iLink-Systems

22 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Best Employer

Current Employee - Quality Analyst  in  Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Quality Analyst in Redmond, WA

Pros

I am working with iLink-Systems more than a year. Its a Great place to work. iLink Provide opportunity to work on new technical streams and roles. HR team helped me a lot in my immigration process.
    iLink recruit the best talent and treat them very well. iLink understand the employee concerns very well and helps in addressing them. People here are very accessible.

Cons

I haven't see much issues to the best of my knowledge. As and when I have an issue, I talk to the higher management, they helped it in resolving the issue as early as possible to the best interests of the Employee.

I wish them all the best in all the efforts in bringing the new business and providing employment to so many.

Pathetic experience

Former Employee - Technical Manager  in  Redmond, WA
    Former Employee - Technical Manager in Redmond, WA

Pros

THIS IS A PURE CLIENT FOCUSED COMPANY; in other words MONEY FIRST COMPANY!
    Money is king andd they do not care how good you are unless you lick the boots of manager.

Cons

Going thru comments I am not surprised that this company is feel bad by many...

Here you can find home grown managers who are not anywhere with industry standards.
    In fact if anybody joined from an Bigger company you can definitely find it bad...
    They do not know quality as they are grown in this dirty environment.

The company is loss for past 3-4 years; It is chicken-on by the work to offshore...

In fact if you are asking whether I would recommend this company to my friend, I would say NO NO!

Show what you are & not what you not...

Horrible company to work for

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Redmond, WA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Pros

If you work here any other company you land into will seem better.
    There are some good people and managers but the bad ones over shadow them.

Cons

Terrible senior management that lacks etiquettes and has no formal training or experience in handling people.

It's all about Money and cost cutting and your job is totally dependent upon getting projects.

It is a consulting company that claims it is not one.However other consulting companies are at a far better status than this one.

I do not see a future for your company until you roll your sleeves up and teach your home grown managers a thing or two about management.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Unsure about their future, for now a cheap-indian company

Former Employee - BI Programmer  in  Redmond, WA
    Former Employee - BI Programmer in Redmond, WA

Pros

Only good for temporary visa guys!
    Lucky if you end up in good projects - few clients are good.
    They may ask to rotate your skills which is good and bad.

Cons

They produce counterfeit demos to customers, fake to employees, manipulate laws.

The CEO too a sales guy - so he made all people under him to lie & get business.

The positive reviews in glassdoor are too COUNTERFEITED!!

Sell your cheap directors & hire honest ones.

Good experience of a bad company.

Current Employee - UI Designer  in  Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - UI Designer in Redmond, WA

Pros

The people on my team are very smart, and good people. You have a lot of different projects to work on, and a big variety of mediums. There used to be a better work/life home balance, but it's starting to fade away. You'll take away a lot of examples of how not to do business.

Cons

The CEO demands no presence, and he is a huge micro-manager who has to approve of every penny spent. The Project Managers hired here are Technical PMs, not actual Project Managers - if you are lead designer on the project, be prepared to have a lot of miscommunication internally. Projects typically go over deadline and over-budget due to promises from sales of "short and cheap" which cannot be met with the current process. Your voice will not be heard, and the healthcare is literally the bottom of the barrel.

If you hire some actual Project Managers, or a third-party tool to help the communication within the team, you won't be losing money on potential clients or missed opportunities. If you listen to your employees suggestions, instead of ignoring because you know it all, you might have a better relationship with your employees and make them feel valued rather than another pathway to get you money.

Good

Former Employee - Technical Architect  in  Redmond, WA
    Former Employee - Technical Architect in Redmond, WA

Pros

iLink has been a place where I have developed good friendship. People Fun :)
    iLink has been very cooperative & accommodative during my pregnancy.
    iLink has allowed me to work on the technology that I have asked primarily C# & .Net

Cons

HR & Management needs to better align the employee and feedback process.

Wonderful exposure across domains and cutting edge technologies

Current Employee - Business Solutions Manager  in  Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Business Solutions Manager in Redmond, WA

Pros

The management has trust in employees. They give you enough freedom to take decision s and respect opinions without bureaucracy.Has very good potential , right from a developer to a Manager to pave his career path.A culture which is nurtured under trust and the management will work through hand in hand with Employees.

Awesome culture (better than anything and anywhere) , awesome learning (dependents on project in every service based company) and fun-activities
    Open door culture with access all the way to top mgmt and CEO,Extremely flexible work culture ,Very young and energetic workforce.

Continues to be innovative, Creating never ending opportunities to make your hand dirty in every cutting edge technologies of IT

Cons

This is not essentially a Con , but a challenge - Too many crazy activities may drive away the focus, but you get a lot of exposure of-course.
    Its upto the individual to prioritise and weave through the deliveries SMART.

Openness, Opportunity for growth and FUN - That's iLink

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst  in  Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Redmond, WA

Pros

At an outset, its a great place to work

Opportunities : There are more technical opportunities. Employee get to work at multiple technological streams. There is a always a chance for you to get your hands on a cutting edge technology.

Support : There is a good rapport between the employees and senior management always support the developer's decision. There is constant encouragement and appreciation. You wish to do more yourself.

Activities : It's a fun environ. Team outings, birthday celebrations, festival celebrations are all part of it. Workplace is open without much borders between the senior management and developers. Communication is easy this way.

Appraisal : I'm satisfied with what I got. Scale justifies the performance.

Cons

I've been here for few years. That's pretty much nothing I can think of for now. But will surely update if any in the future ;-)

Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish ; Let's grow BIGGER !

Nice Place to work

Current Employee - Software Engineer  in  Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Redmond, WA

Pros

1.Employee Friendly Policies
    2.Plenty of Growth Opportunities
    3.Open culture with employees and Management
    4.Balanced Work life
    5.Flexible work timings
    6.An extremely employee friendly organization, which does not believe in thrusting opinions on others , rather than works on the policy of inclusion.
    7.Good opportunities within the company, employees get time off to participate in training programs.

Cons

Nothing much i can think of

NA

Worst Management ever. There's no other way of putting it.

Former Employee - Software Engineer  in  Redmond, WA
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Redmond, WA

Pros

Some people are genuinely nice and driven to do good work. Unfortunately they are taken advantage of by directors and senior managers.

Cons

Employees are miserable every day. Either they are completely overworked and burned out and/or harassed by senior management. The technical delivery guy blames everyone but himself whether there's a problem or not and even threaten some of us that if we didn't take blames we would lose our jobs. Employees are being taken advantage of in every way possible, specially those non-americans workers, which accounts for the majority of employes. We work overtime for long periods of time, are asked to do things not even related to our job requirements, and I wonder what else goes on. They have also allowed a known pedophile to keep his work. Are you kidding me? Every employee is depressed and it's an emotional and physical draining and disillusioning place to work.
    I can keep going forever. This place is hell on earth.

Relocate the CEO and replace him and his friends with someone who knows how to run a company.

Worked for iLink-Systems? Contribute to the Community!