elements Reviews

5.0

CEO

very forward thinking and refreshing place to work

Current Employee - Sales and Business Development  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Sales and Business Development in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at elements full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

new and expanding company, great environment, performance based with good incentives, great people

Cons

fast-paced, high expectations of team members

Best Job of My Life

Former Employee - Assistant Manager  in  Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Miami, FL

I worked at elements full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I'm not usually a review writer, but I did want to share my experience at elements for women. I have been working at fitness clubs for almost 15 years, and never did I feel such a positive energy from both my co-workers and members alike. elements is a very special place and I will truly miss being a part of it

Cons

I found it very fulfilling to work with the elements members, especially those women who were brand new to fitness. I really don't feel like there were any cons to the experience, except that I personally am not a morning person and sometimes would have to be at the club by 7am, which was tough for me.

I was an assistant manager at the elements for women club, I enjoyed the creativity we were allowed with customizing classes and fitness programs, and especially the seasonal variety of offerings to keep things fresh. I am really glad that BalanceDiet weight loss programs will be added this year, they are going to be a nice addition.

Worked for elements? Contribute to the Community!