i2c

www.i2cinc.com

i2c Reviews

Updated Apr 2, 2014
i2c – Pakistan – “I2c - Cafe”

i2c CEO Amir Wain

Amir Wain

Excellent

SQA Engineer (Current Employee) Lahore (Pakistan)

ProsLoving,cooperative and caring environment...All is well and nice in i2c

ConsNo pros yet...I2c is one of best companies..

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice...:)

Former US based employee review

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThis place may hire you if you are unemployed and have few options. In that case spend your time wisely expanding your contact base and seeking new employment

ConsIf you read any good article on how to demotivate employees, chances are each one of those behaviors is practiced here. Be ready to be micromanaged regardless of your track record and seniority

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a professional CEO

Tremendous potential for growth

Business Information Development (Current Employee) Lahore (Pakistan)

ProsInnovative product line,some very talented resources,a "liberal" work environment, global presence, expanding operations which can be converted into profitability.

Conslack of cohesion between different departments at times with people passing the buck around when it comes to that. technical resources are at times restricted to working in a specific domain only.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management should work towards ensuring that all the departments are on the same page.If the could somehow ensure dedication and cohesion on part of every stakeholder the enormous potential for growth that the firm has could be achieved.

Worked for i2c? Contribute to the Community!