hCapital

Be The First To
Add Photos

Paras Singhal

Good for freshers

Intern (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsI joined this company for an internship of three months from ICFAI. I must say that the opportunities that I got were amazing. I have worked on several live mandates, some of them as high as 20 Lacs annual CTC. I was entrusted the job of managing clients all by myself. The company encourages you to handle all the work yourself, and the top management is always available in case you need any advice. Sicne its run by an IIM Bangalore alumnus, there is a good degree of learning that you can get.

ConsI think most of the negatives mentioned about the company are highly exaggerated. I can see that there is work pressure, but if I could manage that, I can see no reason why other full time employees cannot.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhat I have heard from others, the company should be aggressive in retaining employees.

Good for freshers

Human Resources Recruiter Intern (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company
    Intern, worked for 3 months

Joined back after pregnancy break

Assistant Manager (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsI had left the company at around Diwali last year due to pregnancy and have joined that back. Hcapital is the best place to work , grow, learn and earn. Clients are among top in industry hence you have world class working experience. Great career scope and a great work culture. The management is excellent and is deeply involved in our mentoring and growth.

ConsJust a bit here and there, not much

Advice to Senior ManagementGood Job. Pl hold the momentum up

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Hell Capital .... Pathetic consultancy for work

Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsNot at all be the best reasons to work here in this pathetic consultancy ...

ConsEverything ..everyday is a challenge in this consultancy..

first of all its a consultancy ..not a company.a very small consultancy..a proprietorship..very pathetic consultancy which we all worked at that time..i hardly worked there for 1yr. blood sucking proprietor of this consultancy..fresher never stay here for more than 8-10 days... lots of scene we have seen in this consultancy. irritating propreitor... dont ever go to this consultancy for work or for job .

Advice to Senior ManagementBe polite ..atleast with female employee..

Just completed my first 3 months - Lot of things to add in your corporate experience. Amazing.

Manager (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsVaried exposure & Work Environment are the two best things here. Good seniors, good growth, very good learning opportunity
    Good work life balance; Complete your task and leave early. no need to sit to please your management.

ConsSalary has been the only and a small concern. The company came through a turbulence. But seems to have stablised now.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up the same way, except the salary, which should be up up and away!!

hCapital is a nice company to work with. It has good infrastructure and work environment

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsThe kind of growth and opportunities hCapital has offered me in my 2 years of tenure was really appreciable. I doubt many recruitment firms will allow an individual to explor so much. I have handled teams, doen BD, met clients independenty, done internal hiring, contributed to internal HR processes

Consyou get allocated to a particular sector and hence thre is limited sectoral exposure

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company should focus on more sectors aggressively. Overall, three cheers!!

Excellent growth opportunities in an entrepreneurial environment

Manager (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsEnvironment- Highly entrepreneurial culture wherin you are responsible for managing your own P&L; On the flip side, theer is always pressure to achieve the taregts
    Competition- Very competitive environment which creates an atmosphere of excitment and drives everyone to put in their best effort; however, some people do not like this
    Meritocracy- Truly meritocratic environment, if you perform well then no one can stop you from growing; I have seen freshers doubling their salaries in a year's time
    Exposure- You manage your own clients and interact with them directly. You are also encouraged to meet them personally to build a good rapport
    Co-workers- Young, dynamic & hardworking people; No office politics

ConsLong working hours could be an issue for some people
    The target pressure is always there and the employees are pushed hard to achieve targets;This can be stressful for some people
    At times, management gets agressive especifically when a perticular team / individual is consistently failing to achieve; however, the good part is that every new comer is given sifficient time to settle down and perform; In my own team, several individuals have not performed for 3 months consecutively and yet they have not been subjected to additional pressure

Advice to Senior ManagementDoing a good job... link pay to performance and not to qualification and experience

Meritrocratic environment for high achievers

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsLots of development opportunities
    You are very quickly confronted with your weaknesses and can work on them
    There is always a new challenge every day
    Good incentive structure and regular payout
    Good exposure upfront

ConsThere is no place to hide - lots of transparency between what you do or do not achieve; For underachievers there is not much time; You need to learn fast

Advice to Senior ManagementRecruit people who display a high enough level of ambition and achievement. Get rid of the bad apples more quickly.
    Most of the bad reviews here are from people who were hired at twice my salary and yet could not perform even half of what I do

Unethical , Unprofessional, worst company, No salary - don't ever join this company

Manager (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsNothing good about the company. Kindly don't get influenced by the good things written about the company, they are all fake.

ConsNo salary. He CHEATED Top MBA GRADUATES & COLLEGES with good CTC and then not paying them there salaries. It is strictly a rule, NO SALARY if NO CLOSURE. No employee is given time to perform or the adjust with the environment.

Unprofessional Director who has no knowledge of how to manage things. He is a DISGRACE to the IIM - B brand from where he graduated.

The Director have unethical ways to run business & to add new clients. Employees are asked to sit late to complete impossible targets.

Freshers are generally targeted by the Director as they are not aware of the bad status of the organisation in the market. This is no experienced person in the company which tells the bad reputation of the company.

All the good things written are fake & written by Director himself. Also he threatens innocent people for no reason.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is no future of the company. The company cannot grow . DON'T JOIN THIS COMPANY.

PAY THE SALARIES OF ALL THE PEOPLE TO WHOM YOU HAVE NOT PAID FOR LAST SO MANY MONTHS.

Director cannot become rich by taking away salaries of innocent employees.

I worked only for 2 months

Recruiter (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsNear to railway station, nothing else. Some of Co Workers are good. But many are invovled in internal politics and manager think herself are co owner of hcapital

ConsNO SALARY. Boss is very adamant and thinks he knows everything in the world. He even argues with chaiwalas, drivers, watchman and employees are treated as his slaves. Manager tries to show she is with employees, but she is actually informer of boss. Previous employees were good, but they all left due to such nature of boss and manager.
    Even office boy is not given salary because he did not clean the table on time. Salary of all employees are including driver, office boy and employees are either deducted or not given.
    It is strictly a rule, NO SALARY if NO CLOSURE. No employee is given time to perform or the adjust with the environment. I was fresher when I joined and I was pressurized every day. I was asked to sit upto 9pm in office. Usual time of leaving office is 8.30pm.
    Manager and Boss both should learn people management. They should understand employees are coming from good family and just because its their first job they dont want to leave it.
    BOND is something which is illegal and boss takes cheques from employees as bond money. He has even sued few people for breaking the bond.
    DO NOT JOIN THIS COMPANY

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is no future for your company. Ask Managers to behave with others as human

Worked for hCapital? Contribute to the Community!