Media Reviews

Barnes & Noble

www.barnesandnoble.com HQ: New York, NY NYSE: BKS

A Barnes & Noble Merchandise Manager said:

“A great place to work”
“There is typically a great blend of people to work with, providing an enjoyable environment in which to work.” –
1,003 Reviews

Michael Huseby
58% Approve

Bloomberg L.P.

www.bloomberg.com HQ: New York, 061

Bloomberg’s global mission is to help individuals, enterprises and governments make smarter, faster, more profitable decisions — first. In order to get there, we need constant ideas, energy…Full Overview

A Bloomberg L.P. Global Data Analyst said:

“Open, Fast, & Innovative Company with EXCELLENT Benefits”
“Bloomberg has a young, fast-paced culture that welcomes fresh college grads and constantly looks for ways to innovate, improve their products, or access new markets. The benefits are great including…” –
1,112 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Bloomberg L.P. President and CEO Dan Doctoroff

Dan Doctoroff
75% Approve

Pearson

www.pearson.com HQ: London, United Kingdom NYSE: PSO

A Pearson employee said:

“Manager”
“The health benefits were good.” –

John Fallon
56% Approve

Walt Disney Company

www.disney.com HQ: Burbank, CA NYSE: DIS

A Walt Disney Company employee said:

“Great co-workers terrible upper management that says one this and does the opposite.”
“Coworkers, salary and working conditions. The "Peon" workers are some of the best people I have worked with. The same, however, cannot be said for Upper management. The diversity of products means…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Walt Disney Company President, CEO, and Director Bob Iger

Bob Iger
89% Approve

US Census Bureau

www.census.gov HQ: Suitland, MD

An US Census Bureau Recruiter/Enumerator said:

“As a 'Recruiter', spent most time on the telephone. As an 'Enumerator', spent most time ouDetailed but interesting work.”
“Nice working conditions, we had new office furniture, equipment, etc. A/C worked every day ! Pay scale was very good for the area.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

John H. Thompson
87% Approve

NBCUniversal

www.nbcuni.com HQ: New York, NY NASDAQ: CMCSA

A NBCUniversal employee said:

“Good place”
“Good environment, excellent properties and managers who seem to legitimately try to balance staff's goals with the overall goals of the department and company” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

NBCUniversal CEO Stephen B. Burke

Stephen B. Burke
95% Approve

AOL

corp.aol.com HQ: New York, NY NYSE: AOL

AOL consumers were shopping, chatting, getting news and information and playing multi-user games online at the dawn of the internet. We were the cornerstone of social media long before anyone knew…Full Overview

An AOL employee said:

“Don't do it”
“It may be bought out by Yahoo! Free snacks and drinks HuffPo brand saves the company” –

AOL Chairman and CEO Tim Armstrong

Tim Armstrong
65% Approve

Wolters Kluwer

www.wolterskluwer.com HQ: Alphen aan den Rijn, Netherlands Euronext Amsterdam: WKL

Wolters Kluwer - When you have to be right ​​​ ​​Customers We serve professionals in the legal, tax, finance, and healthcare markets in over 150 countries​​ ​​Markets​ Legal…Full Overview

A Wolters Kluwer Field Sales Representative said:

“Wow - My numbers are fake!!!!!!!!!! 89%”
“They pay me for 100% because SAP can not be dissected....89% we save our jobs according to the Chicago meeting - amazingly my paycheck says 89%! Get a management job, you can do whatever!” –

Overall Company Rating

2.7 Employees say it's “OK”

Wolters Kluwer Chairman, Executive Board and CEO Nancy McKinstry

Nancy McKinstry
59% Approve

Electronic Arts

www.ea.com HQ: Redwood City, CA NASDAQ: EA

An Electronic Arts employee said:

“Returning for a 2nd adventure!!”
“- Cantina's around each major group is a nice idea, lots of tea/coffee and things to nom on - Wage and benefits is great, certainly helps me and my family. - Communication is a lot better than it…” –

Electronic Arts CEO Andrew Wilson

Andrew Wilson
71% Approve

YP

www.yp.com HQ: Tucker, GA

YP is a group of Doers who help local businesses and communities grow which is proven by our Top 40 U.S. web and mobile property and the fact we are used by 70 million unique visitors each month. Our…Full Overview

A YP Senior Manager said:

“Good and Bad. Fast Paced. Lack of Diversity in the Top Leadership Team. Owned by a financial investment firm.”
“Great people and some good managers. The office environment is not too bad. Many people have a positive outlook. The environment is never the same and is always changing.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.6 Employees say it's “OK”

YP CEO David Krantz