inDinero

Updated Jun 6, 2014

Phenomenal!

Sales (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

ProsThere are a lot of great reasons to work here: very team-oriented culture, motivated and passionate teammates, inspiring leaders, very transparent, tons to learn and lots of people excited to share their knowledge, awesome company trips (Tahoe, Napa, Sky Diving, etc). It's a dynamic company full of people who love what they do!

ConsPersonally I don't feel there are many cons to working here but if you're not interested in working really really hard this probably isn't the job for you. We have a lot of fun and love what we do, so putting in the hours and pushing ourselves to get better isn't something we dread at all but it is still demanding. That's not for everyone and that's ok, so just know what you want and join us if you're as passionate as we are!

Advice to Senior ManagementLet's plan the skydiving trip soon!

AE Interview

Financial Consultant (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

ProsIn the bigger picture, the process is pretty straight forward. Definitely not an interview for someone just looking to collect a paycheck every month. It is expected that you will be prepared, personable and open to critique in order to succeed in the process. The length of the process really depends on you. If you know how to close a call you should know how to close an interview.

ConsI had a pretty streamlined process.. Not really any complaints. They put in a pretty good size questionnaire to see how you think and if you care enough to fill it out in detail. If you can get through that and you are a good fit, it really isn't too difficult to get through the steps.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore hugs

Great learning experience and immersion in the startup community with leadership that is actually successful

Senior Finance Consultant (Former Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

ProsMy (ex)coworkers rule - I can not stress this enough! The CEO Jessica has gathered a group of amazing talent with a diverse background. The work environment is dynamic, competitive, and intelligent. Keeps work interesting and you on your A-game.
    You have the freedom to set your own agenda for the most part. You can create and execute your own projects. Results are expected but thats the nature of sales. There is a ton of room for self development and mobility. If you can justify a new role you can move into it.
    Fluffy stuff - free meals, amazing massages, games, beer/happy hours.

ConsBeing a startup people wear many hats and a times you can be spread thin without much support. Expect to be doing many things all at the same time and all of them are important.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore company swag and inDinero themed things in the office. The space is great but does not feel totally owned by the company.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Incredible opportunity. Get what you give. Awesome Culture.

Finance Consultant (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

ProsCulture is incomparable. The interviews are so in depth because you will not be here unless you fit in. Absolutely fantastic place to grow.

ConsThere really isn't much negative I can say. If you are not willing to work hard and put in extra hours don't work here. At the end of the day the work is extremely rewarding and if you don't love what you do and who you work with this job is not for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on doing your thing, we love it.

Fresh, Fun & Exciting

Finance Team Member (Former Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

ProsAmazing culture - People genuinely care about each other. Fun atmosphere.
    Innovative technology - This company is all about revolutionizing accounting, finance, payroll, and tax!
    Growth - This Co. is always about helping employees grow professionally and even personally.
    Company Trips - Company wide trips a few times a year (San Diego, Tahoe, Rafting, etc.)

ConsMust be highly motivated, self learner/starter, can adapt to change quickly. This is a dynamic environment, so if you are looking to a steady role where you will be doing the same things every single day, this co. isn't for you.

Empowering, thrilling and has lead to amazing personal and professional growth!

Finance Consultant (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

ProsFun atmosphere! Accounting is made fun some how as the people are all warm and welcoming! The training is above and beyond and personal/professional growth are of the utmost importance. We work hard and play hard and constructive criticism helps all improve! Most of all, I feel I can be my happy, wacky, funny self and everyone else can be themselves too!

ConsIf your are sensitive or not interested in being a thought leader or creative this isn't the place for you. There is a lot of real language used around the office so don't come here looking for corporate! Also if your not into hanging from time to time you may feel isolated.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement here is open-minded so no advice at this time except, more office snacks! You gotta feed this awesome mighty force!

Work Hard, Play Hard - Fun Dynamic Team - A Players Only

San Francisco, CA

ProsThe benefits are awesome and everyone genuinely has fun working with each other. Culture is very important to the company. This is an A team line-up, and each employee's work really contributes to the success of the company. New challenges every day, you own your projects, and because everyone works so hard...we're growing like crazy.

- Staff trips to Napa, Tahoe, Rafting, etc...
    - Happy Hour every Friday
    - Ping-pong
    - Lunch on Mondays
    - Massages
    - Medical/Vision/Dental

ConsMinimal cons to working here. Just keep in mind that if you are not a hard worker, you won't last long here.

Advice to Senior ManagementLots of opportunity to develop leadership skills within the team.

Fantastic Culture & Upward Mobility

Client Relationship Manager (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

ProsCulture, people, clients, core values. It's the funnest/happiest group of people I've ever worked with.

ConsAs with every start up, there are only so many resources to go around. Workcations are a standard, even with unlimited sick/vacation time.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to create new opportunities for mobility within the organization.

Sky is the limit

Senior Finance Consultant (Former Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

ProsWhen in doubt, work for a growing company- and inDinero is definitely booming. No shortage of leads, and territories are all fairly dispersed - infact when you start they actually share some good leads so you can get up to speed faster. You typically do not do too much cold sales because once you build your own "book of business," you work off that. They hire like minded people, so the whole team very close, making it actually fun to work there. Typical startup fun too- ping pong, foosball, keg, etc. Sales works very closely with the founders, who are awesome people!

ConsThere really aren't any- Very much "work hard, play hard" mentality, which is great most the time, but tiring others.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake it more obvious that there is potential for upward mobility- it is there, just not super transparent.

Excellent environment to grow, learn about startups, and own projects

Sales (Former Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

ProsFun company culture with awesome colleagues, challenging and rewarding work, lots of opportunities for self development, competitive pay/benefits, awesome work location in downtown SF minutes from BART, flexible work schedules, and best of all: proven sales and growth

ConsStartups are hard, because there's so much to be built and improved. That can be frustrating in sales or other teams and is a huge change from huge organizations. If you see something that isn't working, be open and honest with leadership, and be sure to think about solutions, not just problems.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in customer happiness above all else!

Worked for inDinero? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at inDinero reviews and ratings. All 12 reviews posted anonymously by inDinero employees.