iDiscovery Solutions

www.idiscoverysolutions.com

iDiscovery Solutions Reviews

Not yet rated.

Daniel L. Regard

I enjoy the people I work with and the company I work for.

ProsIDS is committed to its employees and provides real opportunity for growth. The variety of projects that I'm exposed to keep me challenged and give me the opportunity to make a difference.

ConsThe nature of work IDS provides sometimes requires after hours or weekend work. I will say that they are upfront with this information when I came on board.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up.

Challenging work with smart people.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Washington, DC

ProsI am valued for what I can bring to the table. Am asked for my opinions and feedback. I feel like I am making a difference. I work with smart people who treat people fairly. The company is in a growth phase and I can help facilitate the direction and contribute to protocols.

ConsThere is a lot of work right now, which I guess is a good problem to have. This is a challenging industry with tight time demands. The client's needs come first, but that is the nature of the legal and e-discovery industry, not just this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhile the company is in a growth phase, focus on organic growth and provide the necessary resources for the employees to strike a balance between challenging work and quality of life.

not great

Prosthe office is in a good location

ConsDirectors are treated great - everyone else is treated poorly

Worked for iDiscovery Solutions? Contribute to the Community!