izmocars

3.6

Tej Soni

A great place to work

I have been working at izmocars full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Flexible hours. Opportunity to work from home. Interesting, cutting-edge projects. Many opportunities to make a real difference. Good pay and benefits. My opinions are valued. Great opportunities for personal growth. I really enjoy the global focus of the company and getting to work with employees and partners around the world. I have enjoyed the travel experiences this company has provided for me.

Cons

None that I can think of at this time.

Keep up the good work. Continue to increase funding to keep up with the massive growth we are experiencing. Continue to bring in great partners and excellent employees.

hi-tech, global company, fast paced

Current Employee - Development
    Current Employee - Development

I have been working at izmocars full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have been working for this company for more than 5 years now, great company, flexible work hours, good ethics, and friendly environment, like any other technology product companies you learn and stack experience at the same time.
    I may self-learned a lot. Overall good company to work for.

Cons

The only thing that I can think of is some travelling required; I don’t like to be away from my family, but hey it is part of my job, I have to do it, don’t you?

Keep up the good work.

"Great people and support system." worked here for 7 years

Current Employee - ??? in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - ??? in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at izmocars full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Amazing people, work-life balance, interesting opportunities and lot of flexibility in the projects.

Cons

None at this time one of the best decisions I have made.

Continue to be impeccable with your word!

Great Company

Former Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA

I worked at izmocars full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I worked for izmocars for several years . It's a growing company with lots of opportunities. The CEO was great and very Personable to say the least. If I had to start over again I would definitely join this company.

Cons

Unfortunately my wife and I had to leave the state.

Wishing much success!!!

izmocars is a great company to work for! I enjoyed my tenure there!!

Former Employee - Office Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Office Manager in San Francisco, CA

I worked at izmocars full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The work atmosphere was professional yet relaxed and fun to be at. I enjoyed going to work everyday, that's hard to say these days

Cons

There are really no cons I can think of other than the location. It was located in San Francisco's SoMa district, so parking was very expensive.

I actually do not have any advice.

Stay Clear

I worked at izmocars full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Decent compensation, benefits and vacation. I was able to work from home and had flexibility as long as work was completed on time. Enjoyed working with other employees as they had attracted some very talented people.

Cons

The company is run as a dictatorship and is nothing short of a "killing field of the spirit". Input and ideas are discouraged and you are clearly instructed to do as you're told.

Learn that employees have ideas that will contribute to the success of the company.

A company to avoid, assuming it's still alive by the time you read this.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at izmocars

Pros

It's a job, which isn't easy to come by these days. Also, most of the ten employees in San Francisco who haven't been fired/outsourced are nice people.

Cons

Pay is absurdly low -- $14,000 below market in my case. Benefits are skimpy, with half-assed dental & medical, no 401k, and one week's vacation. Their marketing products are substandard and laughable, with quality being the last thing on anyone's mind. Following these points, it should come as no surprise that Izmocars is based in India, and whoever's calling the shots over there has no qualms about dumping masses of people over here to trim expenses. They even lack the consideration to avoid hiring people only to whimsically lay them off a few weeks later. On top of being a poorly run company of low morals, it's also in a very precarious financial situation; "sinking ship" wouldn't be too strong a term.

If all you can manage to do in America is fail miserably and treat people like crap, please just exit the country.

poor managed company without any integrity

I worked at izmocars full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

people who used to work for izmocars were good people and wanted to contribute and to be part of the company.

Cons

- Company is run "old style" - we tell you what to do, you do it
    - It is a company run by people from India and they do not know know much about encouragement, appreciation and value for their employees.
    - they lie to the employees
    -they paychecks got balanced 3 times and i faced bank fees of $ 190 dollars for payments scheduled
    - there is no opportunity to grow and the company is really slowly dying. The main reason- they do not care about employees. it is two way street- you have to give in order to get. They do not have that concept

you need to learn about modern day management where employees can contribute to the company as much as you can or more. you have to treat employees with honesty and stop telling them lies about financial situation. You have to learn to care for people from your heart. What is the point of following religious traditions if you are not applying it with people you work with? Hypocrisy is what is killing this company