iPCS Reviews

3.4

Timothy M. Yager

Great growth experience

I worked at iPCS

Pros

Very talented and hardworking group.

Cons

The viability of the company - subject to acquistions.

Great place to work, everyone united to common goal, strong emphasis on company unity and continuing education.

Strong potential due to good pay, but poor regional management really hurts this company.

Current Employee - Retail Sales Associate
    Current Employee - Retail Sales Associate

I have been working at iPCS

Pros

Very good pay for the work.
    A person who hits their numbers could move up within the company very quickly.
    Store leadership is usually very good.

Cons

Terrible district leadership which is rude, inconsistent, and completely incompetent.

Please spend more time on monitoring and hiring regional leadership. Managers and associates who have consistently hit their numbers will continue to do so, unless regional leadership stays as inconsistent and incompetent.

Has potential

Current Employee - Third Key  in  Kingsport, TN
    Current Employee - Third Key in Kingsport, TN

I have been working at iPCS

Pros

Free phone offered to employee . Good Commision. Fair amount of vaction time avaiable

Cons

Lack of training or job advancement .Goals high compaired to competition.Running out of the promo phones advertised. no sicktime to speak of .Employee turn over is extremely high as well as management .

When promos begin let the reps know in advance with ample time to prepare for them.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A good place to work with its risks

Current Employee - Retail Store Manager  in  Johnson City, TN
    Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Johnson City, TN

I have been working at iPCS

Pros

The environment allows for promotion rapidly if you excel in positions. The environment is constantly changing and the telecommunications industry is one of the most exciting fields available.

Cons

The organization is overly dynamic over reacting to changes in the market in ways that are not sustainable. Over 75% of the employees have not been paid commission over the past three months due to quotas assigned at random, not base on historical data or trends.

Make sure the long term goals of the company are reinforced by the tools and compensation packages available to employees. Adapt business plans to match current market needs.

Overview of ipcs employment

Current Employee - Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at iPCS

Pros

Flexibility, not under direct supervision, Knowledge of new and exciting technology. I have always had a good boss to work for.

Cons

I think the benefits are a bit expensive. I do wish that I was paid a bit more, but who does not

I think that management does a good job of keeping the employees current and up to date on all things that they need to know about

Worked for iPCS? Contribute to the Community!