Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews

110 of 307 Companies
Sort by

CoStar Group

www.costar.com HQ: Washington, DC NASDAQ: CSGP

We’re CoStar Group. For 25 years we’ve made it a priority to help our employees achieve their best. From accounting and research, to marketing and product development, we know our success is…Full Overview

A CoStar Group Research Associate said:

“This is a great place to be if you work hard and want to grow”
“I love working for such a forward thinking company. It's an exciting place to be, lots of growth and opportunity I work with a great group of people in the Glasgow office, there's a buzz about the…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.5 Employees say it's “OK”

CoStar Group President, CEO, and Director Andrew C. Florance

Andrew C. Florance
39% Approve

Glasgow Interactive

www.glasgowinteractive.co.uk HQ: Glasgow, United Kingdom

A Glasgow Interactive Sales Consultant said:

“Confident with my company and my career”
“* Team of colleagues are really helpful * Good weekly bonuses * Company events which is good to meet people from the other offices * I can go on business trips to other cities * Training courses…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

Morgan Stanley

www.morganstanley.com HQ: New York, NY NYSE: MS

A Morgan Stanley Associate said:

“Good culture”
“A firm with a clear strategy and good leadership; lots of opportunities to learn” –
1,769 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Morgan Stanley CEO James P. Gorman

James P. Gorman
83% Approve

Three

www.three.co.uk HQ: Maidenhead, United Kingdom

We're making things better. Since 2003, we've created the biggest 3G network in the UK from scratch. We’ve developed internet services that our customers love and there's plenty more to come. We're…Full Overview

A Three employee said:

“Positive with lots of change”
“The people, the location, the culture, the pay and benefits, the development opportunities, the flexibility” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Three CEO David Dyson

David Dyson
97% Approve

University of Glasgow

www.gla.ac.uk HQ: Glasgow, United Kingdom

An University of Glasgow Student Caller Fundraising Team said:

“Telephone fundraiser job with the University alumni office. Good pay, treated with respect”
“You're treated with respect and the pay is generally higher than you would expect if doing a similar job out with the university. There is extensive training and flexibility with shifts.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

J.P. Morgan

www.jpmorganchase.com HQ: New York, NY NYSE: JPM

J.P. Morgan has been doing first-class business in a first-class way for more than 200 years. We have been a leading player in helping companies grow and markets develop throughout our history. We…Full Overview

A J.P. Morgan Applications Developer said:

“Application Developer”
“Multi-national company having thousands of employees managing trillions in assets, Good company culture, friendly and easy-going colleagues, supportive, opportunity to work on a wide variety of…” –
4,290 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

J.P. Morgan Chairman, President, and CEO Jamie Dimon

Jamie Dimon
85% Approve

Wm Morrison Supermarkets

www.morrisons.co.uk HQ: Bradford, United Kingdom PINK: MRWSF

A Wm Morrison Supermarkets Deputy General Manager said:

“senior manager”
“Hard place to get on although my role primarily is the engagement of department heads and encouraging good performance. Surrounded by excellent people who have a very hard job.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.7 Employees say it's “OK”

Dalton Philips
24% Approve

IBM

www.ibm.com HQ: Armonk, NY NYSE: IBM

Join us. Where forward-thinking IBMers are inspired to build a smarter planet. Be an innovator Whether you're fresh out of college, or an experienced professional, IBM is a company where you can…Full Overview

An IBM employee said:

“Salary programmes need an overhaul otherwise staff will continue to leave the same as last year.”
“Opportunities to work or a wide variety of projects” –
12,142 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

IBM CEO Virginia Rometty

Virginia Rometty
49% Approve

Teleperformance

www.teleperformance.com HQ: Paris, France

A Teleperformance Customer Service Representative said:

“A lot of fun with a lot of experience!”
“Great pay Great experience A really fun working environment Great colleagues Great training Amazing bosses Easy to work your way up Excellent training program's to go higher” –

Overall Company Rating

2.5 Employees say it's “OK”

Teleperformance Fondateur Daniel Julien

Daniel Julien
43% Approve

Tesco

www.tesco.com HQ: Cheshunt, United Kingdom PINK: TSCDY

A Tesco Customer Assistant said:

“Customer Advisor”
“Really good office culture, good pay, time and a half on a Sunday. Very flexible hours and easy to get time off if you are a student.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

Dave Lewis