ebizAutos Reviews

3.6
Thomas P Dunn Jr

1. Great Place to work - Amazing Learning Experience

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at ebizAutos full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

eBizAutos has been a wonderful experience for me, personally and professionally. I have worked here the last four years and have gained tremendously as a result of it. Not only has my career improved significantly as a result of working here, but I also feel that my strengths as a person have improved as well. eBizAutos has taught me that to maintain a strong business, one must be willing to change, think outside the box, work with others, and always figure out the best way to solve a problem. If I could describe the last four years of working at eBizAutos, I would say that I started out as a Youngling (Star Wars) and have grown into a full Jedi Master :)

Cons

Sick time is used as PTO.

Provide sick days.

2. Surprised this place isn't closed down

I have been working at ebizAutos

Pros

Lunch, Video Games, Freedom, Casual Work Environment

Cons

This used to be a great place to work. In the past 3 years it has changed, we are losing clients like crazy and not stopping. Penske is our largest customer, if we ever lost them I fear for my job. No communication within departments. Accounting Department is clueless, ask a question about your check or benefits and get the deer in a headlight look. Truly makes me sad what this company has become, it used to be such a great place to work.

Have clear focus and direction. Communicate with your employees. We helped build this company and we are all assets.

Ebizautos is a Joke

I worked at ebizAutos full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

used to be a great place to work fun environment it is sad what it has become.

Cons

Owners are greedy, heartless and selfish. Only care about the bottom dollar. Management is like a circus. No integrity at all. Clients are dropping like flies. Owner has a new Ferrari every other month. Huge slap in the face when he says the company is cutting costs.

Find your integrity and treat your employees with respect

company is going down the drain

Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in San Luis Obispo, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in San Luis Obispo, CA

I worked at ebizAutos full-time

Pros

Decent pay, free lunch once a week, average benefits, good hours, don't have to take work home with you.

Cons

The company decided to close their SLO office without trying to find any alternative solutions before closing the office. Basically no raises, below average PTO, no sick pay, poorly managed by all decision makers. If you are in support, it is almost impossible to grow within this company.

Annual raises and incentives for hard work aside from making sales. Instead of closing an office down, try presenting some of the companies issues to the employees who speak to your customers.

A Horrible Place to Work

I have been working at ebizAutos

Pros

Flexible hours, Easy, no brainer

Cons

No Sick days
    Six Holidays per Year...Have never worked for a company with so few paid Holidays
    Inexperienced Management

Regular Communication with Employees, i.e., Quarterly Meetings
    More Paid Holidays
    Paid Sick Days

7. No TPS Reports Here

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at ebizAutos full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Let me ask you something. When you come in on Monday and you're not feeling real well, does anyone ever say to you, "Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays?" Well, I've been working at eBizAutos for over 5 years and no one has said that to me, ever. No a$$ kickings needed here.

There is something magical about a company that has the ability to see that happy and laughing employees are good, productive, and loyal employees. eBizAutos takes this magic and transforms it into a productive and financially profitable company & workplace environment.

The people I work with are all friendly and are one of the top "perks" of working here. Others include a casual and comfortable workplace, xbox 360 & Wii systems, arcade games, foosball, free soda, drinks and snacks. There's catered lunch every Tuesday & a gloriously shiny espresso machine to fuel our creativity. The ratio of people to cake is not too big and on some afternoons I'm treated to the smell of freshly popped popcorn courtesy of the popcorn machine. I can happily bang through the rest of my workday with thoughts of ET and the Goonies. It's not all fun and games here, our awards for being the best at Website Design in our industry for the past 5 years speak volumes to this. We do work, and work better because of all eBiz has to offer!!!

The CEO and his wife are genuinely good people. They hit the nail on the head when it comes to creating a profitable company that keeps their employees happy. They enable me to live a stress free work life and support my family and apple gadget addiction. They understand that family comes first, and that your job is supposed to support your family, not the other way round.

Richard Bach (wait...who?) said, "The more I want to get something done, the less I call it work." - Amen brother! That's how I feel about working at eBizAutos.

Cons

Vacation days are on the shorter end of the stick :-/

Keep on keeping on!

8. Casual work environment, friendly atmosphere and in the happiest city in America!

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in San Luis Obispo, CA

I have been working at ebizAutos full-time

Pros

Casual work environment, everyone is around the same age and same stage of life which makes for great relationships and relatability. Snacks and drinks are provided, and we have lunch provided on Tuesdays. Management does not micro-manage, and everyone is always willing to help if you need a question answered or assistance in solving a case. Ping pong and foosball are available to let off steam or take a break in the middle of the day. Overall a very positive environment to work in.

Cons

Not much room for growth from an account manager position. PTO and sick days are combined and capped at 15 days/year. PTO starts at 10 days a year until you have completed one full fiscal year, so if you are hired after January, you have to wait an upwards of 1 year and 11 months to receive the additional 5 PTO days. PTO days are "use them or lose them", and they do not roll over into the next year. High turnover rate at support level.

I would suggest coming up with creative ways to reward account managers who work hard to keep good, hard workers from leaving.

9. Laid back, fun work environment

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in San Luis Obispo, CA

I have been working at ebizAutos full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Very casual and laid back place to work. All my coworkers are funny, intelligent, approachable, and eager to help with any issues. The manager is really easy to work for and also very approachable.

Cons

There isn't much room to grow in the support department. We also don't get sick days, it's taken out of your PTO.

Give sick days.

10. My experience at eBiz has been short so far, but enjoyable.

Current Employee - Ecommerce Analyst in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Ecommerce Analyst in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at ebizAutos full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Casual office environment, the company provides free snacks and beverages everyday and lunch on Tuesday. The facilities are very nice and the office equipment is up to date. The people are generally very friendly, no one in management is unapproachable. Things tend to run smoothly because it seems everyone's opinions and ideas are valued. Because the company is still relatively new and trying to define itself, you get the feeling that there's room to grow.

Cons

Unfortunately, you don't get any sick days so you're forced to use your PTO when you aren't feeling well. Additionally, there is a strange PTO policy. After you've been here for 90 days you earn 1 day per month thereafter, but you don't start earning 1.25 days per month until January 1st following your first 365 days of employment no matter when you were hired. Therefore, someone hired in February has to work significantly harder for that extra quarter day than someone who was hired in December.

Clarify the PTO/Sick Day policy--thank you for the free lunch!

11. A great place to work with great people!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at ebizAutos full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The best thing about working at eBizAutos are the people. I work with some of the brightest, friendliest, and driven people I have ever worked known. People here are focused and work as a team from Support, to Product Development, to the Creative Team, on up to the Executive level. I can't believe the change that has occurred since I started, all for the better. More processes have been put in place but not so much that we get bogged down and don't get anything done. eBiz continues to focus on what matters and hires people that fit in and see the common goal. We are given the freedom to do what we think is best and are also held accountable for decisions that are made and direction that is taken. Even though our customers can be challenging they also respect us and know we will take care of their needs and do what is right.

Cons

eBiz can be a very fast paced environment with changing priorities which is both a positive and a negative. Working in a get it done atmosphere is definitely a plus but can put a large amount of pressure on those involved. The counter of this is working in an overly process oriented corporate environment where nothing gets done. I much prefer the eBiz way, we just need to focus on priorities and follow through before redirecting as much as possible but then again if the business needs to change gears to generate revenue and deliver the best service and product, I am all for it as it's what makes sense.

Stay focused on the goals, provide clear direction to all employees, and consistent communicate is key. Make sure all teams in the different locations are communicating as that is what will make us all successful and facilitate providing the best service to our customers.