id8labs Reviews

Reset
3.8
Amit Tripathi

1. Very good work environment

Former Employee - Assistant Manager Account in Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager Account in Mumbai (India)

I worked at id8labs full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Get to learn a lot from my work experience here. As an Asst Manager Accounts my job was very exciting. Made some amazing friends in the company and we continue to be thick even today. Love the sheer ambience and focus of work in the company. Will love to join back if I get a chance.

Cons

HR is very particular on time, can be a little lenient in this. Need to get on board some very good servicing people, that will really help.

Advice to Management

Like so many others. Saturday off please.
    Also, we should setup an Alumni group for the company. It will be really good.

Great Workplace

Current Employee - Client Servicing Executive in Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Client Servicing Executive in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at id8labs full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The Ideatelabs is a great place to work. I love this place for the work opportunities it offers me and what all we can do here. This is my first job and I have been here for 6 months, but am loving every bit of it. I want to learn more and this place is a breeding ground for new innovations and growth. I wish the company all the best.

Cons

Too early for me to say negatives for the company, but one thing is for sure, we need saturdays off. Also, can we work on FMCG brands, this is one category which is missing.

Advice to Management

Please organise subsidised lunches for team, especially for people coming from out of town and staying here for work it will be big help.

3. Great place for Digital work

Current Employee - Project Coordinator in Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Project Coordinator in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at id8labs full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I simply love the entire atmosphere at id8labs. Have compelte freedom to work and build good work for some very good clients. Free hand to learn and study about new innovations and platforms coming in the world of digital and mobile. Team Leaders are very supportive and provide good work environment. Management is very dynamic and has great contacts in the industry. The MD is also an industry leader, hence lot of people come to office to share thougths and ideas. Great insights from such sessions. Overall, I like the company and I highly recommend people to join in.

Cons

Alternative Saturdays working. Can we make all Saturdays off. Will help in making the team more productive. Rules to be made more flexible.

Advice to Management

Shift from Andheri to some other place.

5. Good place to work

Former Employee - Search Executive in Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - Search Executive in Mumbai (India)

I worked at id8labs full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

My first job after getting trained in Search Engine Marketing. Got picked by the HR team from the institute itself. Was here for 2.5 years. Learnt all the tricks of SEO from the team leaders here. I also got exposed to PPC marketing, I wanted to learn more and the company gave me opportunity to learn this. Though, I had to sign a bond if they trained me. I signed becasuse I want to learn something new. Work on some very large accounts and I got to also go for client visits and present our strategy to them during the last few months.

Cons

Had a massive team of about 100 plus people when I started. Lot of people were only here for a free ride. Management is very linient, should have sacked them earlier, but did not. These free loaders are drain on the entire company.

Advice to Management

Sack the free loaders. And hire better Managers Left owing to differences with my team lead. I regret now, since he also has left and there is a better person on board now.

6. I am love id8labs

Former Employee - HTML Developer in Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - HTML Developer in Mumbai (India)

I worked at id8labs full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very good company. I love work here. I was at id8labs for 2 years in software department. Working was very good and good experience working with team. I learn team management and UI work at id8. Very nice projects and work for team members. Good exposure. Even in bad times, no one asked to leave. Very good people to work with.

I would like to mention that the Tech team first under Shantanu and then under Sudhanshu was very good. The best team was Tech team. We worked really hard and learnt a lot.

Cons

Need to take strict decisions. Some people take advantage of open environment for work. Some people do 10-6 job and go, but create lot of trouble for others who work hard. Client Servicing team needs to be trained to work on Internet Technologies. They know very little. Though they trained by Management, but they don't understand fast.

Advice to Management

Go out of India for more work. Management has great ideas, going to Other markets will bring more business.

7. Loved every moment of this

Former Employee - Account Executive in Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Mumbai (India)

I worked at id8labs full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Was here for 15 months only, before I moved to UAE owing to family reasons. But loved the place, the atmosphere was great and people were simply amazing. While I continue to stay in touch with some friends, but I miss the office and the group.

The people are great to work with and will always go out of their way to aid and assist. People based structure across the company.

The output was amazing and simply loved the people working here, so many memories from this place. If I ever come back to India, I wish to join here again.

Cons

I think the company was too lenient and tolerated some very stupid people working in the company. Especially in the Creative department. I think the earlier team here was better, but I believe this should have changed over time now. So hopefully should not be a problem now.

