gpac

Updated October 10, 2014
Updated October 10, 2014
4.9

CEO

A person's actions will tell you everything you need to know!!

Current Employee - Employee in Sioux Falls, SD

I have been working at gpac full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

gpac is dedicated to growth!!! If you want to partner with a family and a group of people that truly have integrity, trust, and a genuine interest in sharing a rewarding career with others, look no further!!!! gpac is run as a flat organization. What does that mean? We're not caught up in titles and corporate political drama. You don't have to chase a corporate "title" to be viewed as a leader in our organization. We focus on utilizing everyone's strengths to make our company stronger. You can take your passion and utilize your strengths to carve out a very good living for yourself, while being recognized/rewarded for your efforts. If you are competitive, self disciplined, and want to be a part of group of like minded individuals all striving for greatness, gpac is the place for you. Everyone is provided with industry leading training, tools, and a team that will support you.

Cons

Not enough time in the day! Every day is a party at gpac and I don't want the nights or weekends to come!

Keep the gas pushed to the floor boards!!! Don't let anyone tell us we can't!! We CAN do whatever we put our mind to! Growth!! Growth!!! Growth!!!!!

gpac is a fun company to work for that offers a great challenge.

I have been working at gpac full-time (more than an year)

Pros

gpac promotes a great company culture that makes coming to work fun. They offer a flexible schedule that leads to a great work/life balance. In addition, there is unlimited earnings potential that is based on your own performance. Top performers within the company are rewarded for their efforts. Individuals within the company are led by a team of experienced managers. At gpac you are provided with all the tools necessary to be successful.

Cons

The company structure is relatively flat with limited upward mobility. However, if an individual is successful they will be rewarded with a very aggressive pay structure that makes up for it.

This is a special opportunity for the right kind of person

Current Employee - Executive Recruiter in Sioux Falls, SD
    Current Employee - Executive Recruiter in Sioux Falls, SD

I have been working at gpac full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

This profession is rewarding, meaningful, respectable and infectious. Is it challenging at times?...Yep! But that's why I personally enjoy it so much. Gpac is owned by, managed by, and is full of people working there that are hard-working, ethical, helpful and faithful. The tools provided to succeed at gpac are countless. You just need to bring your personal motivation. This is the perfect company for a self-disciplined person that wants to be rewarded for their hard work and that is looking for a long term career.

Cons

If you have a need to go outside of an office environment to mingle with people face to face, this might not be the right place to choose. We don't get to meet most of the people we partner with every day.

We need to hit 10 million!

What a ride so far...!

Current Employee - Employee in Sioux Falls, SD

I have been working at gpac full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The people, the atmosphere and fast-paced environment, having the ability to write your own check, run your own business, and have all the resources available at your fingertips at no cost...what a HUGE plus!

Cons

I think that an individual is one of the biggest hurdles to overcome; meaning, a person can only hold back themselves.

Slow down and concentrate on one task at a time; get more intimate with every employee on both a professional and personal level.

Love my job!

I have been working at gpac full-time

Pros

The variety of tasks keeps things fresh

Cons

There is alot going on at times so it can be confusing to some people.

Trust your staff!

You control your destiny!

I have been working at gpac full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I've worked in sales throughout my career and there were times where I felt my compensation didn't match my efforts. gpac allows you to put your money where your mouth is and you control your own destiny. The moment I came on board with gpac I knew that I was part of a great team; you have your own personal goals and also work together to achieve an overall team goal. You are part of a great family here at gpac, they truly care about you and your future!

Cons

We would be kidding ourselves if we thought recruiting was an easy gig, if that were the case everyone would be a recruiter. However, if you are determined and goal oriented, odds are in your favor to achieve great success!

Been here for a little over a month now and the work environment is great.

I have been working at gpac

Pros

Great work environment, gives you all the tools to succeed.

Cons

Not much to complain about

Absolute BEST place to work!!

I have been working at gpac full-time (more than an year)

Pros

gpac has given me the opportunity to spread my wings and fly as far as my career goes. The management team here is AWESOME! They consider all their employees as part of their family!

Cons

Sometimes working in a role that is very individualized you forget about all the team resources you have available.

Excellent opportunity for unlimited earning potential in a cool environment!

Current Employee - Search Consultant in Sioux Falls, SD

I have been working at gpac full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This is a very fast-paced, constantly changing environment which can be extremely rewarding both professionally and financially. Flexible work/life balance, business casual dress code, encouraged to run your desk like it's your own business which it essentially is.

Cons

For some people the fast paced, constantly changing industries we focus on can be challenging to some people. Best advice, to avoid the highs and lows, make sure you always have a number of things at various stages of the interview process.

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Recruiter in Sioux Falls, SD
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Sioux Falls, SD

I have been working at gpac full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Where the sky is the limit depending on your desire to get where you want to be! Tons of great resources to tap into to be successful!

Cons

Can be challenging and humbling!