iEnergizer Reviews

Updated September 8, 2014
2.8

Anil Aggarwal

its good...

Current Employee - Engineer  in  Noida (India)
    Current Employee - Engineer in Noida (India)

I have been working at iEnergizer full-time for less than a year

Pros

timely salary...
    just nothing to write more....

Cons

No good support from seniors
    no good future...

Poor Salary, Poor Job Security

Former Employee - Customer Support Representative  in  Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Customer Support Representative in Austin, TX

I worked at iEnergizer full-time for less than a year

Pros

Clean building. Friendly supervisors. Decent working conditions. Nice location (at least before they moved.) Large and comfortable break room. Interesting projects (particularly with game developers)

Cons

Supervising staff spread too thin. Salary is grossly deficient compared to other companies that outsource their employees (as much as $3 or $4 an hour less than competitors.) Projects designated as "long term" may not last more than a month or two after being prematurely cancelled by the client. No compensation during reassignment period which may last up to a whole month.

You need to pay your bottom rung employees a better salary if you wish for them to stay with your company and become supervisors. If I have to choose between waiting months for the possibility of a promotion and doing the same job somewhere else for 33% more an hour I'm going to pick the latter.

great absolutely great

Current Employee - Executive Customer Service  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Executive Customer Service in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at iEnergizer as an intern for less than a year

Pros

loved everything here.absolutely everything.good salay,good working schedulr.

Cons

nothing to say.was content with everything no more expectations thank you

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good for starters looking for Game QA

Former Employee - QA Tester  in  Noida (India)
    Former Employee - QA Tester in Noida (India)

I worked at iEnergizer full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Big clients, large games to test
    fix timings

Cons

very less leaves
    very less salary

Salary structure should be different for Testing process

50-50

Current Employee - Executive Customer Service  in  Noida (India)
    Current Employee - Executive Customer Service in Noida (India)

I have been working at iEnergizer full-time for less than a year

Pros

fits in my schedule , i want a night shift job , as i was planing for further knowledgeable courses.

Cons

paying scale and compensation is very bad, i didn't get any incentive as still i am the toper of my batch and the highest conversion holder.

great company, however my paying scale tends me to hate and leave this company, overall good experience at ienergizer.

underestimates the skills and talent when it comes to payment, more expectations than responsibilities towards employees

Former Employee - Trainer  in  Noida (India)
    Former Employee - Trainer in Noida (India)

I worked at iEnergizer full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Opportunities to work while learning

Cons

promotions are only based on one's PR and not the hard work results

select the middle management more judiciously rather than the papers shown which may be forged

Zero, future opportunities

Current Employee - Senior Executive  in  Noida (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Executive in Noida (India)

I have been working at iEnergizer full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Transfer agency business experience is good for future growth.

Cons

No promotions, for last 4 year im working as Senior Exe.

Worst and unstable company

Former Employee - Senior Executive  in  Noida (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Executive in Noida (India)

I worked at iEnergizer full-time for less than a year

Pros

BIG PREMISES but thats of no use to employees. Suppose you are even standing about 2 feet away from the car of upper manangement talking on phone, the guard may come to you and use rude language to you and you can't do anything. Because once we had reported this our assistant manager and he said to us , "these guys are uneducated and come from backward class of society " so that doesn't mean that this gives them the right to speak rudely to us

Cons

- Rs 1000/month mandatory deduction from salary towards food but the food was pathetic. Chapatis were about two to three days old
    - Process may shut down anytime. (yes I was hired in the Zenimax process from some different organization where I was already working , not unemployed but "due to unfortunate reasons the process got wrap up" as their middle management team said to us, left me unemployed ! have heard from old guys that they do this occasionally, hire people and run the process for 2-3 months and then shut down the process. Reason being to show loss to the company - buy excuse me , why are YOU ruining our professional career )
    - 2nd Floor of the building is haunted
    - 10 Hours shift !! That's ok but the reason as per the middle management team is weird, they say that domestic processes are having 9 hours shift but they have 6 days a weak working. So in order to provide 5 days working to international process they had extended the shift to 10 hours !!
    - You can't carry a bag inside the premises. Please also read the reason : they say previously some guys have stolen mouse or other things from the office premises so they have banned brining bags inside. Fine, those guys would have been withdrawing Rs 6000/month salary so assume the standard of living they would be having. But our salary was Rs 35000/month so you are saying we would also be stealing Rs 150 worth of mouse from your office ? Ridiculous !! Moreover they are not having proper arrangement to keep our bags in the guard room.
    - During summer you have to wait for 5 minutes to drink water because there is only one glass kept of the water cooler so till the guys standing in front of you are not done with drinking the water from that one glass you will not have the privilege to drench your throat.
    - Sparkling of pesticides daily on the floor - that sucks !! You can't sit on your seat because the smell will push you to move out of the floor for about 15-20 minutes. They say there are mosquitoes on the floor
    - You are not supposed to use dustbin because with every cleaning guy there comes a photographer who cilcks the pics and upload on the portal showing how much dust or wrappers were found in the process floor. So the mails gets circulated among all the process managers and they would request their team member not to use process dustbins !!
    - You are not allowed to go outside the office premises !! Because they also want the shops to earn revenue who are paying them big rentals
    - Most of the time AC was not working in our floor. (20 days out of 40 days)
    - There was not lift , that's ok for us but I felt bad to see physically handicapped persons to take around 20 minutes to use stairs for going to 4th floor

You are the only CEO who is having your own largest BPO in Asia with no rent per month. Better adopt some stable processes for foreign languages for eg German, Spanish, French because these people don't steal mouse from your office premises and behave well in the office, also they earn you 20 times bigger revenue than uninor or timesjobs. Don't fire the people if you lose out the process because first of all that was your mistake and secondly these people would have avoided writing bad reviews on glassdoor if you would have paid them salary for another two three months till they got some other jobs or you got some other process which required these people who speaks foreign languages

good culture

Current Employee - Excective Associate  in  Noida (India)
    Current Employee - Excective Associate in Noida (India)

I have been working at iEnergizer full-time for less than a year

Pros

great working atmosphere, good trainers

Cons

food, cabs and washrooms etc

it was ok

Former Employee - Senior Associate  in  Noida (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Associate in Noida (India)

I worked at iEnergizer full-time for less than a year

Pros

location of the company is easy

Cons

no proper management on the floor

plz revise the salary

Worked for iEnergizer? Contribute to the Community!