infoUSA Services Group

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Clare Hart

6 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Good Pay - if you can handle the phones.

Account Executive (Former Employee) Omaha, NE

ProsThe people you work with are really friendly. They atmosphere is fun. The pay is decent, Starting base of $38k plus commission.

ConsManagers claim they are there to help you, but the second that you're trying to ask a question they are no where to be found. They care more about how many calls you complete than your actual sales. Constantly listening to your calls.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave smaller groups, maybe an extra manager. Especially considering when someone is first being trained its kind of sink or swim.

More popularity contest than professional environment.

Email Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) Omaha, NE

ProsGreat benefits, good industry to cut your teeth in, the company's history is inspiring.

ConsThe attempt to get low-cost, fresh-out-of-college employees created an environment too similar to a high school classroom when client projects were expected to be flawless.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you expect quality do not hire interns.

Interesting place to work

Help Desk Administrative (Former Employee) Omaha, NE

ProsOver work you and don't do pay raises regularly

Consflexible schedule and convenient location

Advice to Senior Managementcreate a better working culture

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Account Exexutive

Account Executive (Current Employee) Omaha, NE

ProsAs long as you're meeting quota it's a great place!

ConsIf you're not meeting quota, or your division, it's doom and gloom. No job security.

Advice to Senior Management1-Benefits, become competitive and increase plans.
    2-Incentives, increase based on individual performance, not just division.

Great place to utilize the latest in technology.

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Omaha, NE

ProsWorking with all the latest technologies from all the big software and hardware vendors. The development teams has a big influence on the technology direction, and recently an agile (scrum) process has been adopted for several development teams. Great place to work with complex projects spanning a large range of data sources and technologies.

ConsBenefits are terrible. The medical insurance offered by the company has very high deductibles, and high co-pays until a $10,000 yearly limit is met (for the family plan). Only the employee will get a portion of the monthly fees covered.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease spend more time working on the benefits package, especially the co-pays and high deductibles. There should be considerable room for negotiations in the current market.

Great Base Salary, Lots of Money for Travel, and a Wonderful PTO program.

Government Division - Account Executive (Current Employee) Omaha, NE

ProsGreat base pay. Good work environment. Young professional atmosphere. Traveling sales is enjoyable, but not all divisions will travel. We get a wonderful per diem on the road which makes trips quite nice. Management has monthly contests and prizes with great rewards. When you have a good year and qualify for commission you are compensated very well. We also have one of the best PTO programs I have seen in my work history. With lots of days off given for prizes or when you hit certain goals. Great company to sell for.

ConsCommission structure could be improved. But they can't make it too easy with our excellent base pay.

Advice to Senior ManagementAll sales management can be hard on employees. It is about finding the right balance and actually giving assistance and not just orders.

Worked for infoUSA Services Group? Contribute to the Community!