iEnergizer

iEnergizer Reviews

Updated Jul 30, 2014

Anil Aggarwal

50-50

Executive Customer Service (Current Employee) Noida (India)

Prosfits in my schedule , i want a night shift job , as i was planing for further knowledgeable courses.

Conspaying scale and compensation is very bad, i didn't get any incentive as still i am the toper of my batch and the highest conversion holder.

Advice to Senior Managementgreat company, however my paying scale tends me to hate and leave this company, overall good experience at ienergizer.

Poor Salary, Poor Job Security

Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) Austin, TX

ProsClean building. Friendly supervisors. Decent working conditions. Nice location (at least before they moved.) Large and comfortable break room. Interesting projects (particularly with game developers)

ConsSupervising staff spread too thin. Salary is grossly deficient compared to other companies that outsource their employees (as much as $3 or $4 an hour less than competitors.) Projects designated as "long term" may not last more than a month or two after being prematurely cancelled by the client. No compensation during reassignment period which may last up to a whole month.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou need to pay your bottom rung employees a better salary if you wish for them to stay with your company and become supervisors. If I have to choose between waiting months for the possibility of a promotion and doing the same job somewhere else for 33% more an hour I'm going to pick the latter.

Good for starters looking for Game QA

QA Tester (Former Employee) Noida (India)

ProsBig clients, large games to test
    fix timings

Consvery less leaves
    very less salary

Advice to Senior ManagementSalary structure should be different for Testing process

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

underestimates the skills and talent when it comes to payment, more expectations than responsibilities towards employees

Trainer (Former Employee) Noida (India)

ProsOpportunities to work while learning

Conspromotions are only based on one's PR and not the hard work results

Advice to Senior Managementselect the middle management more judiciously rather than the papers shown which may be forged

Zero, future opportunities

Senior Executive (Current Employee) Noida (India)

ProsTransfer agency business experience is good for future growth.

ConsNo promotions, for last 4 year im working as Senior Exe.

Worst and unstable company

Senior Executive (Former Employee) Noida (India)

ProsBIG PREMISES but thats of no use to employees. Suppose you are even standing about 2 feet away from the car of upper manangement talking on phone, the guard may come to you and use rude language to you and you can't do anything. Because once we had reported this our assistant manager and he said to us , "these guys are uneducated and come from backward class of society " so that doesn't mean that this gives them the right to speak rudely to us

Cons- Rs 1000/month mandatory deduction from salary towards food but the food was pathetic. Chapatis were about two to three days old
    - Process may shut down anytime. (yes I was hired in the Zenimax process from some different organization where I was already working , not unemployed but "due to unfortunate reasons the process got wrap up" as their middle management team said to us, left me unemployed ! have heard from old guys that they do this occasionally, hire people and run the process for 2-3 months and then shut down the process. Reason being to show loss to the company - buy excuse me , why are YOU ruining our professional career )
    - 2nd Floor of the building is haunted
    - 10 Hours shift !! That's ok but the reason as per the middle management team is weird, they say that domestic processes are having 9 hours shift but they have 6 days a weak working. So in order to provide 5 days working to international process they had extended the shift to 10 hours !!
    - You can't carry a bag inside the premises. Please also read the reason : they say previously some guys have stolen mouse or other things from the office premises so they have banned brining bags inside. Fine, those guys would have been withdrawing Rs 6000/month salary so assume the standard of living they would be having. But our salary was Rs 35000/month so you are saying we would also be stealing Rs 150 worth of mouse from your office ? Ridiculous !! Moreover they are not having proper arrangement to keep our bags in the guard room.
    - During summer you have to wait for 5 minutes to drink water because there is only one glass kept of the water cooler so till the guys standing in front of you are not done with drinking the water from that one glass you will not have the privilege to drench your throat.
    - Sparkling of pesticides daily on the floor - that sucks !! You can't sit on your seat because the smell will push you to move out of the floor for about 15-20 minutes. They say there are mosquitoes on the floor
    - You are not supposed to use dustbin because with every cleaning guy there comes a photographer who cilcks the pics and upload on the portal showing how much dust or wrappers were found in the process floor. So the mails gets circulated among all the process managers and they would request their team member not to use process dustbins !!
    - You are not allowed to go outside the office premises !! Because they also want the shops to earn revenue who are paying them big rentals
    - Most of the time AC was not working in our floor. (20 days out of 40 days)
    - There was not lift , that's ok for us but I felt bad to see physically handicapped persons to take around 20 minutes to use stairs for going to 4th floor

Advice to Senior ManagementYou are the only CEO who is having your own largest BPO in Asia with no rent per month. Better adopt some stable processes for foreign languages for eg German, Spanish, French because these people don't steal mouse from your office premises and behave well in the office, also they earn you 20 times bigger revenue than uninor or timesjobs. Don't fire the people if you lose out the process because first of all that was your mistake and secondly these people would have avoided writing bad reviews on glassdoor if you would have paid them salary for another two three months till they got some other jobs or you got some other process which required these people who speaks foreign languages

good culture

Excective Associate (Current Employee) Noida (India)

Prosgreat working atmosphere, good trainers

Consfood, cabs and washrooms etc

it was ok

Senior Associate (Former Employee) Noida (India)

Proslocation of the company is easy

Consno proper management on the floor

Advice to Senior Managementplz revise the salary

Good Environment, very bad salary, very bad career growth

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Proswork culture is good, team was good

Consbad salary, bad career growth,

Advice to Senior ManagementThink about employees first.

Decent Work Environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGot the platform to excel individual excellence

ConsHave to negotiate with Pay package

Worked for iEnergizer? Contribute to the Community!