Reviews in Mountain View, CA

Google

www.google.com HQ: Mountain View, CA NASDAQ: GOOG

A Google Staff Software Engineer said:

“Great place to work”
“Smart co workers, lots of perks, solid reliable infrastructure, great work life balance and continuing education. You learn a lot of best practices. The researchers are world class and you get to…” –
2,318 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

4.2 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Google Co-Founder & CEO Larry Page

Larry Page
96% Approve

Intuit

www.intuit.com HQ: Mountain View, CA NASDAQ: INTU

If you're ready to create, innovate and be part of something big, then you've come to the right place. Our passion for innovation allows us to take risks and try new, ingenious ways to help our…Full Overview

An Intuit Compensation Business Partner said:

“Overall, a wonderful experience with a company that really cares about developing it's people”
“Without question, Brad Smith is a terrific leader at a company that has developed a lot of talented managers. The pay and benefits are very good, as is the work-life balance.” –
1,468 Reviews

Intuit President & CEO Brad Smith

Brad Smith
91% Approve

LinkedIn

www.linkedin.com HQ: Mountain View, CA NASDAQ: LNKD

A LinkedIn Site Reliability Engineer said:

“Genuinely thrilled to work here!”
“So, there's the obvious stuff: tons of high-quality free food and beverages, excellent compensation, great benefits, etc. Let's get to the more interesting (and really, more important, stuff…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner

Jeff Weiner
97% Approve

Symantec

www.symantec.com HQ: Mountain View, CA NASDAQ: SYMC

​​What do Symantec employees have in common? We are passionate about what we do and contribute to something really important! We protect the world’s digital information and interactions. At Symantec…Full Overview

A Symantec Senior Manager said:

“Progressive company in transition”
“Reasonably progressive thinking management that fully embraces and supports agile practices, remote teams, flex hours and locations, etc. Good benefits and bonus plans. Well known products with good…” –
1,578 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Symantec Interim CEO Michael Brown

Michael Brown
35% Approve

Microsoft

www.microsoft.com HQ: Redmond, WA NASDAQ: MSFT

A Microsoft Test Lead II said:

“Microsoft is an Excellent Employer.”
“Whatever be the outside impression of Microsoft, I should admit Microsoft treated me very well as its employee. I was very happy with the several perks, matching programs, review processes, training…” –
7,589 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella

Satya Nadella
88% Approve

Synopsys

www.synopsys.com HQ: Mountain View, CA AMEX: SNPS

Synopsys: Innovation and Beyond Synopsys is a world leader in electronic design automation (EDA), supplying the global electronics market with the software, IP and services used in semiconductor…Full Overview

A Synopsys Staff CAE said:

“You are a small nail inside a ship”
“Relatively stable and good work-life balance” –

Synopsys Co-CEOs Dr. Aart J. de Geus and Dr. Chi-Foon Chan

Dr. Aart J. de Geus and Dr. Chi-Foon Chan
96% Approve

Verisign

www.verisigninc.com HQ: Dulles, VA NASDAQ: VRSN

A Verisign Executive Assistant to CAO said:

“VeriSign was one of the best companies I've worked for with extremely intelligent people!”
“Variety of work and projects, which added diversity to my work day.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Verisign Chairman, President, CEO D. James Bidzos

D. James Bidzos
84% Approve

KPMG US

www.kpmg.com HQ: New York, NY

KPMG LLP, the U.S. audit, tax and advisory services firm, operates from 87 offices with more than 23,000 employees and partners throughout the U.S. KPMG's One Firm culture is changing the way we do…Full Overview

A KPMG US Senior Associate said:

“The Most Oppressive Place I Ever Worked”
“Learn the profession; interesting work, but not a lot of variety. Great junior people; eager to learn and willing to lend a hand. A few terrific senior partners; too bad I didn't work for them…” –
2,962 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

KPMG US Chairman & CEO John B. Veihmeyer

John B. Veihmeyer
86% Approve

NASA Ames Research Center

www.arc.nasa.gov HQ: Moffet Field, CA

A NASA Ames Research Center Electrical Engineer said:

“It was a great way to get my first engineering project experience, I learned a lot on how to work with a team.”
“Advisers help you a lot, the culture at NASA is friendly, people are there to learn rather than make money.” –

Overall CEO Rating

NASA Ames Research Center Administrator Charles F. Bolden, Jr.

Charles F. Bolden, Jr.
87% Approve

Ooyala

www.ooyala.com HQ: Mountain View, CA

An Ooyala Software Engineer said:

“A Continual Learning Experience”
“Amazing dynamic company culture, which really fosters the self-motivation to get things done. Team-oriented everything and everyone's very respectful and fun. Everyone's super excited about it and…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Ooyala President & CEO Jay Fulcher