Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews

Sort by

Microsoft

www.microsoft.com HQ: Redmond, WA NASDAQ: MSFT

A Microsoft employee said:

“Thoughts after 10 years....”
“1. If you love tech, this is a great place. No doubt you'll talk tech (mostly the MSFT stack) from enterprise to consumer - from PCs to phones to Xboxes - from datacenter to desktop. 2. What…” –
8,619 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella

Satya Nadella
82% Approve

Hewlett-Packard

www.hp.com HQ: Palo Alto, CA NYSE: HPQ

The world is waiting. HP got its start over 70 years ago because of two men who believed in their ideas. While a lot has changed since then, our commitment to innovation and creative thought is…Full Overview

An Hewlett-Packard Business Development Manager said:

“Great company with some issues”
“People, HP way (now that it's coming back), growing company (finally), reasonable work vs life balance (except in some units), CEO Meg Whitman lets us do our job and invests (the split is irrelevant…” –
9,303 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

Hewlett-Packard CEO Meg Whitman

Meg Whitman
78% Approve

Cisco Systems

www.cisco.com HQ: San Jose, CA NASDAQ: CSCO

We’re the people who made the Internet what it is today. From its early days of simple connectivity to the future of the Internet of Everything, we’ve pioneered it every step of the way. Now we’re…Full Overview

A Cisco Systems Network Engineer said:

“Contractor but feel almost like an employee”
“There is a great deal of flexibility in the department I work in.No Micro Managers around you to hinder your progress. You learn a great deal in networking ,industry technologies and Cisco products…” –
5,296 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Cisco Systems Chairman & CEO John T. Chambers

John T. Chambers
68% Approve

Apple

www.apple.com HQ: Cupertino, CA NASDAQ: AAPL

An Apple employee said:

“Challenging, Rewarding, but ZERO work/life balance. Most satisfying , most difficult and most rewarding job ever.”
“We work with geniuses - in every department, We create innovative products that thrill our customers and create new product categories - who else can say that?” –
3,986 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

Apple CEO Tim Cook

Tim Cook
93% Approve

Amazon.com

www.amazon.com HQ: Seattle, WA NASDAQ: AMZN

Not ready to apply yet? Click here to join our Talent communities, where you can learn more about us and stay up-to-date with Amazonian opportunities!Full Overview

An Amazon.com Software Development Manager said:

“Can be amazing for some people, horrible for others”
“Amazon is doing lot's of cool stuff...but lots of boring stuff too. There are really well run teams...and very badly run teams. The experience for software managers and engineers is all over the…” –
3,841 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

Amazon.com Chairman, President, and CEO Jeff Bezos

Jeff Bezos
81% Approve

Intel Corporation

www.intel.com HQ: Santa Clara, CA NASDAQ: INTC

Change tomorrow. Start today. We’re in a prime position to reinvent the future and looking for visionaries to join us. Are you ready to make an impact? A Better Tomorrow As the world leader in…Full Overview

An Intel Corporation Technical Program Manager said:

“Outstanding opportunities for the highly technical and aggressive engineer willing to put in long hours.”
“Great technical place to build a career. However, you need to plan your own career path and aggressively follow it to the T. No one at Intel will shepard you along or mentor you.” –
3,961 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

Intel Corporation CEO Brian M. Krzanich

Brian M. Krzanich
86% Approve

Oracle

www.oracle.com HQ: Redwood City, CA NYSE: ORCL

An Oracle Technical Analyst III (Support) said:

“Great benefits, good people, slow innovation, no raises”
“Every group/division can be different in how they treat their employees, but I'd say overall there is very good atmosphere of trust and fairness. There is a strong focus on education, and they…” –
6,044 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

Oracle CEO and Director Larry Ellison

Larry Ellison
74% Approve

Dell

www.dell.com HQ: Round Rock, TX

With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our…Full Overview

A Dell employee said:

“Dell: the power to do more!”
“Big company with ability to change your direction. Good benefits and easy going attitude. Employees are motivated and the company believes in constant growth.” –
3,953 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

Dell Chairman and CEO Michael S. Dell

Michael S. Dell
79% Approve

Sprint

www.sprint.com HQ: Overland Park, KS NYSE: S

A Sprint Customer Care Account Services Specialist said:

“Competitive environment - Call Center”
“Competative environment Above average benefits Above average pay Ability to almost double annual salary with metric driven incentives (3k/month possible)” –
2,370 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Marcelo Claure
66% Approve

Comcast

www.comcast.com HQ: Philadelphia, PA NASDAQ: CMCSA

A Comcast employee said:

“Everything I could ask for, and more...”
“Great pay, excellent benefits, truely a company devoted to it's people!” –
2,256 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

Comcast Chairman and CEO Brian L. Roberts