md7

Be The First To
Add Photos

Michael D. Gianni

Independent Contractor

Independent Contrator (Former Employee)

I worked at md7 as a contractor for less than a year

ProsExperienced staff, growing market and a relaxed working environment.

ConsWorked on a short contract and did not gain enough experience in the company to complete this section.

Good pay and interesting work

File Auditor (Current Employee)

I have been working at md7 as a contractor for less than a year

ProsAs a temporary contractor fresh out of college I find the pay very satisfying and the work atmosphere is pleasant. The work is challenging and absorbing enough for you to lose yourself for hours, coffee is provided on honor code, and the management is cordial and friendly. The casual work dress code means that you will not have to initially max out expenses for professional dress. This company is young, it is stimulating that the people who designed the programs are still there on the floor everyday.

ConsThe work can be dauntingly challenging initially, before you make it around the learning curve.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou do a good job. It is obvious that management is currently working on how to further organize the work flow. A database of approved jurisdictions which would populate cells of the templates will probably appear in due time, with somebody appointed to have QC approved templates processed into the currently non-existent jurisdictional database, not sure it would be cost-effective to have updating the database part of the standard procedure for all file auditors, probably better to concentrate the task to several individuals.

one great opportunity, no longer, exec team completely out of touch with sales, constant hire/fire

Lease Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at md7

Prosdecent compensation on old commission structure, not any longer how ever

Conspoor management direction from exec level, constant hire/fire cycle, little employee value

Advice to Senior Managementread above

Management needs to be more respectful of employees.

File Auditor (Former Employee)

I worked at md7 as a contractor

ProsFlexible with hours, Starbucks machine in break room, nice office with good view.

ConsDisrespectful towards employees. Will tell everyone collectively one day that they are doing a great job, then tell everyone collectively that they are in danger of being fired the next for unknown reasons. Miscommunication among supervisors.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat employees with more respect, realize that maybe the problem relies with you (management).

Great place to work

Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I have been working at md7

ProsSupport from management and co-workers.

ConsThe work is not stable.

Advice to Senior ManagementExecutive management could communicate more with employees.

Worked for md7? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at md7 reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for md7 CEO Michael D. Gianni. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by md7 employees.