gpac Reviews

CEO

1. The best job I've ever had or ever will have

Current Employee - Executive Search Consultant in Sioux Falls, SD
    Current Employee - Executive Search Consultant in Sioux Falls, SD

Pros

Beyond the absolutely amazing culture that we've got here, many of the pros stem from our freedom to run our desk the way that we feel makes it the most successful. We're guided but not forced, given the tools but allowed to form our own masterpiece. The open atmosphere and uniquely fostered culture here within our office makes for a work-life balance unmatched by any other company that I know of locally.

Cons

In executive search work, there are few cons, and because of the way in which we're allowed to all but "run our own businesses," the only issues typically stem from our clientele. We shoulder the fact that what we do is in no way easy or a cushy desk job, constantly expecting reservations and apprehension from those we do work with. The hardest part of this job is having a truly outstanding opportunity in front of me, only to encounter talented individuals who fear the process, lack the confidence in their abilities, or are unwilling to leave themselves open to personal growth and advancement .

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing, because the hard work and dedication that you provide and display with unwavering confidence, is what drives us as employees. There is never any doubt within this office that we're capable of succeeding, and that's because of the support and knowledge that you bring to this industry on a daily basis!

2. Best Place in Sioux Falls to Work

Current Employee - Partner Relations in Sioux Falls, SD
    Current Employee - Partner Relations in Sioux Falls, SD

I have been working at gpac full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

flexible, competitive, fast-paced, upbeat, unique culture, hands-on, excellent training, work directly with the owners, and the opportunity to help grow people and companies

Cons

None - I guess the coffee isn't dark enough?

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

3. I've been working at Gpac for over 9 years now, and I can easily say it's been the best experience of my life.

Current Employee - Division Manager in Sioux Falls, SD
    Current Employee - Division Manager in Sioux Falls, SD

I have been working at gpac full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Gpac offers the opportunity to take charge of your life professionally, as well as personally. The income potential is phenomenal.

Cons

The biggest challenge is learning to manage your freedom and success. We have a very open work environment, and it allows people a lot of freedom to make their own choices. This can lead people to become irresponsible with their daily actions, which in the end will keep you from earning the money you said you wanted when you joined the team. I can easily say that making 40-50k at Gpac will be an incredibly frustrating, and stressful year. And it's only frustrating and stressful because you know you could have changed that outcome anytime you wanted to during the year with your actions. However, making 80-150k+ will seem like the easiest thing you have ever done in your life. I would have never believed that to be the case when I started, but I've experienced it 1st hand and it's true.

Advice to Management

After 9 years of working at Gpac, I've been part of changing economies, and culture changes within our team. I find it very hard to even suggest operating any differently than we have in the last 9 years. You are always willing to listen to your employees, try new things, and if they don't work out as we hoped, we just keep moving forward with the best of intentions for everyone, and will try new things again without regret or hesitation. Our ability to be flexible, and deal with adversity is exceptional. You are not satisfied with staying "flat", and continually strive to better not only yourselves, and the business, but all the people on the team.

5. Been here for a little over a month now and the work environment is great.

Pros

Great work environment, gives you all the tools to succeed.

Cons

Not much to complain about

6. Absolute BEST place to work!!

I have been working at gpac full-time (More than a year)

Pros

gpac has given me the opportunity to spread my wings and fly as far as my career goes. The management team here is AWESOME! They consider all their employees as part of their family!

Cons

Sometimes working in a role that is very individualized you forget about all the team resources you have available.

7. gpac is a fun company to work for that offers a great challenge.

I have been working at gpac full-time (More than a year)

Pros

gpac promotes a great company culture that makes coming to work fun. They offer a flexible schedule that leads to a great work/life balance. In addition, there is unlimited earnings potential that is based on your own performance. Top performers within the company are rewarded for their efforts. Individuals within the company are led by a team of experienced managers. At gpac you are provided with all the tools necessary to be successful.

Cons

The company structure is relatively flat with limited upward mobility. However, if an individual is successful they will be rewarded with a very aggressive pay structure that makes up for it.

8. Excellent opportunity for unlimited earning potential in a cool environment!

Current Employee - Search Consultant in Sioux Falls, SD

I have been working at gpac full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This is a very fast-paced, constantly changing environment which can be extremely rewarding both professionally and financially. Flexible work/life balance, business casual dress code, encouraged to run your desk like it's your own business which it essentially is.

Cons

For some people the fast paced, constantly changing industries we focus on can be challenging to some people. Best advice, to avoid the highs and lows, make sure you always have a number of things at various stages of the interview process.

9. Wonderful experience that has had a positive impact on my life.

Current Employee - Account Executive in Sioux Falls, SD
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Sioux Falls, SD

I have been working at gpac full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great working environment with a very unique and energetic atmosphere. Very well run company from the top on down. Opportunities are endless at this job.

Cons

As with anything in life.... nobody likes to hear the word "no"

10. Greatest job I've ever had.

I have been working at gpac full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Life-changing opportunity with amazing people to work with. We know how to work hard and still have fun. The only ceiling is the one you place on yourself.

Cons

Not a job for the easily discouraged. You must be persistent and push yourself out of your comfort zone to succeed. Not exactly a Con because it really does lead to personal and professional growth.

Advice to Management

It has been awhile since we showed up and had breakfast waiting for us. Which is always very appreciated.

11. Great place to work!

Current Employee - Recruiter in Sioux Falls, SD
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Sioux Falls, SD

I have been working at gpac full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Where the sky is the limit depending on your desire to get where you want to be! Tons of great resources to tap into to be successful!

Cons

Can be challenging and humbling!

RSS Feed </> Embed