Be The First To
Not yet rated.
Jerry R. Welch
I worked at nFinanSe
Pros – The compensation was worth the job responsibilities.
Cons – There was a tough time understanding exactly what management wanted me to do.
Advice to Senior Management – Figure out the direction you want to go - seems like everything else is in order.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
2012-02-06 06:18 PST
I have been working at nFinanSe
Pros – - Office and low stress office environment
- Bosses don't hover over you examining your every move
- You take a lot of calls but you do help lots of people with fixing their problems with their cards.
- Free time between calls you can do whatever you want (read, browse the net, etc)
- Co-workers are usually very friendly and helpful
- Supervisors are very friendly, helpful, and care about the employees.
- Decent hourly wage for entry-level
Cons – - Very repetitive call center. You must constantly repeat things over because callers are usually uneducated or do not read their cardholder agreements.
- Promotions/raises are very hard to get. There are full time workers here who have been with the company for years and received a tiny raise (if any)
- Constant changes to the system, ways of doing things, etc.
- High turnover rate. If you are not a friendly person on the phone or struggle when dealing with people who are upset, then you will not last here.
- Suggestions to improve anything are hardly ever implemented.
Advice to Senior Management – Take suggestions from your representatives and use them. The people on the phones are dealing with the customers on a day to day basis and their advice should be taken for making changes to the product or the way things are done.
2011-05-14 11:16 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –