iLink-Systems

Updated November 23, 2014
3.4

iLink-Systems CEO Sree Balaji
Sree Balaji

Pros
  • Lots of opportunities to work on cutting edge technologies that you get only in few other places (in 5 reviews)

• Good opportunities to work on new technologies (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • Benefits are awful and work life balance is non-existent (in 3 reviews)

• there is no project managers in the company and no proper processes is followed (in 3 reviews)

More Highlights

"My overall experience is good. ”

Current Employee - Senior Share Point Developer in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Share Point Developer in Redmond, WA

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Stability
    Working with new applications
    Good benefits
    Good culture
    Average work pressure and immense ways to boost ones appetite for learning.

Cons

Little struggle with the culture (very diversified work force at least from 7 countries )

I am grateful l!!

Software Engineer

I have been working at iLink-Systems

Pros

Great company
    Very ethical
    Very innovative, bleeding edge

Cons

With all the innovation happening, there is a chance that a few might miss out of projects in some old technologies

Like the solutions frameworks we learnt during orientation. Would like to see how you can make teh entire company participate in such efforts.

Excellent WIN-WIN Employer - Employee

Current Employee - Technical Project Manager in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Technical Project Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I feel ILink is a very good and excellent employer to work with. I always felt it is a WIN-WIN Situation and Opportunities in ILink Systems. HR - US is very king enough to listen and understand employees issues and interests. They kept correct expectations and met all the promises that they made. I feel they are very Genuine in what they are doing and promising.

I felt a great confidence before joining the Firm and continue to have confidence while i am with them.

They have a good number of good projects and i have few friends working on different accounts for the company. They have the same opinion during our discussions.

I joined ILink from Top 10 IT MNC. Overall, I feel working here is a better place rather than working in a big corporate.

Cons

I dont really see any Cons.

Good opportunity to excel yourself

Current Employee - Lead Software Engineer in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Lead Software Engineer in Houston, TX

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Very helpful people from HR and project teams both onshore and offshore. Transparency in the process.
    They have handful of .NET projects. Good pay and benefits.

Cons

Need to have better Intranet for accessing employee benefits. Need to find wide range of projects in market.

“The expectations are high, but every one makes an effort to see us succeed. ”

Current Employee - SQL BI Developer in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - SQL BI Developer in Redmond, WA

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good benefits. The account I work on is very stable and it is hard to see us losing it anytime soon or ever. Great learning experience, good office culture, great paid time off, and flexible schedules. I had the opportunity to work with some really smart people that really cared about me and the work I did.

Cons

Could be more opportunities outside Microsoft Technologies.

Excellent place for growth!

Current Employee - Technical Program Manager in Vienna, VA
    Current Employee - Technical Program Manager in Vienna, VA

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time (less than an year)

Pros

If you want to try yourself in a variety of latest & hot technologies, undoubtedly this is the best place for you. Work from home and flexible timing options are available for the employees which makes work-life balance extremely good. Training on latest technologies are conducted on a weekly basis and learning will be motivated and recognized. So to say, you will be followed-up on your learning goals regularly :-) Learning materials are provided/facilitated for the learning goals set by you. People are really very warm, friendly and more importantly, accessible. Personally, this is very important for me. Well being of employees is considered as priority which makes you feel important. Concerns will be addressed earnestly by the HR team and manager. Special thanks to the HR Team who handled the on-boarding challenges extremely well and with much sensitivity.

Cons

Haven't noticed any cons till date.

Way to go!

Great Company IF you are eager to learn

Current Employee - Practice Manager in Fairfax, VA
    Current Employee - Practice Manager in Fairfax, VA

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Been part of iLink for about 8 years now, and wouldn't be here if I did not think it was worth investing my time into iLink. This has grown from a small to mid size business within a short span, and has been featured in Inc 5000 list consecutively in 4 years. Competence is primarily focused on Microsoft technologies and continues to have a great run with Microsoft as a partner. Won the Microsoft partner of the year award for excellence in technology and solutions on multiple occasions. I've had a lot of learning experiences with iLink - joined here as a Technical Program Manager and had the opportunity to expand my career both technically and managerially. Lots of opportunities to work on cutting edge technologies that you get only in few other places. Customers are of paramount importance, as they should be. I've learnt some good things in all aspects during my tenure so far here.
    This is a really good place to work if you are willing to learn and work on cutting edge stuff. Anyone who has the initiative and is ready to grab an opportunity HAS that opportunity. If you are willing to go that extra mile in what you do, you will see plenty of growth here.

Cons

iLink has grown out of being a small business into a mid size firm, and with that also comes some growing pains. Management has worked hard to place appropriate processes and practices in place - they are CMMi certified, and continue to refine them to account for these growing pains. Having said that, there is a lot to learn on a daily basis purely because of the the opportunities this presents.

Keep it going!

One of the best companies to work for if you are looking for growth

Current Employee - Technical Pre-Sales in Fairfax, VA
    Current Employee - Technical Pre-Sales in Fairfax, VA

I have been working at iLink-Systems as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Tremendous growth for talented people, Got opportunity to work with some of the best and smartest people in IT industry, The best place for work-life balance, HR goes extra mile to help employees in difficulty, You can directly talk to CEO to discuss any issues, Works on cutting edge technologies in the industry,

Cons

If someone is lazy and wants to just time pass without working, this is the not the company to work for

Keep pushing the barriers

Great Company, Flat Culture, Amazing Opportunities to learn and grow

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have had really good experience working with iLink. The company provides excellent opportunities to learn and grow both in technology and management areas. Though it is now a mid-size company, the culture is very entrepreneurial and flat. The management is very keen on grooming leaders and supportive in providing growth opportunities to employees based on employees interests and professional goals. All in all it is an awesome company to be part of

Cons

Sometimes the employees get stretched in multiple projects/directions which could impact productivity/create stress, but I realize the management is trying to minimize such situations

Keep up the good work, maintain the entrepreneurial environment and flat culture

Best Employer

Current Employee - Quality Analyst in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Quality Analyst in Redmond, WA

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I am working with iLink-Systems more than a year. Its a Great place to work. iLink Provide opportunity to work on new technical streams and roles. HR team helped me a lot in my immigration process.
    iLink recruit the best talent and treat them very well. iLink understand the employee concerns very well and helps in addressing them. People here are very accessible.

Cons

I haven't see much issues to the best of my knowledge. As and when I have an issue, I talk to the higher management, they helped it in resolving the issue as early as possible to the best interests of the Employee.

I wish them all the best in all the efforts in bringing the new business and providing employment to so many.

iLink-Systems Photos