iCorps Technologies Reviews

Michael Hadley

1. Run Screaming

Former Employee - Sales in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Sales in Boston, MA

I worked at iCorps Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some nice people there, but they dont stay long.

Cons

A nightmare of a mill of hiring and firing. Steer clear of this one.

2. Great company

Pros

Only stopped working for them because I moved south. I cannot say enough good about them. The take great care of their consultants.

Cons

Not really any. For me it was the commute, but that was on me, not them. They worked with it as much as they could and I am grateful.

3. Great people, Unique Environment, Perfect Fit for Me

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Pros

What I like the most about iCorps is the unique working environment. There is no micromanaging here. Management gives good direction and guidance but then lets you create your own path and own your role. As long as you are a self-starter with a strategic mindset and don't need your hand held, you will succeed. Because of the nature of a consultant-based business, the working environment is different from day to day - some days are bustling with activity and interaction, other days are quiet and great for added productivity. The company provides good benefits with reasonable PTO time (you get your birthday off which is awesome) and fun employee events. It's true what others have said - we do work HARD but that hard work is recognized and rewarded.

Cons

Since Glassdoor is making me put something here, I'll just say that if you're coming from a fast-paced, aggressive, bureaucratic agency setting, this may not be the environment for you.

Advice to Management

None at this time.

exp at icorps

Pros

good salary good benefits for full time employees

Cons

no good management hostile employees

Interesting...

I worked at iCorps Technologies full-time

Pros

The consultants are very knowledgable and for the most part your work schedule is very manageable. Did not allow you to work for home.

Cons

Upper management needs to get it together. No one saw eye-to-eye and there was never any real direction of the company

Great place to be if you want to Learn and Grow!

I have been working at iCorps Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

iCorps offers Great benefits and Employee amenities: beer cart on Fridays, company outings, parties, events, sports tickets The company offers an open learning environment that encourages growth. They want you to evolve your role, the trick is that you steer your own ship! I believe if you show your value it will be seen ! Smart, fun working environment

Cons

Who is in the office changes everyday. You never know who will be in or who will be working remotely at a client. This is not even necessarily a con as it can keep the office environment fresh! It does make getting to know people a challenge!

Advice to Management

Continue to grow and keep an open mind. The trend of change is a good thing.. continue to keep a positive work environment !

Do not do it

Pros

-good play (enjoy while it lasts as they are quick to fire people). Cannot think of anything else

Cons

-do not get sick! (they will not provide paid sick day off) -management is not very good and can be careless at times -upper management likes "to party" and encourage that type of behavior -you cannot socialize with co-workers -when you start you will wonder why everyone is so unhappy. Work for 2 weeks and you will understand

9. Little Gem of a Company

I have been working at iCorps Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The clients that we work with love us. How many companies get clients to say the best things about what you do? Top notch engineers. Beer cart on Fridays. Tickets to sporting events.

Cons

While some people work remotely, you cannot work from home.

A place you wouldn't want to recommend to anyone

Current Employee - Senior Technology Consultant in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Technology Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at iCorps Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

decent place to start off in the IT field--better then being unemployed. Great place to learn what to look for and what not to go for in the next job prospect. Good exposure to SMB industry and services (leaning more to small business <25 employees)

Cons

Just sort through all the previous reviews and you'll have a sense of what to expect. Horrible management, lackluster results. Simply a small business staff augmentation company rather then consulting. Big focus on up selling products.

Advice to Management

Shape up--just a bunch of clowns disguised as something called management. Would never make it in any legitimate corporation.

Excellent company

Former Employee - Engineer in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Engineer in Boston, MA

I worked at iCorps Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Friendly culture, great CEO. The salary and perks are pretty competitive. Some opps to grow (certifications, courses, etc). Felt appreciated

Cons

Serving multiple clients every day can get grueling, especially when you have to squeeze a visit into headquarters.

Advice to Management

Keep your finger on the pulse of how tech changes the nature of the business (like cloud) and the new opportunities it creates.

RSS Feed </> Embed