etransmedia Technology

Vikram Agrawal

Great Place to work, Great people to work for

Current Employee - IT Systems Engineer in Troy, NY
    Current Employee - IT Systems Engineer in Troy, NY

I have been working at etransmedia Technology full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The office has alot of fun people to work with. it lacks the politics of most places, you are expected to work hard which is what every business should do. I see alot of complainers saying how much work they have to do but the truth is they just need to do there job and not be on the internet all day

Cons

Health insurance is very expensive

Provide higher salaries and that will solve your turnaround problem

Exciting meaningful work.

Former Employee - Applications Developer in Troy, NY

I worked at etransmedia Technology full-time

Pros

You get to work on a lot of exciting innovative projects and you really feel like you are part of a team. You actually feel like you are making a difference, going the extra mile makes you feel good, management recognized good works. 9 times out of 10 you feel excited going to work in the morning.

Cons

There is very effort put in supporting a proper work life balance. You are expected to work longer hours, the pay is well below market value, and Health insurance plans isn't that great, and lack of other benefits such as 401k, Vision, and the vacation policy isn't always clear.

Pay attention to the well being of the employees. Pay attention to their actual market value, not just the industry average for the title.

Work was okay but underpaid

I worked at etransmedia Technology

Pros

Some of the things I was able to work on were neat and interesting. There was a lot of challenging things to get my hands on. For the most part, I was left alone to work on things and occasionally was brought into meetings.

Cons

The biggest downside for me was the benefits package and compensation. Salary is roughly $10,000 less than what I was worth, health insurance was expensive (company did not provide a portion towards dependents), only two weeks paid time off including sick time, no 401(k).

My advice to management would be to add some employee incentives and have an open mind toward your employees for ideas how these benefits could improve.

etransmedia Technology Photos