inVentiv Health

www.inventivhealth.com

inVentiv Health Reviews

Updated Jul 17, 2014
inVentiv Health – Somerset – “Reception area of the Training Department”

inVentiv Health Chairman and CEO Paul M. Meister

Paul M. Meister

Pros
  • Flexibility, company values, work life balance encourages(in 13 reviews)

• The only pro: ability to work from home in some departments(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • no one responds to emails, raises an bonuses are nil to non-existent(in 8 reviews)

• VERY few people in the home office/upper management to actually help out the field with issues/questions/information(in 6 reviews)

Happy Employee -!

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsI am new to the company in the last year and have been so impressed with it so far. From working with my recruiter, the managers, and HR, they have all been wonderful. I feel like this is the direction that the industry is going, so I am thrilled to be here. I know that, if this project ends, I can be considered for other ones.

ConsI don't have any complaints so far, but am just worried abut job stability like everyone else. I feel like inventiv has a lot going on right now, so that makes me feel more secure.

Advice to Senior ManagementI haven't met the upper management, but like what I have heard thus afar.

A positive, friendly environment

Contractor Research Associate (Current Employee) Somerset, NJ

ProsThe environment is very welcoming and friendly. Employees are easily approachable and willing to help. As a returning employee, inVentiv Health is very accommodating.

ConsI was under the impression I would be given a higher hourly rate, however, with a limited budget, I was not given the amount I was originally told.

overall positive experience

ProsConsistant growth, always busy which means great job security. inVentiv offers many types of services to clients so there are a variety of ways for career growth and opportunities. The employees at inVentiv are very supportive, understand teamwork, are very dedicated. Everyone works hard and prides themselves on getting results....refreshing to see people so dedicated. Upper management also values work/life balance. I've never been denied a day off....been understanding with sick kids and other life issues.

ConsLack of efficient marketing and branding...hard for people to understand what we do and how we do it.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore branding/marketing materials....simple messages of who we are and what we do.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Company

CRA (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsThere's always someone available to answer any questions needed.

ConsLots of travel especially with the SWAT team

Good overall

Manager, Clinical Research (Current Employee)

ProsFlexibility, company values, work life balance encourages

ConsExpectations somewhat unreasonable. Does not have full processes in place for a company of this size.

Teamwork like I'd never experienced before.

ProsManagement is hands on and can actually step in and do your job if needed so they really understand the opportunities and challenges you face.

ConsSome services subcontracted such as fleet management, pay management and expense reporting. Multiple service providers can be confusing.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it going!

Great People

Senior CRA (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsinVentiv hires great people. Management cares and are helpful and approachable. This is on the FSP side in Clinical (Monitoring); I don't know what the CRO side is like.

ConsHR information is a bit all over the place. Training is repetitive with the Sponsor company you are paired with.

Great company with great opportunities!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Somerset, NJ

ProsThe company provides a number of different offerings which allow you to find the right opportunity for you. Through my 10+ years with the organization I have been promoted 4 times. Great pay and generous time off to allow for work/life balance. Good oultook for company as they continue to win new business.

ConsNo cons to report at this time.

Pro client, customer. Con employee.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat people, training and vision.

ConsNo room for growth/promotion. Does not care for its employees . Mostly customer driven/focused.

Work curently with this company

Senior CRA (Current Employee)

ProsFair, very competitive salary. Management very accessible to all employees.

ConsNot the environment for those who do not want to work and work hard. We get the job done and expect everyone to pull thier share of the load

Worked for inVentiv Health? Contribute to the Community!