ebizAutos

Add Photos

Thomas P Dunn Jr

Great Place to work - Amazing Learning Experience

Las Vegas, NV

ProseBizAutos has been a wonderful experience for me, personally and professionally. I have worked here the last four years and have gained tremendously as a result of it. Not only has my career improved significantly as a result of working here, but I also feel that my strengths as a person have improved as well. eBizAutos has taught me that to maintain a strong business, one must be willing to change, think outside the box, work with others, and always figure out the best way to solve a problem. If I could describe the last four years of working at eBizAutos, I would say that I started out as a Youngling (Star Wars) and have grown into a full Jedi Master :)

ConsSick time is used as PTO.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide sick days.

Ebizautos is a Joke

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosused to be a great place to work fun environment it is sad what it has become.

ConsOwners are greedy, heartless and selfish. Only care about the bottom dollar. Management is like a circus. No integrity at all. Clients are dropping like flies. Owner has a new Ferrari every other month. Huge slap in the face when he says the company is cutting costs.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind your integrity and treat your employees with respect

company is going down the drain

Senior Account Manager (Former Employee)
    San Luis Obispo, CA

ProsDecent pay, free lunch once a week, average benefits, good hours, don't have to take work home with you.

ConsThe company decided to close their SLO office without trying to find any alternative solutions before closing the office. Basically no raises, below average PTO, no sick pay, poorly managed by all decision makers. If you are in support, it is almost impossible to grow within this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementAnnual raises and incentives for hard work aside from making sales. Instead of closing an office down, try presenting some of the companies issues to the employees who speak to your customers.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A Horrible Place to Work

ProsFlexible hours, Easy, no brainer

ConsNo Sick days
    Six Holidays per Year...Have never worked for a company with so few paid Holidays
    Inexperienced Management

Advice to Senior ManagementRegular Communication with Employees, i.e., Quarterly Meetings
    More Paid Holidays
    Paid Sick Days

Casual work environment, friendly atmosphere and in the happiest city in America!

Senior Account Manager (Current Employee)
    San Luis Obispo, CA

ProsCasual work environment, everyone is around the same age and same stage of life which makes for great relationships and relatability. Snacks and drinks are provided, and we have lunch provided on Tuesdays. Management does not micro-manage, and everyone is always willing to help if you need a question answered or assistance in solving a case. Ping pong and foosball are available to let off steam or take a break in the middle of the day. Overall a very positive environment to work in.

ConsNot much room for growth from an account manager position. PTO and sick days are combined and capped at 15 days/year. PTO starts at 10 days a year until you have completed one full fiscal year, so if you are hired after January, you have to wait an upwards of 1 year and 11 months to receive the additional 5 PTO days. PTO days are "use them or lose them", and they do not roll over into the next year. High turnover rate at support level.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would suggest coming up with creative ways to reward account managers who work hard to keep good, hard workers from leaving.

No TPS Reports Here

Las Vegas, NV

ProsLet me ask you something. When you come in on Monday and you're not feeling real well, does anyone ever say to you, "Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays?" Well, I've been working at eBizAutos for over 5 years and no one has said that to me, ever. No a$$ kickings needed here.

There is something magical about a company that has the ability to see that happy and laughing employees are good, productive, and loyal employees. eBizAutos takes this magic and transforms it into a productive and financially profitable company & workplace environment.

The people I work with are all friendly and are one of the top "perks" of working here. Others include a casual and comfortable workplace, xbox 360 & Wii systems, arcade games, foosball, free soda, drinks and snacks. There's catered lunch every Tuesday & a gloriously shiny espresso machine to fuel our creativity. The ratio of people to cake is not too big and on some afternoons I'm treated to the smell of freshly popped popcorn courtesy of the popcorn machine. I can happily bang through the rest of my workday with thoughts of ET and the Goonies. It's not all fun and games here, our awards for being the best at Website Design in our industry for the past 5 years speak volumes to this. We do work, and work better because of all eBiz has to offer!!!

The CEO and his wife are genuinely good people. They hit the nail on the head when it comes to creating a profitable company that keeps their employees happy. They enable me to live a stress free work life and support my family and apple gadget addiction. They understand that family comes first, and that your job is supposed to support your family, not the other way round.

Richard Bach (wait...who?) said, "The more I want to get something done, the less I call it work." - Amen brother! That's how I feel about working at eBizAutos.

ConsVacation days are on the shorter end of the stick :-/

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on keeping on!

Laid back, fun work environment

Senior Account Manager (Current Employee)
    San Luis Obispo, CA

ProsVery casual and laid back place to work. All my coworkers are funny, intelligent, approachable, and eager to help with any issues. The manager is really easy to work for and also very approachable.

