Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews

Sort by

Ooyala

www.ooyala.com HQ: Mountain View, CA

An Ooyala Software Engineer said:

“A Continual Learning Experience”
“Amazing dynamic company culture, which really fosters the self-motivation to get things done. Team-oriented everything and everyone's very respectful and fun. Everyone's super excited about it and…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Ooyala President & CEO Jay Fulcher

Jay Fulcher
96% Approve

Shutterfly

www.shutterfly.com HQ: Redwood City, CA NASDAQ: SFLY

How many jobs help you celebrate new babies, parties, weddings, reunions, a trip to Disneyland or the Roman Coliseum... all in the same day? How many jobs help make people smile from ear to ear and…Full Overview

A Shutterfly Senior User Experience Designer said:

“Wonderful”
“The corporate culture is amazing. The people are amazing. The company really cares about its people and treats them like family.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

Shutterfly President, CEO, and Director Jeff Housenbold

Jeff Housenbold
84% Approve

Mozilla

www.mozilla.org HQ: Mountain View, CA

A Mozilla Manager said:

“Affords opportunities to make a difference in everything you do and design processes that create better flow.”
“Great people, casual, informal culture. Excellent benefits. Excellent salary. Flexible schedule. Ability to speak your mind and "share" about everything in and outside of Mozilla” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Mozilla CEO Chris Beard

Chris Beard
85% Approve

Nokia

www.nokia.com HQ: NOKIA, Finland NYSE: NOK

A Nokia employee said:

“Good work culture, difficult internal politics, very good employee benefits”
“Lots of opportunity to learn and grow, strong emphasis on learning and customer focus, very strong product offerings and loyal customer base - cust sat scores over 99% most months” –
1,412 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

Nokia CEO Rajeev Suri

Rajeev Suri
54% Approve

Axcient

www.axcient.com HQ: Mountain View, CA

An Axcient Anonymous said:

“Great Company, Great Culture, Great Team!”
“Love my team and the people I work with. That's why I come to work every day. I've worked at a number of startups and this is the best yet. I appreciate the passionate leadership team and CEO and the…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Justin Moore
63% Approve

Elance

www.elance.com HQ: Mountain View, CA

An Elance Member of Finance Team said:

“Great people!”
“Great people and culture. I had the pleasure to work with the Controller and VP of Finance, they both have great leadership skills and knowledge. The company has flexible schedules and help…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Elance President & CEO Fabio Rosati

Fabio Rosati
98% Approve

AnchorFree

www.anchorfree.com HQ: Mountain View, CA

An AnchorFree employee said:

“A good place to work”
“I've been with AnchorFree for almost a year now, and have been fairly impressed with both the company and the working environment. Professional growth is both welcomed and encouraged. There's a…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

David Gorodyansky
72% Approve

Egnyte

www.egnyte.com HQ: Mountain View, CA

An Egnyte employee said:

“Fast-paced, smart people helping enterprises share and collaborate on data in a secure and easy to use manner.”
“There is a strong work ethic here - everyone pulls their weight. We have the best solution in the market - that makes life slightly easier. We're the only ones who do exactly what we do and we play…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

Vineet Jain
71% Approve

Gigya

www.gigya.com HQ: Mountain View, CA

A Gigya BDR said:

“Amazing place to work!”
“There are so many benefits for working at Gigya. The people are amazing and make the day to day fun and exciting. Great pay, benefits, culture, perks, exc. Highly recommend.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Gigya CEO Patrick Salyer

Patrick Salyer
84% Approve

Tango

www.tango.me HQ: Mountain View, CA

Working at Tango In the world of messaging apps, Tango is a leader in the U.S. and has hundreds of millions members globally. Evolved from its popular beginnings in 2009 as free cross-platform video…Full Overview

A Tango Senior Software Engineer said:

“software engineer”
“It is a very energetic company. very friendly people. developing mobile platform and i feel they are winners. more than 250M users. great stratosphere in the office” –

Overall Company Rating

2.8 Employees say it's “OK”

Uri Raz