Advice to Management

Please open an office in UAE.

The perfect example of a place 'WHERE NEVER TO WORK'

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at id8labs full-time

Pros

None at all hence NULL & VOID

Cons

Ashamed to even say that I worked at this place. The company where the management is all about only themselves and the work they do all day is to keep a tab on which employee is doing what in their personal life. How many times this employee was found in the corridor, how many was the employee going to the pantry, smokes etc.

The organisation is just about sleeping around and getting your way up. Saturdays working without a reason infact clients are told we do not work on saturdays. Salaries are never on time and guess what if you ask for your salary which would have been delayed by 2 - 3 months, you are looked at as if you have committed a huge crime.

Most of the employees quit with a pending salary payment backlog of approx 6 - 12 months to never see that money again. Whereas if the employee reaches office even a minute late than the official time of 10 am their salary for the day will definitely get deducted from the salary which never makes it to the poor employees bank account.

This organisation will never boom and the proof is the stagnant nature of work coupled with the fact that they do not have any clients and a huge client as well as employee churning.

By far the worst management ever at this organisation. This organisation works on a few ethics (read: sarcasm) can you sleep around? do you have health issues and if you are a woman you just need to spread your legs and show some fake tears.

A company which does not think about how to increase business but how to cut conveyance vouchers for client meetings even if it is small amount of INR 100. How will this organisation ever grow? No wonder. Resultrix and id8labs similar stories to begin with and see where both are.

The so called top management: Operations, HR & Finance work is just about sleeping around, enjoying lunches, drinking milk shakes and crying about health issues. Or keeping the cabin door locked all day to get promotions, take loans and never pay back.

The biggest learning of working in a place like this is the set benchmark in my head about the kind of place I will never work for.

Absolutely lacks character in every sense and every aspect.

Advice to Management

Try to become humans first. One cannot treat humans with the mantra 'chabook marke night marwao'

Wonderful Company to work with

Current Employee - Team Head in Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Team Head in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at id8labs full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have worked in this Company for the highest duration during my career. Every day has been a new learning which has added to my skill kitty. The working environment is very friendly. There is absolutely NO sexual harassment here and hence I am quite shocked to see false review being posted. Am sure it is some personal animosity and not professional at all. Working environment is good, great culture, smart and intelligent people around, great learnings, all in all a wonderful place to work at. Perfect blend of professionalism and friendly atmosphere. Strongly recommended.

Cons

At times the Management becomes too people oriented which affects the over all professional side.

Advice to Management

Need to be strict and take strong professional stands when required.

Great Place to work

Former Employee - Client Servicing in Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - Client Servicing in Mumbai (India)

I worked at id8labs full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

1 - loved every minute i spend at id8labs.
    2 - Learned a lot.
    3 - The kind of exposure i received working in id8labs i couldnt have got the same in any agency.
    4 - The team, the id8labs office was just Superb. id8labs was more of my 2nd home.
    5 - With a diversed client portfolio i was given a chance to manage a lot of projects here.
    6 - and Amit sir, what can i say about him. A true leader and friend. Guided the team and stood by them on every occasion good or bad. He supported me in so many ways.

Love you Amit sir and id8labs.. I will always be a ideator . No matter where i go and what i become.

Cons

hardly anything to say here but i still feel. with such a great portfolio of client, we need some good designers. we managed to do great work . But only if we had good visualisers we could have done much better .

and yaa please .. please give every Saturday off . not just 2nd and 4th Saturdays

Advice to Management

Saturday off

The best place for Digital Innovation

Current Employee - Business Head in Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Business Head in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at id8labs full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great place to work with, fun and learning atmosphere across the organisation. The team is nice and was a pleasure to be here for the 2 years that I spent here. Loved every moment of it. There is a great deal of understanding in the core team and a very supportive atmosphere. Without doubt, Amit is one of the best mentors to have in the industry. For a fresher I would recommend atleast a 2 years stint, while for a mid level exec, the choice is yours. For senior guys, I'd say get a meeting with Amit and form a partnership. Great infrastructure and office.

Cons

There are 2 sides to a coin. Hence there are some bads too, biggest is the entire drive to do too many things simultaneously. They need to focus on a few things, but are currently doing too many things simultaneously. Great learnings for employees but can at time also lead to chaos. This needs correction.

Advice to Management

Need to nurture some good talent, retention will be critical. Maybe get a fund raise done.

RSS Feed </> Embed