Reviews in Loughborough, England

Loughborough University

lboro.ac.uk

A Loughborough University Undergraduate said:

“Student”
“Loads of pros in loughborough university” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Vacancy Filler

www.vacancy-filler.co.uk HQ: Loughborough, United Kingdom

A Vacancy Filler employee said:

“A fantastic company to be part of. Great perks, great work and great colleagues.”
“Very pleased with the pay and benefits and I think everyone feels valued. I've never felt so fulfilled from my work and I've been able to progress regularly. Colleagues are smart, creative and a…” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

3M

www.mmm.com HQ: Saint Paul, MN NYSE: MMM

​​​​About 3M​​ Welcome to a world where your inspired ideas fuel endless progress. At 3M, you’ll help us develop the products that change the way people live and work. And you’ll realize boundless…Full Overview

A 3M Marketing Coordinator said:

“Good Company”
“Flexi time and benefits were good. Generally well looked after as a student employee.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

3M Chairman President & CEO Inge G. Thulin

Inge G. Thulin
91% Approve

Thermo Fisher Scientific

www.thermofisher.com HQ: Waltham, MA NYSE: TMO

Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the…Full Overview

A Thermo Fisher Scientific employee said:

“Some great people in this firm.”
“Good team atmosphere, with permanent and temporary workers all included. Sharing ideas is encouraged. Lots of humour, some really fun personalities. Most vacancies are circulated internally first…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.8 Employees say it's “OK”

Thermo Fisher Scientific President, CEO, and Director Marc N. Casper

Marc N. Casper
59% Approve

AstraZeneca

www.astrazeneca.com HQ: London, United Kingdom NYSE: AZN

Our mission is to create a meaningful difference. In the lives of the patients we serve. And the people who work here.   We are AstraZeneca. More than 57,000 employees strong, we have a presence in…Full Overview

An AstraZeneca employee said:

“Good Science”
“Interactions with world class scientists Pursuit of interests i.e. method development work alongside project work Supportive management who drive good performance but also promote maintaining…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

AstraZeneca Executive Director, CEO Pascal Soriot

Pascal Soriot
78% Approve

KFC

www.kfc.com HQ: Louisville, KY

A KFC Waitress said:

“good”
“it is a part time job and easy to make the time schedual with spare times. also not too bad wages.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

KFC CEO David Novak

David Novak
75% Approve

GL Noble Denton

www.dnvgl.com HQ: Hamburg, Germany

A GL Noble Denton employee said:

“Good for party scene. Low pay, low job security and boot licking.”
“If you like to go out for drinks, and can weather a certain amount of insincerity and a lot of big company malaise you could be really happy here. There are some staff purchasing schemes and an…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

GL Noble Denton Group President & CEO Henrik O. Madsen

Henrik O. Madsen

Loughborough Students Union

www.lufbra.net HQ: Loughborough, United Kingdom

A Loughborough Students Union employee said:

“Frustratingly bureaucratic without the large budgets to make it worth the hassle”
“The organisation tries to punch above its weight in terms of what it aims to achieve, and because of this the chances are your job role will involve a broader spectrum of responsibilities than it…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Andy Parsons

Meggitt Polymer & Composites

www.meggittpolymers.com HQ: Bournemouth, United Kingdom

A Meggitt Polymer & Composites Design Engineer said:

“small minded company and group”
“friday's afternoon off. many projects with many customers across the world.” –
Full Review

Overall Company Rating

2.0 Employees are “Dissatisfied”

Ian Joesbury

Cavendish Bars

www.cavendishbars.com HQ: London, United Kingdom

A Cavendish Bars employee said:

“Fun place to work, not great pay.”
“The Staff are great fun to work with, really enjoyed the time I spent there. You meet loads of new people, people you don't even recognised recognise you and it is thoroughly enjoyable.” –
Full Review

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

Not Yet Rated

Glassdoor is your free inside look at company reviews and ratings in Loughborough, England - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. All 16 company reviews posted anonymously by employees.