iBridge Solutions, LLC

Craig Boren

Haters will hate

Director (Former Employee)
    Ladue, MO

ProsI found the initial level of communication to be fantastic. They utilized my specialties and placed me in the right position. I knew upfront it was a 120 project and they even paid a bonus for accuracy and timeliness. Two thumbs up.

ConsCommunication once I was on the job could have been a little better but I appreciated them letting me do my own thing with "the employer".

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat job.

Employees are treated like cows

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Saint Louis, MO

Pros- They are very good at initial communication
    - They help you to update your resume
    - They complelty listen to you ONLY in first meeting

Cons- You do not get status update until you call them
    - You are only money making machine to them. They will stop responding you when they feel you can no longer make money for them.
    - They will tell you that all rates are fixed and are non-negotiable.

Poor communication, horrible management attitude

Consultant (Former Employee)
    Saint Louis, MO

ProsThere are no discernible advantages that iBridge offers over competing consulting firms.

Cons- Lack of communication regarding contract status, benefits.
    - Poor attitude demonstrated to employees, lack of respect a big problem.
    - Contractors treated like "cattle." Once placed, you're on your own.
    - Benefits package is weaker than most competing firms.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to realize that the consultants are their lifeblood. The poor interpersonal skills and suspect business practices (ex.: passing on reduced billing rate to contractor mid-contract without communicating changes) make you a poor choice for any consultant evaluating who to do business with. Consulting firms live and die by word of mouth.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

I hope you have thick skin

Business Analyst (Former Employee)
    Saint Louis, MO

ProsThey have a large network of clients in the Saint Louis area and seem to be very active in placing candidates.

ConsI felt like I was being low balled on every offer they presented from their clients. I think this is pretty typical for placement firms, but if you want to be paid what you're worth you'll need to negotiate like crazy to get it.

Once I was working there, I found them to be extremely unresponsive in dealing with issues with clients. They didn't seem to care very much about placing me in something that was a good fit either. I got the feeling they were just throwing my resume at anything that remotely matched my skill set to see what would stick. Once they finally placed me, I found that the job wasn't at all as described and they wouldn't really work with me to address my issues. I had two conversations with executive level management about my issues with the placement, both of which resulted in my being literally screamed and cursed at. A discussion I had with an account exec afterwards made it clear to me that my experience wasn't an isolated issue. It seems you can work for them, but just don't think about leaving! If you just need a job and don't care what it is or how you're treated, this place might be fine, otherwise steer clear.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry treating your employees like the assets that they are and not like they owe you something just because they are contractors and you found them a job. Especially when that job is terrible and doesn't match their skill set. They are your only product after all. At some point, you're going to run out of talent in the area that is willing to work for you. What will you sell to your clients then?

Worked for iBridge Solutions, LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at iBridge Solutions, LLC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for iBridge Solutions, LLC CEO Craig Boren. All reviews posted anonymously by iBridge Solutions, LLC employees.