ConsThere isn't much room to grow in the support department. We also don't get sick days, it's taken out of your PTO.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive sick days.

My experience at eBiz has been short so far, but enjoyable.

Ecommerce Analyst (Current Employee)
    Las Vegas, NV

ProsCasual office environment, the company provides free snacks and beverages everyday and lunch on Tuesday. The facilities are very nice and the office equipment is up to date. The people are generally very friendly, no one in management is unapproachable. Things tend to run smoothly because it seems everyone's opinions and ideas are valued. Because the company is still relatively new and trying to define itself, you get the feeling that there's room to grow.

ConsUnfortunately, you don't get any sick days so you're forced to use your PTO when you aren't feeling well. Additionally, there is a strange PTO policy. After you've been here for 90 days you earn 1 day per month thereafter, but you don't start earning 1.25 days per month until January 1st following your first 365 days of employment no matter when you were hired. Therefore, someone hired in February has to work significantly harder for that extra quarter day than someone who was hired in December.

Advice to Senior ManagementClarify the PTO/Sick Day policy--thank you for the free lunch!

A great place to work with great people!

Las Vegas, NV

ProsThe best thing about working at eBizAutos are the people. I work with some of the brightest, friendliest, and driven people I have ever worked known. People here are focused and work as a team from Support, to Product Development, to the Creative Team, on up to the Executive level. I can't believe the change that has occurred since I started, all for the better. More processes have been put in place but not so much that we get bogged down and don't get anything done. eBiz continues to focus on what matters and hires people that fit in and see the common goal. We are given the freedom to do what we think is best and are also held accountable for decisions that are made and direction that is taken. Even though our customers can be challenging they also respect us and know we will take care of their needs and do what is right.

ConseBiz can be a very fast paced environment with changing priorities which is both a positive and a negative. Working in a get it done atmosphere is definitely a plus but can put a large amount of pressure on those involved. The counter of this is working in an overly process oriented corporate environment where nothing gets done. I much prefer the eBiz way, we just need to focus on priorities and follow through before redirecting as much as possible but then again if the business needs to change gears to generate revenue and deliver the best service and product, I am all for it as it's what makes sense.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay focused on the goals, provide clear direction to all employees, and consistent communicate is key. Make sure all teams in the different locations are communicating as that is what will make us all successful and facilitate providing the best service to our customers.

Relaxed and Rewarding, Teamwork and Independence. I am proud to work for eBizAutos.

(Current Employee)
    Las Vegas, NV

ProsThere is a great community feel here at eBiz- everyone is working toward a common goal, and no matter how busy someone here may be, they are still willing and able to take the time to help out someone else, or answer their question. Learning and growth is greatly encouraged. Employees are treated as assets, and are given the freedom and independence to manage their workload as they see fit, while still supporting project goals/deadlines. This is definitely exemplified by the many games (wii, xbox, arcade style games, foosball) available to employees to take a break from work. I think this break helps keep me productive & avoid burnout, but also helps clear my mind when working on creative projects.

There are good benefit packages (health/dental/401K & I believe vision, but I am not sure because I don't wear glasses) that give me the services that I need. The only negative item I have related to this is that I had to switch one of my prescriptions to a generic because the one I preferred was not covered by our plan.

As an independent person, I have had difficulty in the past working under micro-managers, or managers who don't respect the skills of their employees, but that is SO not the case here at eBiz. I am really happy working for my manager- I respect her leadership, and I appreciate her guidance, as well as the independence she gives each of us on our team. Her feedback is really great, whether it is praise or constructive criticism, and it has definitely helped improve my skills while working here. She really makes me feel like I am part of a team, and that my efforts matter and make a difference.

I recently referred a friend to apply here, and telling her all the reasons that I love working here definitely reminded me why I am proud to work for eBiz.

ConsOne of the difficulties of working at a company that has multiple locations is communication. It can be challenging to keep everybody in the loop, but throughout my 2.5 years here so far, I have seen great improvements to the efforts taken to increase communication. While it can never be perfect, I think that is just a realistic limitation for such a fast-paced company, and given that constraint, eBiz does a good job.

The only real bummer is that eBiz doesn't have an ideal PTO policy- all of our time (sick time and vacation time) is lumped together. This encourages people to come in on a day that they are under the weather, to avoid using a PTO day. In the end, they just end up sharing germs. For the benefit of everybody, I wish that a few sick days were allowed without counting against vacation time. Having said that, vacation time is very flexible and I have never been denied a PTO request when I have made one.

Worked for ebizAutos? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ebizAutos reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ebizAutos CEO Thomas P Dunn Jr. All 25 reviews posted anonymously by ebizAutos employees.