iLink-Systems

Updated November 23, 2014
3.4

iLink-Systems CEO Sree Balaji
Sree Balaji

Pros
  • Lots of opportunities to work on cutting edge technologies that you get only in few other places (in 5 reviews)

• Good opportunities to work on new technologies (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • Benefits are awful and work life balance is non-existent (in 3 reviews)

• there is no project managers in the company and no proper processes is followed (in 3 reviews)

More Highlights

31 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

"My overall experience is good. ”

Current Employee - Senior Share Point Developer in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Share Point Developer in Redmond, WA

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Stability
    Working with new applications
    Good benefits
    Good culture
    Average work pressure and immense ways to boost ones appetite for learning.

Cons

Little struggle with the culture (very diversified work force at least from 7 countries )

I am grateful l!!

Great learning

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Supportive management. Good learning environment, deadlines are reasonably paced. Flexible work schedule available. I feel like I am contributing towards a company with a good work life balance. Ability to cross train and learn new areas based on interest level without interference from superiors. When volume is high or the work challenging, I can work with full confidence that my superiors will support me if I fail. I am encouraged to take time off as comp off to balance out the occasional high workload.

Cons

As a growing company, sometimes it is challenging to have a backup for all key roles.

Smart people but HR and pay sucks

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Redmond, WA

I worked at iLink-Systems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Lot of smart people. Plenty of stuff to learn from people around you. If you are fresh out of college and looking for some experience, you can give it a try.

Cons

very low pay (at least 20-25% lower) compared to other companies in the redmond/ bellevue area. HR pretty much non existent. There is no sense of professionalism with HR. Days and weeks go by before you hear back, even after multiple repeated reminders. Client deadlines can be overwhelming. The healthcare is literally at the bottom of the barrel.

Pay well and bring some professionalism into HR practices.

“The expectations are high, but every one makes an effort to see us succeed. ”

Current Employee - SQL BI Developer in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - SQL BI Developer in Redmond, WA

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good benefits. The account I work on is very stable and it is hard to see us losing it anytime soon or ever. Great learning experience, good office culture, great paid time off, and flexible schedules. I had the opportunity to work with some really smart people that really cared about me and the work I did.

Cons

Could be more opportunities outside Microsoft Technologies.

cheapo management. no projects

Current Employee - User Experience Designer in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - User Experience Designer in Redmond, WA

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

lot of smart people . company keep you on bench even if no projects.

Cons

CEO is a penny pincher. there is no project managers in the company and no proper processes is followed. The CEO keeps saying that this is a CMM level 3 company. not even simple HR processes is followed! the management is a bunch of lies.

fix the HR processes and listen to your employees.

A mixed bag

Former Employee - Developer in Redmond, WA
    Former Employee - Developer in Redmond, WA

I worked at iLink-Systems (more than an year)

Pros

Lots of talented and affable people spread throughout the offices. Most of my interactions with my colleagues have been very positive. Frequent new tech. Interesting projects for large clients. My resume and portfolio have improved immensely since working there. HR can be very active in helping deal with situations. Free cereal and coffee!

Cons

Project deadlines are often unrealistic, and management of projects ranges from scattered to organized. There is a lot of turnover as people get frustrated with pressure from management. One gets a sense that corners are being cut in order to save money. Promises for training, but work is too hectic to allocate the time involved. Underpays for the region. I have heard concerns about how immigration is handled, but have not experienced it first hand. Redmond office is bare and generic compared to other workplace environments I have seen. There's discomfort in how HR interacts with employees.

Work hard to create a welcoming environment for all employees. Have all account/technical/practice/project managers employ the same system and adhere to it. More training for devs. Build trust. Be realistic about sales promises. Invest more in hardware.

Joined iLink.. Made a mistake

Current Employee - Quality Analyst in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Quality Analyst in Seattle, WA

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Really sorry to say made a mistake. No training, only Threatening for work-completion. Client is big for them, foolish indians in america. they install software-spies in your computers to track keyboard activities. hike is based on number of taps. foolish indians. never enter here!! you will suck!!

Cons

company do not pay back travelling expenses and i have to fight with HR, staff to claim back the expenses. "For $50 expense" they will ask for approval from manager. Surely they are born in a penny-family.

No hike for existing employees...they are hiring from outside with high pays ...valueless Indian Company in America.

If you lick the boot of CEO he will promote you..

once good - on a downward spiral.

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Redmond, WA

I worked at iLink-Systems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good learning opportunities if you are fresh out of college and on temporary visa.

Cons

All the 5 star reviews are counterfeited.

Toxic work environment. No work-life balance. Employees are treated like a piece of crap. Sales team is one of the worst in the industry.Having joined another company recently, I realize how bad this company is. never join here if you want to live a peaceful life and grow in your professional career.

Listen to your employees and get the house in order. Counterfeiting the reviews doesn't solve your problems.

Hectic work

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Redmond, WA

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

New technologies once in a while..

Cons

They rotate multiple works in your plate. 'Some of em' are not good managers too. No good culture. Bad work environment. Few stuck up managers are not working & eating on others efforts..

Pathetic experience

Former Employee - Technical Manager in Redmond, WA
    Former Employee - Technical Manager in Redmond, WA

I worked at iLink-Systems full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

THIS IS A PURE CLIENT FOCUSED COMPANY; in other words MONEY FIRST COMPANY!
    Money is king andd they do not care how good you are unless you lick the boots of manager.

Cons

Going thru comments I am not surprised that this company is feel bad by many...

Here you can find home grown managers who are not anywhere with industry standards.
    In fact if anybody joined from an Bigger company you can definitely find it bad...
    They do not know quality as they are grown in this dirty environment.

The company is loss for past 3-4 years; It is chicken-on by the work to offshore...

In fact if you are asking whether I would recommend this company to my friend, I would say NO NO!

Show what you are & not what you not...

iLink-Systems Photos