id8labs Reviews

Updated August 13, 2014
3.3

Amit Tripathi

Wonderful Company to work with

Current Employee - Team Head  in  Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Team Head in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at id8labs full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have worked in this Company for the highest duration during my career. Every day has been a new learning which has added to my skill kitty. The working environment is very friendly. There is absolutely NO sexual harassment here and hence I am quite shocked to see false review being posted. Am sure it is some personal animosity and not professional at all. Working environment is good, great culture, smart and intelligent people around, great learnings, all in all a wonderful place to work at. Perfect blend of professionalism and friendly atmosphere. Strongly recommended.

Cons

At times the Management becomes too people oriented which affects the over all professional side.

Need to be strict and take strong professional stands when required.

Great Place to work

Former Employee - Client Servicing  in  Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - Client Servicing in Mumbai (India)

I worked at id8labs full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

1 - loved every minute i spend at id8labs.
    2 - Learned a lot.
    3 - The kind of exposure i received working in id8labs i couldnt have got the same in any agency.
    4 - The team, the id8labs office was just Superb. id8labs was more of my 2nd home.
    5 - With a diversed client portfolio i was given a chance to manage a lot of projects here.
    6 - and Amit sir, what can i say about him. A true leader and friend. Guided the team and stood by them on every occasion good or bad. He supported me in so many ways.

Love you Amit sir and id8labs.. I will always be a ideator . No matter where i go and what i become.

Cons

hardly anything to say here but i still feel. with such a great portfolio of client, we need some good designers. we managed to do great work . But only if we had good visualisers we could have done much better .

and yaa please .. please give every Saturday off . not just 2nd and 4th Saturdays

Saturday off

The best place for Digital Innovation

Current Employee - Business Head  in  Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Business Head in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at id8labs full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great place to work with, fun and learning atmosphere across the organisation. The team is nice and was a pleasure to be here for the 2 years that I spent here. Loved every moment of it. There is a great deal of understanding in the core team and a very supportive atmosphere. Without doubt, Amit is one of the best mentors to have in the industry. For a fresher I would recommend atleast a 2 years stint, while for a mid level exec, the choice is yours. For senior guys, I'd say get a meeting with Amit and form a partnership. Great infrastructure and office.

Cons

There are 2 sides to a coin. Hence there are some bads too, biggest is the entire drive to do too many things simultaneously. They need to focus on a few things, but are currently doing too many things simultaneously. Great learnings for employees but can at time also lead to chaos. This needs correction.

Need to nurture some good talent, retention will be critical. Maybe get a fund raise done.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Lesson to be learned !

Current Employee - Abc  in  Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Abc in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at id8labs full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

No dress code. None other that I can think of.

Cons

Sexual harassment complains. Leaking ACs. No salaries for months. Toilets stink. Desks never dusted. Client list next to nobody. Management team hardly in office. Zero portfolio development. If you only want to kill time and not make a career please join ASAP!

No use! Deaf ears.

No creativity and innovation here

Current Employee - Head of Creative  in  Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Head of Creative in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at id8labs full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lots of good restaurants and delivery options in the area. Okay client list. Not strict on dress code. A fast track learning experience in cultivating people skills and patience. Good place for interns to add some clients on their portfolio.

Cons

There is no creative department here. Lots of reports of sexual harassment. Short on technical resources. Visionless management. Work schedule is not flexible. Salary delays and poor appraisals. Leaking AC's. Saturday is a working day.

The company is only as strong as its leaders. You need to be better role models for your team and respect the input that everyone brings to the table, so that the client will get the best product possible. Organisation of tasks will also bring ease to all the teams permitting you to meet your deadlines in order to avoid people working consecutive overnight shifts.

Best work place to be called as "Home"

I worked at id8labs full-time

Pros

Great place to learn and grow. Limitations only set by your own self. Huge expanse to grow and get the best out of your own self. Would love to work there again if I get an opportunity.

Cons

None that I can think of

Fun working

Former Employee - Senior SEO Analyst  in  Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - Senior SEO Analyst in Mumbai (India)

I worked at id8labs full-time for less than a year

Pros

Understanding, Fun, Reputed Clients and opportunity to spread my wings in the field of Internet Marketing

Cons

Lags in project Management, Timely delivery

I would advice the Management staff to set a proper process of SDLC and similarly for Online Marketing. This will help Improve the companies performance wrt timely delivery, better project output, Happy clients and Many more positives.

A worst Company to work with ID8labs, Imacs, webpercept

Former Employee - Head for Client Projects  in  Andheri (India)
    Former Employee - Head for Client Projects in Andheri (India)

I worked at id8labs full-time for less than a year

Pros

None; No pros working for the company

Cons

NO SALARY, No culture, No good projects. If you achieved everything of your life and wanna full stop then only go here. At the time of joining they will promise so many thing and later won't do anything. They don't pay the employees. No healthy environment, you find cockroaches in the coffees, Working hours are too long and at the end of month people only wait for their salaries and only wait. There were employes who had their 6m to 1 yr salary pending and they had no option if they leave all is gone.....

Please don't bluff and play with careers & also pay your employees

Worked for id8labs? Contribute to the Community!