gdkn

gdkn Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Still loving it !

ProsEVP has been hands on with our team. Rewarded Performance with sizable raises. Gave us promotions for performance. Received a double digit percentage wise (very happy - he he) increase and additional accounts to serve. There has been a major reorganization ongoing. The changes have been good for those of us wanting to focus on work. Some of the negative influences have been eliminated. This is helping the morale greatly. Open communication has helped a lot too.

ConsLot of work to do.To me its an opportunity to make a lot of money and its job security.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease keep the open lines of communication going.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Don't do it! Run for the hills!!!

Recruiter CCL (Former Employee) Pembroke Pines, FL

Pros-There is free coffee
    -Every 2nd week the company buys bagels for breakfast
    -We get to use wide screen monitors
    -Jeans on Fridays

Cons-Constant micromanagement
    -No Health Insurance/401K or benefits as an internal employee (Recruiter)
    -Today's Commissions are paid at the end of the next quarter. I didn't get my first check until after my 5th month
    -Promised a raise, never happened.
    -You will be encouraged to work unpaid overtime, however when you miss work and make up the hours you're not paid for it. You are told you are a salaried employee so they don't have to pay OT. However, when you miss hours/days you are hourly. LOL.
    -Low commissions and base salary.
    -3 paid Vacation Days a year (Yes, that was not a typo). Anytime you take a day off, you are questioned the next day because they assume you're interviewing.
    -Expect daily verbal abuse as a recruiter. (That is guaranteed)
    -Toxic work culture.
    -You are forced to pay for breakfast for the whole company every 3 months. As a new employee i was stunned, then i just rolled with it.
    -You are also forced to by co-worker birthday gifts, even if you don't know them. The manager walks around the office shaking you down until you give up the cash.
    -Management is unprofessional and incompetent.

Advice to Senior Management-Stop making promises you can't keep. Don't promise a raise and then not deliver.
    -Maybe you should ask yourself why all your good recruiters and HR professionals are gone in less than a year.
    -Pay your internal employees real benefits/health insurance/vacation time and 401K.
    -Stop treating women in the office like 2nd class citizens. Just because the owners are Indian doesn't mean we women should be treated like lesser people.

Awesome place to work at !

Management (Current Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

ProsVery knowledgable management team. Constant innovation is their theme. You bring up an issue and within days their IT and Engineering team whips up a solution for you

ConsExecutive Management is very hard working. They are always there. Makes you feel guilty about leaving work on time. You almost feel like you are not working hard enough if you follow a regular schedule.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a chill pill guys. Don't work so hard.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Is it worth it???????????????

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe senior mamagement team is extremely knowledgable and if you are fortunate to work closley with them and able to overlook certain aspects you will be able to learn alot. It is due only to the V-P and Presdnt that the firm has gotten where they are today and wil continue continue to grow in spite of the flaws within the corporation.

Consoffice is extremely clickish to point of where its uncomfortable to go to work. Being a small office compared to "normal"' corporation there is no place "to hide" in order to professionally avoid that feeling and continue to work effectively. Even when you do a good job (very few times in eyes of management) you are acknowledgded in a condesending manner which diminishes its worth. The pay is not good and the office is demanding. Their benefits are below standard and policies are not in alignment w corporate standards. Majority of workers that do stay are not happy w management (verging on hatred) but come in do their work , deal with daily nonsense and abuse and leave. Almost the entire staff has something to say about how they are treated and handled unfavorable yet will not approach upper management (some are managers themselves) to discuss the situation. It is a chore to get to work and make it thru the day.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't just talk the talk. Practice what you preach. You paint a perfect picture yet the image is destroyed once the work begins. Listen and learn from your all employees. If treated properly and rewarded justly you wouldl have a great team. Employees are miserable for valid reasons that you ignore. Learn to trust your employees in their competencies and truely allow them the envirnoment to nuture their growth and potential.

Worked for gdkn? Contribute to the Community!