iTech US Reviews

Kishore Khandavalli

1. Company with transparency and communication with employees

Former Employee - Project Manager in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Boston, MA

I worked at iTech US full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Best immigration team Very open and candid with employees Always ready to listen and help quickly Supportive even when I decided to quit Opportunity to work on Mobile Application platforms if interested

Cons

No benefits esp FSA, Dep Care Acct, Commuter expenses None to limited growth opportunities within the company but would not matter if you are consulting

Advice to Management

It would help consultant if you can add benefits especially DepCareFSA and Commuting expenses pre-taxes

2. Had a nice experience

Former Employee - Database Architect in Bloomington, IL
    Former Employee - Database Architect in Bloomington, IL

I worked at iTech US full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Thoroughly professional. Had a very positive experience working with the legal, HR team and recruiting teams. All the teams responded very promptly to my emails and phone calls

Cons

Health Insurance is not comprehensive

3. Software Engineer

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at iTech US full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Very professional. Everyone is accessible by email or phone. Very good Legal, HR and Payroll teams. Most important is even the CEO is accessible by phone and email. Legal is very prompt for answering the queries without any delay unlike other consulting companies.

Cons

Training facilities only in East Coast.

Advice to Management

It would much better for the organization if they can expand the training facilities in Midwest and West Coast .

5. Developer

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Pros

Responsible and complete everything on time

Cons

Sometimes few people will not pick up the calls but finally the work will be done

6. Senior Software Engineer

Former Employee - Senior Software Developer in South Burlington, VT
    Former Employee - Senior Software Developer in South Burlington, VT

I worked at iTech US full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Transparent, diligent and committed staff. A strong immigration and administration team. Management and staff are really passionate about their jobs and create a employee-friendly workplace.

Cons

Many times employees are unaware of long term benefits for the guidance provided by itechus management. Itechus needs to put some efforts to mitigate the gap.

Advice to Management

Please keep up the good work which is being done already!

7. rewarding...

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at iTech US full-time (More than a year)

Pros

working with itech since 2 years. pay is on time, admin n HR are very responsive. I stayed in the same project from beginning. I want to share my experience about insurance as several reviews are about that. I was also concerned about the high cost, but chose the high cost policy as we were planning a baby. my wife's labor got very complicated, and stayed in the hospital for 3 weeks. by god's grace, everyone is now safe. but, we payed less than $1,000 in deductible because I chose the right policy. I heard the overall bill was over $125K for the hospital. I am glad I didn't chose the cheaper policy that itech also has. my colleague at the client through a different consultancy, paid $2.5K for normal delivery, he has a cheaper policy. now I understand the insurance costs, better coverage costs higher!!

Cons

more periodic career training. they give once a year free training, should give more options.

Advice to Management

you need to educate your employees more about insurance about what are benefits of higher cost policy and disadvantages of lower cost plan.

8. Terrible company.

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Burlington, VT
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Burlington, VT

I worked at iTech US full-time (More than a year)

Pros

HR and payroll are prompt in resolving the issues.

Cons

The company does not follow ethics. They fire employees even though they do good job because they cannt find projects and they don't have internal projects. During recession they fired many employees because they cann't find projects. Marketing team is very bad in finding the projects. Don't trust CEO, many people are victims of this company.

iTech US Response

Jun 30, 2015 – CEO

Thank you for your review and feedback. We do appreciate your association with iTech. Your review does raise some questions for us, however. For one, during the recent recession we did not fire or ... More

9. Systems Analyst

Former Employee - Systems Analyst in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Systems Analyst in Dallas, TX

I worked at iTech US full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Very good Marketing team and have only good things to say about Kishore (CEO). I have sent him email during odd hours and always got a response within few hours. Most new employees join through referrals from current employees and that shows how satisfied they are with iTech. Overall very positive experience working for iTech.

Cons

Health insurance is expensive for family. Can't blame them since Healthcare costs have gone up considerably in the last few years.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

10. dev lead

Former Employee - Lead Developer
    Former Employee - Lead Developer

Pros

flexibility, good pay, snacks, payroll, good marketing

Cons

admin support, poor training, delayed calls,were,werew

Advice to Management

improve training

11. A great company with positive people, willing to go to the extreme to help.

Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Redmond, WA

I have been working at iTech US full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company is has a open culture and are willing to share and help employees succeed both personally and professionally. Everyone works together well toward a collective to help the company and employee. The management does a great job keeping everyone informed of key developments on a regular basis.

Cons

Only we had to search for projects and get on the job even though the management used to help but that was just not enough.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good job if I get a chance I will surely join back.

RSS Feed </> Embed