iPCS

Be The First To
Add Photos

Timothy M. Yager

Great growth experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at iPCS

ProsVery talented and hardworking group.

ConsThe viability of the company - subject to acquistions.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat place to work, everyone united to common goal, strong emphasis on company unity and continuing education.

Strong potential due to good pay, but poor regional management really hurts this company.

Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at iPCS

ProsVery good pay for the work.
A person who hits their numbers could move up within the company very quickly.
Store leadership is usually very good.

ConsTerrible district leadership which is rude, inconsistent, and completely incompetent.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease spend more time on monitoring and hiring regional leadership. Managers and associates who have consistently hit their numbers will continue to do so, unless regional leadership stays as inconsistent and incompetent.

Has potential

Third Key (Current Employee)
Kingsport, TN

I have been working at iPCS

ProsFree phone offered to employee . Good Commision. Fair amount of vaction time avaiable

ConsLack of training or job advancement .Goals high compaired to competition.Running out of the promo phones advertised. no sicktime to speak of .Employee turn over is extremely high as well as management .

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen promos begin let the reps know in advance with ample time to prepare for them.

A good place to work with its risks

Retail Store Manager (Current Employee)
Johnson City, TN

I have been working at iPCS

ProsThe environment allows for promotion rapidly if you excel in positions. The environment is constantly changing and the telecommunications industry is one of the most exciting fields available.

ConsThe organization is overly dynamic over reacting to changes in the market in ways that are not sustainable. Over 75% of the employees have not been paid commission over the past three months due to quotas assigned at random, not base on historical data or trends.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure the long term goals of the company are reinforced by the tools and compensation packages available to employees. Adapt business plans to match current market needs.

Overview of ipcs employment

Sales Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at iPCS

ProsFlexibility, not under direct supervision, Knowledge of new and exciting technology. I have always had a good boss to work for.

ConsI think the benefits are a bit expensive. I do wish that I was paid a bit more, but who does not

Advice to Senior ManagementI think that management does a good job of keeping the employees current and up to date on all things that they need to know about

Worked for iPCS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at iPCS reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for iPCS CEO Timothy M. Yager. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by iPCS employees.