i.Predictus Reviews

Monica C. Smith

1. Challenging but extremely rewarding

Current Employee - Marketing in Parsippany, NJ
    Current Employee - Marketing in Parsippany, NJ

I have been working at i.Predictus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Startup culture offers a fair degree of autonomy, which is extremely refreshing for those coming from the traditional corporate world. Great opportunities to learn and educate yourself on a day to day basis. Supportive coworkers and strong leadership. This company has enormous potential to grab a hefty share of the ad tech market for television advertising.

Cons

The cons, which are honestly very minor, are exactly what you would expect from any startup. Sometimes the hours can be long, and employees have to pick up slack when necessary due to a relatively small headcount.

2. Summer marketing internship at i.Predictus

Current Intern - Marketing Intern in Parsippany, NJ
    Current Intern - Marketing Intern in Parsippany, NJ

I have been working at i.Predictus as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

The work environment at i.Predictus is extremely welcoming and supportive. Everyone truly wants everyone else to succeed and the atmosphere is extremely collaborative. Working in a start-up is a truly dynamic experience and one of my favorite aspects about my internship with i.Predictus is that I honestly had my hands in everything. My responsibilities included (but were not limited to): designing and implementing a complete communications calendar through December, writing regular social media/public relations posts, editing/redesigning company's official website, and extensively researching the ad tech industry's competitors and compiling information into slides that appeared in various slide decks. There is a huge opportunity for growth here and hard work is definitely rewarded and acknowledged. I truly enjoyed my time at i.Predictus and would recommend a job here to anyone who enjoys a fast-paced, dynamic and supportive working environment.

Cons

There definitely is a certain amount of pressure working here since it is a start-up. Candidates need to work well under pressure and be able to produce accurate and highly detailed work efficiently. There are times when managing all of your projects can be difficult, but working under pressure is a critical skill for any employee to have.

RSS Feed </> Embed