new requirement. eStaff see's absolutely no reason to try and fit a square peg in a round hole. The candidate is an integral part of every equation, as is the client; the two must work harmoniously together, and achieve mutual beneficial results.

Cons

Only positive feedback concerning eStaff, LLC

Advice to Management

Keep Up the Good Work!

3. The team at eStaff LLC are very professional and are experts in staffing.

Former Employee - Manager in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Manager in Dallas, TX

I worked at eStaff full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The are very fast and flexible. Most importantly they do what they say they are going to do and keep candidates informed of job opportunities.

Cons

There are really no downsides to working with eStaff LLC. They are professional and do what they say they are going to do.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

RSS Feed </> Embed