easyhome

Be The First To
Add Photos

easyhome President, CEO, and Director David Ingram

David Ingram

Great people to work with but top heavy management

ProsGreat family environment in store, friendly customers. Had a blast doing service on the newest technology and learning about lease agreements

ConsPay wasn't enough to be a CRS or DS, manager made almost double what the other employees did, and working ridiculous hours away from family. Never approved time off and always thought of themselves before the employees

Advice to Senior ManagementPay your employees more. 12 dollars an hour to do repossessions is horrible. They need to stop looking at the bottom line and realize people aren't going to stay for a horrible pay. They need to pay the employee the proper amount for the job they do.

Good corporate company Franchise part kind of bad

General Manager (Former Employee) San Marcos, TX

Prosgood pay. good leadership from corporate Canada

ConsManagement, Leadership, dishonest, misleading, no work life balance

Advice to Senior Managementstop worrying about yourself and take care of your employees and customers

Number three ...can't win the RTO War's

Store Manager (Former Employee) Niagara Falls, NY

ProsCompensation was excellent in the beginning, good value for your money

ConsTo many people were hired through the good ole boy network eh, people were promoted that didn't have the companies best interest. Didn't have product advertised in sales flyer's

Advice to Senior Managementyou allowed people with no integrity to run operations into the ground, out of business in USA

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Worst company I have ever worked for!!!!

Customer Retentions Manager (Former Employee) Buffalo, NY

ProsPay , Sunday off . Thats about it

ConsOMG not enough time to type . Company was in horrible direction . District Managers and VP all upper management had no clue.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet out of the business

A great opportunity for personal growth in a team setting

Store Manager (Current Employee) Cobourg, ON (Canada)

ProsTeam concept pushed.
    Always running bonuses and prizes for staff to win
    Birthdays off with pay.

ConsVery demanding company, Push staff hard to succeed,

Advice to Senior ManagementTraining to staff should be more one on one

Regional Manager

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsDiscounts on Merch available to everyone

ConsPoor home life balance.
    Unreasonable Demands.
    High Turnover with no HR Support
    Zero Training

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in your people

Top heavy company

Accounts Payable (Former Employee) Mississauga, ON (Canada)

ProsHead office is close to a great shopping centre. Company gym.

ConsPay, promotes only those that kiss up. Top heavy boys club. Felt like we were in Leave it to Beaver era.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuit so some fresh blood can come in.

Easyfinancial Run as fast as your two little feet can take you

Manager (Former Employee)

ProsHelping customers in tight jams
    most co-workers

ConsUpper Managment is not bright at all, they are more concerned with their suits than you.
    They are very unproffesional and make fun of you to other managers
    They change things on a daily bases and don't tell(no joke what you can do today you will be threatened to be fired the next day for doing the samething)
    no communication between upper managment and store managers which makes the job very difficult when you never know what your doing. They keep sending emails and calling to say how many loans do you have going out today whatever your answer is ...the reply is thats not good enough are you sure that your cut out for this.
    i have never ever worked for a company like this in my life they are so childish...and not very bright..they sent a email out to get on a conference call so i call in to hear three district managers making fun of store managers I couldn't believe my ears so i just sat and listened and of course taped the whole conversation they gave the wrong conference code which is how i heard this whole thing and as i said they were making fun of how people looked and they were cursing and talking about medical issues managers had and very personal medical information at that..they were talking about who they were going to fire it was sick i knew in that moment i had to get away from these people. they don't give many holidays at all. the interest rate is through the roof. if you want 5k the total cost with ins is 12500....run run run and its who you know and suck up to thats how you advance.
    a lot of upper operations quit ..a lot of people are jumping ship..they are running themselves into the ground

Advice to Senior ManagementGrow up and start hiring people that are actually qualified for their positions, you have lost some of the best people due to not listening to the store managers we were the ones on the front lines but you didn't want to listen you just protect the upper managment and where is that getting you? anyone above store managers are a expense to the company we are not we are the ones actually doing the work!! you were given plenty of info through the my safe work place (what a joke) and HR and your silly monkey surveys and still you kept letting really honest strong managers walk. Your company is only as good as the treatment of your staff so think about this ...go to work for someone who is hounding the crap out of you every hour telling you your not good enough...do you really think i am going to give you the best no way i am only going to do what i need to do to get by becuase if you don't care about me then i don't give a fig about you or your company. now if you were good clean honest company then i would be working my butt off for you and if i had a slow day then i would be dissapointed in myself and would trying harder the next day as this was the way it started out but then the company shifted and just kept hiring bad district managers till it was no longer fun to work for you. so you can have your big degrees it doesn't mean nothing when you have no common sense treat your staff like crap and thats what you get back in return. I am now just waiting to see how long it is going to take to see you go out of business!!!

RTO "Trainwreck"

Store Manager (Current Employee)

ProsNewer store lay outs appeal to customers.
    Multiple ways for customer to save money.

ConsNo real plan for stores future.
    Weak home office talent and poor support to stores.
    Cloak and dagger style manaement where they plan behind your back to eliminate problems rather than fix.

Advice to Senior ManagementRespect your ops teams in store and support them with constant well thought out feedback. We live in an age of digital connections were no one is truely out of reach so why do some emails not get answered? Well that is simple it is not important to you and YOU are more important than us so we can deal with it!

Good people, not so good management

Project Manager (Former Employee) Mississauga, ON (Canada)

ProsGreat people to work with at staff level. Company's own gym and quite a few staff events.

ConsLack of management commitment to long term change or effective change implementation. Very top heavy with management decisions changing frequently on how to respond to market conditions.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommit to a long term plan and recognize the abilities of employees to contribute to organizational goals instead of hiring and promoting the "yes boss" paradigm.

Worked for easyhome? Contribute to the Community!