iLink-Systems

iLink-Systems Reviews

Updated Mar 27, 2014

iLink-Systems CEO Sree Balaji

Sree Balaji

Good experience of a bad company.

UI Designer (Current Employee)

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time for more than a year

ProsThe people on my team are very smart, and good people. You have a lot of different projects to work on, and a big variety of mediums. There used to be a better work/life home balance, but it's starting to fade away. You'll take away a lot of examples of how not to do business.

ConsThe CEO demands no presence, and he is a huge micro-manager who has to approve of every penny spent. The Project Managers hired here are Technical PMs, not actual Project Managers - if you are lead designer on the project, be prepared to have a lot of miscommunication internally. Projects typically go over deadline and over-budget due to promises from sales of "short and cheap" which cannot be met with the current process. Your voice will not be heard, and the healthcare is literally the bottom of the barrel.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you hire some actual Project Managers, or a third-party tool to help the communication within the team, you won't be losing money on potential clients or missed opportunities. If you listen to your employees suggestions, instead of ignoring because you know it all, you might have a better relationship with your employees and make them feel valued rather than another pathway to get you money.

Slave dynasty

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Tiruchchirāppalli (India)

I worked at iLink-Systems full-time for more than 3 years

ProsDifferent technology (only around Microsoft)

ConsA lot . In Trichy there is a slave dynasty for ilink. They recruit freshers <2 yrs for thrown out price and add them to their group.

If you find the review there would be reviews of 4-5 stars on 9.10.11 Feb 2014. This is because a task given for Tiruchy guys

No Freedom

Termination of employees in 10 min

..... lot more

Advice to Senior Managementplease have some consideration for employees

Good

Technical Architect (Former Employee)

I worked at iLink-Systems full-time for more than 5 years

ProsiLink has been a place where I have developed good friendship. People Fun :)
iLink has been very cooperative & accommodative during my pregnancy.
iLink has allowed me to work on the technology that I have asked primarily C# & .Net

ConsHR & Management needs to better align the employee and feedback process.

Openness, Opportunity for growth and FUN - That's iLink

Programmer Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time for more than 3 years

ProsAt an outset, its a great place to work

Opportunities : There are more technical opportunities. Employee get to work at multiple technological streams. There is a always a chance for you to get your hands on a cutting edge technology.

Support : There is a good rapport between the employees and senior management always support the developer's decision. There is constant encouragement and appreciation. You wish to do more yourself.

Activities : It's a fun environ. Team outings, birthday celebrations, festival celebrations are all part of it. Workplace is open without much borders between the senior management and developers. Communication is easy this way.

Appraisal : I'm satisfied with what I got. Scale justifies the performance.

ConsI've been here for few years. That's pretty much nothing I can think of for now. But will surely update if any in the future ;-)

Advice to Senior ManagementStay Hungry. Stay Foolish ; Let's grow BIGGER !

Good Place to work

Trichy (India)

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time for more than a year

ProsNice Environment,The place where i can a lot.Great place to learn new technologies

ConsFor my current position,there is nothing i can say

Advice to Senior ManagementNothing.Doing good job

iLink, the best place to learn new Microsoft Technologies and to work on

Chennai (India)

ProsExposure to new technologies
Challenging tasks to work on
Upper management is very easy to access and promotes open work environment.

ConsTraining could be more effective, nothing other than that

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue the good work

Thinking Beyond

Trichy (India)

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time for more than 3 years

ProsWork with smart people on projects that are changing the world. Future thinking and innovative, always something that will surprise you. Great benefits and life experiences. Lots of opportunity and things to learn.Successful company doing very inspiring work.

ConsIt has grown too big. I would like to have a private cabin.

"Great Experience in iLink systems"

Software Developer (Current Employee)
Fairfax, VA

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time for more than 3 years

ProsExposure to cutting edge technologies.
Help to take Microsoft certifications.
More facilities are available to employees. Upper management is very easy to access and promotes open work environment

ConsLong work hours. Need Training's for freshers.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice

Nice Place to work

Pros1.Employee Friendly Policies
2.Plenty of Growth Opportunities
3.Open culture with employees and Management
4.Balanced Work life
5.Flexible work timings
6.An extremely employee friendly organization, which does not believe in thrusting opinions on others , rather than works on the policy of inclusion.
7.Good opportunities within the company, employees get time off to participate in training programs.

ConsNothing much i can think of

Advice to Senior ManagementNA

Great Freedom, Ethics & Culture

Developer (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time for more than a year

ProsThe best reasons i can say working with company are its got the most friendly environment and we all learn many things in the work culture implemented there.I can also say the doors are always open for growth opportunities within the organisation.

Work is very challenging, complex programs and projects, and the pace is very fast. Very diverse work environment. There is international contact even for positions that are domestic in nature. Provides opportunity to work with and learn from colleagues in other regions.

Great benefits. One tough situation is that performance is not only measured against objectives, but against your colleagues. At yearly review time, it creates a bit of a tense environment, but it's manageable. Wrt performance objectives, "self-management" is very important for each employee.

Lots of virtual team work with regular progress reviews. A lot of interdependence with other groups so cross group collaboration is a must.

ConsThere are constant re-organizations so that could be distracting. But at many cases, I see my colleageus take this a Challenge

Worked for iLink-Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at iLink-Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for iLink-Systems CEO Sree Balaji. All 36 reviews posted anonymously by iLink-Systems employees.