iPayment

Updated Jul 28, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Greg Daily

It was a good experience. Would consider going back if given the opportunity

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe schedule was very flexible. The management was great to work with and the products and services were good and you felt like you were providing a good service.

ConsThe usual for any job. As a customer rep you deal with the typical things about clients not knowing what to do with the product.

Beware of this company

IT Consultant (Former Employee) Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

ProsNo pros at this company to count, management never cares the value of an employee here. Acts warm welcome and ignores the rest. Not a right place to grow or work.

ConsNo professionalism, No planning, No proper process followers, More words less work. Upper management has no values in dealing employees. They just waste money and time with new projects, No proper clarity with business for the projects.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter to introduce proper review management, Work with values.

not one of my favorite jobs

Portfolio Management Analyst (Former Employee) Calabasas, CA

Prosfree bagel's on friday and somewhat casual dress but that's about it.

Consmanagement is horrible... my manager and her manager and all the execs... horrible. you can't talk to anyone.

Advice to Senior Managementget new management

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good ol boys club.

Sales Manager (Former Employee) Chatsworth, CA

ProsChecks cleared and they had a good program for fair to bad credit for business owners.

ConsDid not value an inside sales team. I was the sales manager, and they had a sales manager they knew. He came to work every day in flip flops, and after I did all the hard work after the merger, they laid me off. I don't want to sound like a whiner... anyways, that guy got fired, the c-level players got pushed out...

Advice to Senior ManagementSwift current clip swiftly.

Poor company-low pay, poor management

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Westlake Village, CA

ProsFree bagels on Friday, but that's it.

ConsThe manager in my area needed classes to learn how to manage! I could do a better job, in fact, a monkey could. There is a high turn-over of employees due to the extremely low pay for the amount of work expected. There is blatant favoritism, which annoys me to no end. All employees should be treated equally and while I received excellent reviews and was 'promoted', ie given more work with no extra pay because I was fast, I was not treated as one of the long-timers, the 'pets'. Irritating and unfair. There MUST be equality in the workplace.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to manage, learn to treat all of your employees as valuable assets. Recognize an employee's strong points and weak points-that's effective management!

horrible

Underwriter (Former Employee) Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

Prosin the time I worked there I got 2 free lunches and free bagels on fridays

Consit was a nighmare, my trainer and manager had the worse attitudes I had ever seen. You would Think I hired myself to work there and I was botherieng them every day that I worked there.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet an attitude adjustment and maybe the turn around in your employees wouldn't be as high as it is.

Excellent

Portfolio Management Analyst (Former Employee) Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

ProsVery friendly people to work with. Best co-workers and management :)

ConsExtremely strict when it comes to dress code and attendance- which in a way is one of their plus points as well

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

They take advantage of you.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Calabasas, CA

ProsThere are a lot of good people there and the benefits are good. It's also located in a nice area to work.

ConsThere are a few members of management that will go out of their way to steal credit for your work and ensure that you will never advance to a real management level. It's an old boys/girls club that no matter what, does not allow outsiders.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou need to learn how to respect your employees more. There are too many people in management there which have no respect at all. To be fair, there are those that do as well. Just hope you work for the right person.

Great Company

Corporate (Current Employee) Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

ProsBenefits are great for singles

Cons401k Cont. are quite small

Advice to Senior ManagementWork Harder

Poor communication, poor management, little opportunity for growth

Account Executive (Former Employee) Spokane, WA

ProsSet up your own appointments, make your own schedule on Thursdays and Fridays.

ConsThey don't pay on time. Your deals magically fall apart or don't process when they were supposed to. There is no base. Everyone that is making money in the company is dating. Management doesn't help you succeed or step in to help when your struggling. There aren't any employees that have been with the company more than 6 months that aren't dating each other. The merchants will bite your head off because their bills get screwed up regularly.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat people fairly, offer a small base so people aren't struggling. Try to step in and help people when they are having a tough time rather than just firing them.

Worked for iPayment? Contribute to the Community!