iLink-Systems

Sree Balaji

20 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Best Employer

Quality Analyst (Current Employee) Redmond, WA

ProsI am working with iLink-Systems more than a year. Its a Great place to work. iLink Provide opportunity to work on new technical streams and roles. HR team helped me a lot in my immigration process.
    iLink recruit the best talent and treat them very well. iLink understand the employee concerns very well and helps in addressing them. People here are very accessible.

ConsI haven't see much issues to the best of my knowledge. As and when I have an issue, I talk to the higher management, they helped it in resolving the issue as early as possible to the best interests of the Employee.

Advice to Senior ManagementI wish them all the best in all the efforts in bringing the new business and providing employment to so many.

Unsure about their future, for now a cheap-indian company

BI Programmer (Former Employee) Redmond, WA

ProsOnly good for temporary visa guys!
    Lucky if you end up in good projects - few clients are good.
    They may ask to rotate your skills which is good and bad.

ConsThey produce counterfeit demos to customers, fake to employees, manipulate laws.

The CEO too a sales guy - so he made all people under him to lie & get business.

The positive reviews in glassdoor are too COUNTERFEITED!!

Advice to Senior ManagementSell your cheap directors & hire honest ones.

Good experience of a bad company.

UI Designer (Current Employee) Redmond, WA

ProsThe people on my team are very smart, and good people. You have a lot of different projects to work on, and a big variety of mediums. There used to be a better work/life home balance, but it's starting to fade away. You'll take away a lot of examples of how not to do business.

ConsThe CEO demands no presence, and he is a huge micro-manager who has to approve of every penny spent. The Project Managers hired here are Technical PMs, not actual Project Managers - if you are lead designer on the project, be prepared to have a lot of miscommunication internally. Projects typically go over deadline and over-budget due to promises from sales of "short and cheap" which cannot be met with the current process. Your voice will not be heard, and the healthcare is literally the bottom of the barrel.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you hire some actual Project Managers, or a third-party tool to help the communication within the team, you won't be losing money on potential clients or missed opportunities. If you listen to your employees suggestions, instead of ignoring because you know it all, you might have a better relationship with your employees and make them feel valued rather than another pathway to get you money.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good

Technical Architect (Former Employee) Redmond, WA

ProsiLink has been a place where I have developed good friendship. People Fun :)
    iLink has been very cooperative & accommodative during my pregnancy.
    iLink has allowed me to work on the technology that I have asked primarily C# & .Net

ConsHR & Management needs to better align the employee and feedback process.

Wonderful exposure across domains and cutting edge technologies

Business Solutions Manager (Current Employee) Redmond, WA

ProsThe management has trust in employees. They give you enough freedom to take decision s and respect opinions without bureaucracy.Has very good potential , right from a developer to a Manager to pave his career path.A culture which is nurtured under trust and the management will work through hand in hand with Employees.

Awesome culture (better than anything and anywhere) , awesome learning (dependents on project in every service based company) and fun-activities
    Open door culture with access all the way to top mgmt and CEO,Extremely flexible work culture ,Very young and energetic workforce.

Continues to be innovative, Creating never ending opportunities to make your hand dirty in every cutting edge technologies of IT

ConsThis is not essentially a Con , but a challenge - Too many crazy activities may drive away the focus, but you get a lot of exposure of-course.
    Its upto the individual to prioritise and weave through the deliveries SMART.

Openness, Opportunity for growth and FUN - That's iLink

Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) Redmond, WA

ProsAt an outset, its a great place to work

Opportunities : There are more technical opportunities. Employee get to work at multiple technological streams. There is a always a chance for you to get your hands on a cutting edge technology.

Support : There is a good rapport between the employees and senior management always support the developer's decision. There is constant encouragement and appreciation. You wish to do more yourself.

Activities : It's a fun environ. Team outings, birthday celebrations, festival celebrations are all part of it. Workplace is open without much borders between the senior management and developers. Communication is easy this way.

Appraisal : I'm satisfied with what I got. Scale justifies the performance.

ConsI've been here for few years. That's pretty much nothing I can think of for now. But will surely update if any in the future ;-)

Advice to Senior ManagementStay Hungry. Stay Foolish ; Let's grow BIGGER !

Nice Place to work

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Redmond, WA

Pros1.Employee Friendly Policies
    2.Plenty of Growth Opportunities
    3.Open culture with employees and Management
    4.Balanced Work life
    5.Flexible work timings
    6.An extremely employee friendly organization, which does not believe in thrusting opinions on others , rather than works on the policy of inclusion.
    7.Good opportunities within the company, employees get time off to participate in training programs.

ConsNothing much i can think of

Advice to Senior ManagementNA

Worst Management ever. There's no other way of putting it.

Software Engineer (Former Employee) Redmond, WA

ProsSome people are genuinely nice and driven to do good work. Unfortunately they are taken advantage of by directors and senior managers.

ConsEmployees are miserable every day. Either they are completely overworked and burned out and/or harassed by senior management. The technical delivery guy blames everyone but himself whether there's a problem or not and even threaten some of us that if we didn't take blames we would lose our jobs. Employees are being taken advantage of in every way possible, specially those non-americans workers, which accounts for the majority of employes. We work overtime for long periods of time, are asked to do things not even related to our job requirements, and I wonder what else goes on. They have also allowed a known pedophile to keep his work. Are you kidding me? Every employee is depressed and it's an emotional and physical draining and disillusioning place to work.
    I can keep going forever. This place is hell on earth.

Advice to Senior ManagementRelocate the CEO and replace him and his friends with someone who knows how to run a company.

Just another consulting company

Senior Manager (Current Employee) Redmond, WA

ProsJust as with any other consulting company, there are lots of opportunities in here. A good number of h1b South Indian slaves are recruited here and since they are on h1b visa, they work as bonded laborers. If you are willing to do the same, Join here.

ConsIf you know an Indian language - Tamil, you can survive here!. You better learn this language before you join.

If you are on temporary visa, don't ever dream of joining here. You are better off joining any other company.

I wonder where USCIS is. Not sure how there are no state/federal audits on this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't chicken out on subordinates. This is for CEO Balaji Sree as well.

iLink is the right place If you are passionate about what you do

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Redmond, WA

ProsExcellent Talent
    Great Employee benefits
    Support groups always willing to help employees
    Drive to constantly innovate to solve customer problems
    Happy longer term customers
    Exciting project opportunities across different domains and technologies
    Good Training and cross training programs
    Friendly work atmosphere

ConsThere is plenty of scope for all folks to have a solid career path. The clarity on career progression can be improved at all levels.

Worked for iLink-Systems? Contribute to the Community!