iLink-Systems

Great Company IF you are eager to learn

Current Employee - Practice Manager  in  Fairfax, VA
    Current Employee - Practice Manager in Fairfax, VA

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Been part of iLink for about 8 years now, and wouldn't be here if I did not think it was worth investing my time into iLink. This has grown from a small to mid size business within a short span, and has been featured in Inc 5000 list consecutively in 4 years. Competence is primarily focused on Microsoft technologies and continues to have a great run with Microsoft as a partner. Won the Microsoft partner of the year award for excellence in technology and solutions on multiple occasions. I've had a lot of learning experiences with iLink - joined here as a Technical Program Manager and had the opportunity to expand my career both technically and managerially. Lots of opportunities to work on cutting edge technologies that you get only in few other places. Customers are of paramount importance, as they should be. I've learnt some good things in all aspects during my tenure so far here.
    This is a really good place to work if you are willing to learn and work on cutting edge stuff. Anyone who has the initiative and is ready to grab an opportunity HAS that opportunity. If you are willing to go that extra mile in what you do, you will see plenty of growth here.

Cons

iLink has grown out of being a small business into a mid size firm, and with that also comes some growing pains. Management has worked hard to place appropriate processes and practices in place - they are CMMi certified, and continue to refine them to account for these growing pains. Having said that, there is a lot to learn on a daily basis purely because of the the opportunities this presents.

Keep it going!

One of the best companies to work for if you are looking for growth

Current Employee - Technical Pre-Sales  in  Fairfax, VA
    Current Employee - Technical Pre-Sales in Fairfax, VA

I have been working at iLink-Systems as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Tremendous growth for talented people, Got opportunity to work with some of the best and smartest people in IT industry, The best place for work-life balance, HR goes extra mile to help employees in difficulty, You can directly talk to CEO to discuss any issues, Works on cutting edge technologies in the industry,

Cons

If someone is lazy and wants to just time pass without working, this is the not the company to work for

Keep pushing the barriers

Great Company, Flat Culture, Amazing Opportunities to learn and grow

Current Employee - Senior Manager  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have had really good experience working with iLink. The company provides excellent opportunities to learn and grow both in technology and management areas. Though it is now a mid-size company, the culture is very entrepreneurial and flat. The management is very keen on grooming leaders and supportive in providing growth opportunities to employees based on employees interests and professional goals. All in all it is an awesome company to be part of

Cons

Sometimes the employees get stretched in multiple projects/directions which could impact productivity/create stress, but I realize the management is trying to minimize such situations

Keep up the good work, maintain the entrepreneurial environment and flat culture

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Best Employer

Current Employee - Quality Analyst  in  Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Quality Analyst in Redmond, WA

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

I am working with iLink-Systems more than a year. Its a Great place to work. iLink Provide opportunity to work on new technical streams and roles. HR team helped me a lot in my immigration process.
    iLink recruit the best talent and treat them very well. iLink understand the employee concerns very well and helps in addressing them. People here are very accessible.

Cons

I haven't see much issues to the best of my knowledge. As and when I have an issue, I talk to the higher management, they helped it in resolving the issue as early as possible to the best interests of the Employee.

I wish them all the best in all the efforts in bringing the new business and providing employment to so many.

Openness, Opportunity for growth and FUN - That's iLink

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst  in  Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Redmond, WA

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

At an outset, its a great place to work

Opportunities : There are more technical opportunities. Employee get to work at multiple technological streams. There is a always a chance for you to get your hands on a cutting edge technology.

Support : There is a good rapport between the employees and senior management always support the developer's decision. There is constant encouragement and appreciation. You wish to do more yourself.

Activities : It's a fun environ. Team outings, birthday celebrations, festival celebrations are all part of it. Workplace is open without much borders between the senior management and developers. Communication is easy this way.

Appraisal : I'm satisfied with what I got. Scale justifies the performance.

Cons

I've been here for few years. That's pretty much nothing I can think of for now. But will surely update if any in the future ;-)

Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish ; Let's grow BIGGER !

iLink, the best place to learn new Microsoft Technologies and to work on

Current Employee - Software Engineer  in  Chennai (India)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Chennai (India)

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Exposure to new technologies
    Challenging tasks to work on
    Upper management is very easy to access and promotes open work environment.

Cons

Training could be more effective, nothing other than that

Continue the good work

Great Freedom, Ethics & Culture

Current Employee - Developer  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Developer in Houston, TX

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

The best reasons i can say working with company are its got the most friendly environment and we all learn many things in the work culture implemented there.I can also say the doors are always open for growth opportunities within the organisation.

Work is very challenging, complex programs and projects, and the pace is very fast. Very diverse work environment. There is international contact even for positions that are domestic in nature. Provides opportunity to work with and learn from colleagues in other regions.

Great benefits. One tough situation is that performance is not only measured against objectives, but against your colleagues. At yearly review time, it creates a bit of a tense environment, but it's manageable. Wrt performance objectives, "self-management" is very important for each employee.

Lots of virtual team work with regular progress reviews. A lot of interdependence with other groups so cross group collaboration is a must.

Cons

There are constant re-organizations so that could be distracting. But at many cases, I see my colleageus take this a Challenge

Wonderful exposure across domains and cutting edge technologies

Current Employee - Business Solutions Manager  in  Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Business Solutions Manager in Redmond, WA

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

The management has trust in employees. They give you enough freedom to take decision s and respect opinions without bureaucracy.Has very good potential , right from a developer to a Manager to pave his career path.A culture which is nurtured under trust and the management will work through hand in hand with Employees.

Awesome culture (better than anything and anywhere) , awesome learning (dependents on project in every service based company) and fun-activities
    Open door culture with access all the way to top mgmt and CEO,Extremely flexible work culture ,Very young and energetic workforce.

Continues to be innovative, Creating never ending opportunities to make your hand dirty in every cutting edge technologies of IT

Cons

This is not essentially a Con , but a challenge - Too many crazy activities may drive away the focus, but you get a lot of exposure of-course.
    Its upto the individual to prioritise and weave through the deliveries SMART.

Great place for learner and to have a progressive career

Current Employee - Software Engineer  in  Trichy (India)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Trichy (India)

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

1. Constant learning opportunity having hands on over latest technologies
    2. Easily approachable senior management
    3. Open work environment

Cons

Less training activities for employees who just move to a new technology.Nothing else flashes in mind that makes bitter experience

Great job. Keep up the good work

iLink Systems exposed me to many new Microsoft technologies that I would never have been exposed to as a developer.

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer

I worked at iLink-Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Exposure to the latest technologies.

Cons

Offshore model may not be for all

Worked for iLink-Systems? Contribute to the Community!