Jobs Companies & Reviews Salaries Interviews

110 of 27 Companies
Sort by

1-800 CONTACTS

www.1800contacts.com HQ: Draper, UT

As the world's largest contact lens store®, 1-800 CONTACTS is dedicated to providing you with a simple, hassle-free way to replace your contact lenses. At 1-800 CONTACTS, you will receive the exact…Full Overview

A 1-800 CONTACTS Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer said:

“Enjoy my 3 months there”
“I really enjoyed the employee perks. Cafeteria, onsite gym, other wellness offered, vision center, snacks in each department. They took a genuine interest in their employees and did whatever they…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

1-800 CONTACTS CEO and Director Brian Bethers

Brian Bethers
89% Approve

Laura Laaman & Associates

www.outstandingpetcare.com HQ: Southbury, CT

A Laura Laaman & Associates Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer said:

“Fantastic progressive growing company!”
“I worked as Executive Assistant to the CEO at LL&A for more than 3 and a half years and have to say that it was the most varied and enjoyable job in my career so far! This thriving niche consultancy…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Laura Laaman
Not Yet Rated

Vidiator

www.vidiator.com HQ: Bellevue, WA

A Vidiator Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer said:

“Great Company with Strong Leadership!”
“Vidiator was a great place to work! Some of the best reasons to work at Vidiator are the terrific people and the inspired leadership. I feel fortunate that I had the opportunity to work closely with…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

Vidiator CEO Connie Wong

Connie Wong
49% Approve

Stone Bond Technologies

www.stonebond.com HQ: Houston, TX

A Stone Bond Technologies Assistant to Chief Executive Officer/President said:

“Rewarding experience working with my mentor....”
“I had the pleasure of working as the Assistant to the President, Antonio Szabo, and I looked up to him as a mentor and still do!!! Dynamic Company!!! If you are given the opportunity to work with…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Antonio Szabรณ
61% Approve

Headstrong Media

www.headstrong-media.com HQ: Fort Lauderdale, FL

An Headstrong Media Executive Assistant to Chief Operating Officer said:

“Working for the owner of Headstrong Media, Greg Ashe, is like working with my best friend.”
“I was able to decorate my own office. Freedom to play music aloud. My employer displayed trust in me which made me trust the company. No micromanaging. Very relaxed environment. New company - we grew…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

Andrew Marcus
0% Approve

Uncommon Schools

www.uncommonschools.org HQ: New York, NY

An Uncommon Schools Special Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer said:

“Doing great things, just wasn't the right fit.”
“Mission driven, strong leadership, solid organizational structure.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Brett Peiser
100% Approve

Tocquigny

www.tocquigny.com HQ: Austin, TX

At Tocquigny, the golden rule rules. We treat our employees like we want to be treated – with trust and respect. Every day, we push to create groundbreaking work in an inspirational environment that…Full Overview

A Tocquigny Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer/Office Manager said:

“Industry leading talent with a view from the top of the world!”
“Scratch below the surface of the amazing views and awesome office, you will find the hardest and most talented group of people assembled. I was lucky enough to be their Mama for three years. After…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

Yvonne Tocquigny
77% Approve

Nightlife Production

www.nightlife-productions.com HQ: New York, NY

A Nightlife Production Management, Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer said:

“I learned a lot.”
“This is a great company to get your feet wet and build experience. It is a very relaxed environment with tons of opportunities to meet some great people and learn new skills.” –
Full Review

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Bernadette Brennan
Not Yet Rated

Advent Software

www.advent.com HQ: San Francisco, CA NASDAQ: ADVS

An Advent Software Executive Assistant to Chief Financial Officer said:

“Great company and employees”
“Advent's employee turnover is low. Staff genuinely like their jobs and they are very supportive of promoting from within.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.7 Employees say it's “OK”

Advent Software President & CEO Pete Hess

Pete Hess
35% Approve

CourseTrends

www.coursetrends.com HQ: Austin, TX

A CourseTrends Executive Assistant to the Chief Operating Officer said:

“Growing, Fast Paced Company with a Solid Work Environment”
“The company is successful, growing quickly, and pumping out new jobs everyday. The workers are close and get along well; most workers hang out with each other outside of work. Job security is good as…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

Alan Stalcup