ecinity Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
CEO

1. Great company with really smart and great people around

I have been working at ecinity full-time (More than a year)

Pros

everyday when i go to work it amazes me how everyone in our small office works together and amazes customers and peers. This is what makes me feel i am part of a great team. we all work a lot but its a great learning environment for me. I am coming up on my 9 months with company but it makes me feel better everyday. A great company to work for.

Cons

It is a great place to work for anyone who is self starter and has ability to work without lots of management or micro management.

Advice to Management

we need keep our hiring strict so we can maintain quality of our team as we grow now.

Declined Offer due to no W-2 Status

Former Employee - Sales in Encino, CA
    Former Employee - Sales in Encino, CA

I worked at ecinity full-time

Pros

GREAT platform; GREAT idea. A product companies need.

Cons

Start up company; wanted to put me on contractor status for first 90 days

Advice to Management

If you want new employees to share your long term vision, hire new employees on W-2 status. Remember, a new employee is risking a lot to come work for you as well. The company has potential. I was worried about being on contractor status and what would come after the initial 90 days. That limited my ability to think long term.

No structure and atmosphere is like sitting in a pyramid seminar all day

Current Employee - Confidential
    Current Employee - Confidential

I have been working at ecinity full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You'll have a job and its just that a job

Cons

No company structure A lot of talk thats it no delivery on all the talk Poor communication between peers feedback

Advice to Management

create structure and open to ideas

More deceptive sales and marketing practices than all previous companies I've worked for combined

Former Employee - Sales & Marketing in Encino, CA
    Former Employee - Sales & Marketing in Encino, CA

I worked at ecinity full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Product has great potential if the team stays focus and follows through with promises made to clients

Cons

CEO (Amit Jain) is a great sales person, unfortunately everything is based on smoke and mirrors and he never delivers a solid response or result. The company is constantly trying to chase the newest product idea without paying attention to its core strengths and expertise. Management team is unfocused thus unable to deliver on promises made to clients.

Advice to Management

Don't over-promise to clients on products that you haven't built or that are not even on your roadmap. Stay away from deceptive marketing and sales tactics, because eventually the client will know your true potential and what you are and are not able to offer.

Great company, great people, great product

I have been working at ecinity full-time

Pros

Great leadership team on a mission to provide a cost-effective solution for SMBs to build their online presence and effectively communicate with their customers. Robust, full-featured technology that just keeps getting better and better.

Cons

Still building our marketing assets.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work -- you have provided a great vision and execution plan and I feel lucky to be part of the organization.

RSS Feed </> Embed