iCore

www.icore.com

iCore Reviews

Updated Jul 24, 2014

Steve Canton

Challenging, fast paced work environment!

Divisional Sales Coordinator, Team Lead (Current Employee)

ProsI've been at iCore for 18 months and it has been a fantastic place to work. It is challenging and fast paced which I love. I have had the opportunity to work with multiple Executives of the company and they all are very approachable and willing to help you learn. It is an extremely fun work environment with high energy. Hard work is rewarded and recognized.

ConsIt is not your standard 9-5 which isn't for everyone. There are times where you are going to have to go the extra mile.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work and I look forward to iCore's continued growth and success!

Accounts Payable Specialist

Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) McLean, VA

ProsYoung people, very friendly people, very employee oriented, great team, growth opportunities

ConsWork life balance can be challenging. There is never a slow moment If you want a 9-5 job, iCore is not for you

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good job and motivation, you are going to keep growing!

Opportunities for Growth

Human Resources Administrator (Current Employee) McLean, VA

ProsiCore is a very fast paced environment with young and driven employees. The company is growing very fast, so there are tons of opportunities to move within the company.

ConsEveryone is extremely busy, so it is sometimes hard to get a hold of people, but everyone is very helpful once you get in touch with them.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the recognition of your employees. It goes a long way.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

In it to win it!

Account Executive (Current Employee) McLean, VA

ProsAmazing company culture.
    Fast pace and challenging.
    Constant award recognition.
    Constant promotions.
    Opportunities for relocation.

ConsThis is not your typical 9-5 job.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep evolving the culture as we grow.

I have never worked for a more inspiring and motivating CEO

Account Executive (Current Employee) McLean, VA

ProsWorking for iCore Networks has been very rewarding, although fast paced and challenging, it still provides me with tons of growth potential. My team is hard working and breeds leaders. The company also throws great events and recognition ceremonies to congratulate their employees.

ConsHard to balance work/life balance with the long hours.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed more resources by department

Perfect for career growth!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) McLean, VA

Pros- many opportunities for promotion
    -always busy, never a dull moment
    -energized, friendly employees

ConsThere is always a ton of work to do. With that said there also isn't ever a dull moment. I actually prefer to be held accountable, have deadlines and clear set goals to work off of, but this may not be for everyone

Advice to Senior Managementcontinue to be visible with employees as you have to maintain the iCore culture in satellite offices

Summer Internship at iCore

Intern (Current Employee) McLean, VA

ProsWorking at iCore for the summer has been an outstanding experience. Through the internship we have been able to work with several of the departments within the company, giving us a full understanding of how a successful business is managed and how it functions on a day to day basis. It has a phenomenal work environment and is a great place to develop ones career. All of the employees work together as a team and are highly motivated to be the best in their industry.

ConsThe iCore office culture is definitely fast-paced and requires a certain level of commitment from its employees, so to work here you must be willing to go the extra-mile.

Awesome Company to work for!

Corporate Trainer (Current Employee) McLean, VA

ProsiCore is a great small-sized company that has really given me an opportunity to grow, learn, and develop in a new field. I greatly appreciate this because I know how superficial corporate America and jobs could be with specific experience; this is not the case with iCore. iCore identifies candidates based on experience and on potential for those candidates to do well in positions, and really support growth. Furthermore, iCore can really pay well.

ConsSome processes still need to be developed.

The sky is the limit!

Lead Corporate Trainer (Current Employee) McLean, VA

ProsManagement is making big moves! The leadership is steadily getting stronger and promotions from within are being awarded all the time. The company is dedicated to the growth and evolution of their people's talent, making the every day job anything but ordinary. Challenges arise often, but the team here never falls short when you need them. This is the type of organization that you truly have to work for your rewards, but the payoff and recognition are well worth the effort.

ConsLosing good talent due to the turnover.

Advice to Senior ManagementEvolve the culture/environment of iCore more as the company grows.

Fast pace, huge potential

Anonymous (Current Employee)

ProsIncentives, recognition, fast pace, growing rapidly, awesome company culture and executive team

ConsNot a 9-5 job. Which can be a pro depending on your work ethic

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing

Worked for iCore? Contribute to the Community!