iNautix Technologies

www.inautix.co.in

iNautix Technologies Reviews

Updated Jul 22, 2014

Suresh Kumar

Pros
  • Can easily maintain a healthy work life balance(in 32 reviews)

• Stable work environment with a nice set of technologies to work for(in 17 reviews)

Cons
  • You don't have to outperform for Hike or onsite opportunities(in 6 reviews)

• Abysmal local HR policies driven by totally lopsided decision making(in 4 reviews)

Great company to work if you are looking for a laid back and secure work.

Lead Business Analyst (Current Employee) Pune (India)

Prosgreat work/life balance
    no pressure of deadlines etc.
    everyone is given a chance to go abroad.

Conscompensation not at par with other companies of similar size.
    lot of favoritism and politics

Advice to Senior Managementencourage open environment

Has a very few number of resources to manage a lot of applications

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIt will ensure you a secured job. The organization brings with itself the class of the Bank of New York Mellon, which is its parent company.

ConsAs I said, it has a very few number of resources to manage a lot of applications. The teams can never meet the deadline because they do not have enough resources to finish their work on time.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease manage your resource pool well.

Lethargic work culture and Bad payout

Program Manager (Former Employee) Chennai (India)

Prosonly if not interested in work

ConsLazy work culture
    Not upto date with latest technology trends....always catching up
    Niche business domain ..hence relevance in market is hurt
    Offshore work quality has degraded in last 2-3 years
    Some of the most pathetic people managers

Advice to Senior ManagementRemove nepotism
    management overhaul
    avoid blind sycophancy of the CEO

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great environment to work at.

Applications Developer (Former Employee) Pune (India)

ProsSystematic way of working.
    Provide your mind space to work

ConsNone that I can think of.

Excellent work life balance!

Technical Leader (Current Employee) Pune (India)

ProsExcellent work life balance. No work pressure. Free evening snacks. Flexible in-out timings. Good managers. Good bank domain training given.excellent work place.less headcount so more visibility.

ConsNo challenging work. Take home salary less than the CTC promised since LTA not given for first year and also medical insurance premium is part of CTC.No onsite.All management decisions come from onsite. No clarity on promotion eligibility.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake up more quality projects. Important decision must be taken by offshore team. Technical skills of employees must be put to good use.

Huge scope to learn new Technologies and Investment Management Business knowledge

Senior Applications Developer (Current Employee) Pune (India)

ProsI am a developer, and its been 2 months since i have joined iNautix.
    Things look promising here in terms of learning experience ( both technical and business ), got a good hike as well.

Free evening snacks and a good variety of free Hot beverages are available here.

iNautix has one advantage than my past company ( Capgemini, where i worked 4 years ), its like your hard / innovative work will be noticed and appreciated in iNautix ; Its because iNautix's ecosystem is small and growing. But in large companies like Capgemini, you just feel lost in the crowd.

ConsBrand campaigning is a lacuna for iNautix,

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease Increase the iNautix Brand weight in YOUTUBE, LINKEDIN and FACEBOOK.
    Total head-count is expanding very fast, please think about expanding the infrastructure.

Managed arround 3500 desktops

Systems Administrator (Former Employee) Chennai (India)

ProsiNautix seems to be the better working environment had good learning experience and had a very good manager and team mates... I Loved to work with iNautix

ConsManaging and supporting different software and worked with Video conferences and had chance to work with foreign visitors

good company

Developer (Former Employee) Chennai (India)

Prosno stress , friendly environment,good management

Consless benefits, expected compensation and hikes will never be met.

good

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosits an amazing company to work for. less work pressure and very friendly environment

Conshave nothing much to say.

Worst post experience after leaving the job.. worthless and hopeless HR

Technical Lead (Former Employee) Pune (India)

ProsManager was very good and I am realy thankful for that

ConsIf you talk about the process it is the worst company to work with. Unexpectdly you think you are doing very good but in return you will get nothing......

Preserve your Form 16 as this company has the policy not to send the attachment outside the organisation and even if you ask for the Form 16 they will ask to give them on the Stamp paper that you have lost the form 16 and you need a duplicate copy of that as even though you the HR and you know that is not the case. i try to explain them everything but they stood with their point with no reason and the worthless HR i don't want to write the name but he is very egostic and the worst guy i have ever had the conversation with. He was giving me that opinion why didn't you take the printout of that @ that time.... looser...

I have never seen such a case for getting the Form 16 which belongs to you and they have to provide you.

Advice to Senior ManagementChange your Structure before its too late for you to retain existing employee and also don't get lost into your word so much that you don't even entertain the X-employees.

Worked for iNautix Technologies? Contribute to the Community!