inthinc Technology Solutions
www.inthinc.com Salt Lake City, UT 50 to 149 Employees

inthinc Technology Solutions Reviews

inthinc Technology Solutions – Salt Lake City – “Utah Office”

Todd W. Follmer

I have worked as the corporate paralegal, sales operations manager and director of human resources.

ProsVery friendly and fun atmosphere.

ConsThe company politics are definitely a downside.

Good product, needs direction

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsProduct is well intentioned and works well. They have some great ideas for what they could do in the future.

ConsLeadership is not cohesive and strategies change on a whim. Have not execute well on the future technology ideas.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart at the top, there is no clear cut strategy that is then pushed down through the ranks. I am not sure any employee outside of executives could tell you what the over all goal for the company is.

Good job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsTravel a lot, great per diem, earn miles and hotel stays.

ConsNot stable in procedures, new company and growing so they change procedures continually, lots of people in higher positions do not have degrees, does not feel stable.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook for qualified educated people with high work and ethics.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

In the short time that I was there, I found them to be fickle and unprofessional.

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee)
    Salt Lake City, UT

ProsI can't really think of any reason anyone should want to work there, except that some of the employees are decent people and easy to get along with.

ConsCramped and unclean work environment. Lacked of preparedness for new hires. Lack of attention to detail. Lack of time given to explain duties. Dishonesty in payroll. Quick to threaten termination. And on, and on...

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't withhold promised pay from employees for work they have done. Give a place for each employee to sit while they work. Be prepared to devote the time necessary to train new employees in their duties. Don't threaten to fire employees after they've called in sick for two days. Turn on some lights in the building. Clean the work surfaces at least once a year.

Great latitude, entrepreneurial culture, some growing pains

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosinthinc has recently grown to a much more mature and sophisticated organization, while maintaining the entrepreneurial spirit that has driven its growth. The culture is very down to earth, holding everyone accountable while not having overbearing formality or bureaucracy. It is a great place to work in terms of having opportunity to come up with creative solutions and making a material difference in the operation of the company.

ConsHeavy investment in R&D and COGS keep some budgets pretty tight, which restrains some flexibility. Communication and teamwork could use some help. The company has made huge strides to shift focus from internal, myopic strategy to external, market based strategy, but shift needs to continue.

Worked for inthinc Technology Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at inthinc Technology Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for inthinc Technology Solutions CEO Todd W. Follmer. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by inthinc Technology Solutions employees.