iLink-Systems

Updated November 9, 2014
3.4

iLink-Systems CEO Sree Balaji
Sree Balaji

Pros
  • Lots of opportunities to work on cutting edge technologies that you get only in few other places (in 5 reviews)

• Good opportunities to work on new technologies (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • Benefits are awful and work life balance is non-existent (in 3 reviews)

• there is no project managers in the company and no proper processes is followed (in 3 reviews)

More Highlights

Excellent WIN-WIN Employer - Employee

Current Employee - Technical Project Manager in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Technical Project Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I feel ILink is a very good and excellent employer to work with. I always felt it is a WIN-WIN Situation and Opportunities in ILink Systems. HR - US is very king enough to listen and understand employees issues and interests. They kept correct expectations and met all the promises that they made. I feel they are very Genuine in what they are doing and promising.

I felt a great confidence before joining the Firm and continue to have confidence while i am with them.

They have a good number of good projects and i have few friends working on different accounts for the company. They have the same opinion during our discussions.

I joined ILink from Top 10 IT MNC. Overall, I feel working here is a better place rather than working in a big corporate.

Cons

I dont really see any Cons.

Great learning

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Supportive management. Good learning environment, deadlines are reasonably paced. Flexible work schedule available. I feel like I am contributing towards a company with a good work life balance. Ability to cross train and learn new areas based on interest level without interference from superiors. When volume is high or the work challenging, I can work with full confidence that my superiors will support me if I fail. I am encouraged to take time off as comp off to balance out the occasional high workload.

Cons

As a growing company, sometimes it is challenging to have a backup for all key roles.

Software Engineer

I have been working at iLink-Systems

Pros

Great company
    Very ethical
    Very innovative, bleeding edge

Cons

With all the innovation happening, there is a chance that a few might miss out of projects in some old technologies

Like the solutions frameworks we learnt during orientation. Would like to see how you can make teh entire company participate in such efforts.

Good opportunity to excel yourself

Current Employee - Lead Software Engineer in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Lead Software Engineer in Houston, TX

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Very helpful people from HR and project teams both onshore and offshore. Transparency in the process.
    They have handful of .NET projects. Good pay and benefits.

Cons

Need to have better Intranet for accessing employee benefits. Need to find wide range of projects in market.

Smart people but HR and pay sucks

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Redmond, WA
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Redmond, WA

I worked at iLink-Systems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Lot of smart people. Plenty of stuff to learn from people around you. If you are fresh out of college and looking for some experience, you can give it a try.

Cons

very low pay (at least 20-25% lower) compared to other companies in the redmond/ bellevue area. HR pretty much non existent. There is no sense of professionalism with HR. Days and weeks go by before you hear back, even after multiple repeated reminders. Client deadlines can be overwhelming. The healthcare is literally at the bottom of the barrel.

Pay well and bring some professionalism into HR practices.

stay away

I worked at iLink-Systems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

No real projects to work on. the management is very indian based and there is no diversity at the management level. I ran into a lot of struggles to adjust and understand what they were trying to communicate.

Cons

There are no real project managers and everything is poorly planned. Very cheap company. Benefits are awful and work life balance is non-existent. Company runs on cheap labor.

thanks but no thanks for hiring me.

“The expectations are high, but every one makes an effort to see us succeed. ”

Current Employee - SQL BI Developer in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - SQL BI Developer in Redmond, WA

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good benefits. The account I work on is very stable and it is hard to see us losing it anytime soon or ever. Great learning experience, good office culture, great paid time off, and flexible schedules. I had the opportunity to work with some really smart people that really cared about me and the work I did.

Cons

Could be more opportunities outside Microsoft Technologies.

Great Company, Flat Culture, Amazing Opportunities to learn and grow

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have had really good experience working with iLink. The company provides excellent opportunities to learn and grow both in technology and management areas. Though it is now a mid-size company, the culture is very entrepreneurial and flat. The management is very keen on grooming leaders and supportive in providing growth opportunities to employees based on employees interests and professional goals. All in all it is an awesome company to be part of

Cons

Sometimes the employees get stretched in multiple projects/directions which could impact productivity/create stress, but I realize the management is trying to minimize such situations

Keep up the good work, maintain the entrepreneurial environment and flat culture

Excellent place for growth!

Current Employee - Technical Program Manager in Vienna, VA
    Current Employee - Technical Program Manager in Vienna, VA

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time (less than an year)

Pros

If you want to try yourself in a variety of latest & hot technologies, undoubtedly this is the best place for you. Work from home and flexible timing options are available for the employees which makes work-life balance extremely good. Training on latest technologies are conducted on a weekly basis and learning will be motivated and recognized. So to say, you will be followed-up on your learning goals regularly :-) Learning materials are provided/facilitated for the learning goals set by you. People are really very warm, friendly and more importantly, accessible. Personally, this is very important for me. Well being of employees is considered as priority which makes you feel important. Concerns will be addressed earnestly by the HR team and manager. Special thanks to the HR Team who handled the on-boarding challenges extremely well and with much sensitivity.

Cons

Haven't noticed any cons till date.

Way to go!

One of the best companies to work for if you are looking for growth

Current Employee - Technical Pre-Sales in Fairfax, VA
    Current Employee - Technical Pre-Sales in Fairfax, VA

I have been working at iLink-Systems as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Tremendous growth for talented people, Got opportunity to work with some of the best and smartest people in IT industry, The best place for work-life balance, HR goes extra mile to help employees in difficulty, You can directly talk to CEO to discuss any issues, Works on cutting edge technologies in the industry,

Cons

If someone is lazy and wants to just time pass without working, this is the not the company to work for

Keep pushing the barriers