networx Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
4.6
CEO

1. High volume sales role. Sink or swim culture.

Former Employee - CRM (Client Relationship Manager) in Otley, Yorkshire and the Humber, England (UK)

I worked at networx full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Autonomous role, working mainly from home with 1 day a week at the head office in Otley. Regular staff incentives. Good system - well designed ATS.

Cons

High staff turnover. Strong cliques exist despite being a relatively small business. Very ego-centric workforce, especially amongst the longer-serving sales reps. Sales-focussed culture - high volume, cold-calling, sales role with less focus on service delivery. Hit & miss success rates for actual online recruitment service.

Advice to Management

Define the organisational culture & values to help recruit the right people more effectively. Be more transparent about the sales-culture and the high level of cold-calling. Encourage more coaching & mentoring by senior sales reps to break down cliques within the business.

Jun 16, 2015 – Director

Sales can be a tough environment, we are always honest at interview stage and throughout training. Sometimes certain individuals are not cut out to be in this kind of sales or it might be their ... More

CRM

Current Employee - CRM
    Current Employee - CRM

I have been working at networx full-time (More than a year)

Pros

great company, friendly, family feel and very collaborative.

Cons

Workload gets high at times due to the success of the company and managing different aspects of the job. Always having to learn new technology due to evolving recruitment system so not so much a con but adds to work load!

Advice to Management

Keep the communication channels open all the time even when it is crazy busy!

Jun 19, 2015 – Director

Communication is key to success, we are guilty at times for not communicating everything to all. It is something we are consciously trying to improve throughout the business.

Working at networx

I have been working at networx full-time

Pros

The support from management is fantastic Good incentives Relaxed and unpressured working environment Lots of positive guidance from senior level colleagues The product and service is very easy to be passionate about as it is so good Very flexible

Cons

I feel very positive about my work and the company so this is difficult. The line between technical support and working on vacancies can sometimes be very blurred and there is a divide between IT and other areas of the company. Sometimes (only sometimes) a lack of understanding of remit and level of workload between CRM's and Account Managers Salary levels could be marginally better.

Advice to Management

I am pretty happy with management and wouldn't want anything really to change Possibly make sure all areas of the business are more aware of new system developments and how they work so the first lines of contact are more informed when recieving queries. Increasing the technical support team in order to seperate IT related queries and giving CRM's and Operations more time to manage vacancies effectively.

Jun 19, 2015 – Director

These are very good points which will be brought up at our next meeting on Tuesday. Thank you for your kind words and we are glad you are happy in your work environment.

Enjoyable place to work

Pros

At networx you are treated as an individual and given the opportunities that you work for. The harder you work, the more you get back, this is both in benefits and personal growth. If you have the right attitude you can do well.

Cons

Has a few "toxic" employees dotted about. Communication throughout the business could be better.

Jun 19, 2015 – Director

"Toxic" employees is a great description! If we were all the same the world would be a boring place. We are fully aware that not all people see what is in front of them, the "grass is greener ... More

Love it

I have been working at networx full-time

Pros

If you put in the work and take out your ego the benefits are unbelievable. .

Cons

That all what u make it.

Jun 16, 2015 – Director

Thank you and yes; we offer everyone the same opportunity, but some take the opportunity, where others don't see what's in front of them

7. brinks construction 757-447-8803

Former Employee - Sub Contractor
    Former Employee - Sub Contractor

Pros

great team of guys ghood prices

Cons

none these guys are the best ive dealt with

Jun 19, 2015 – Director

Unfortunately you have the wrong networx, but thank you for the 5 stars!

Honest, straight talking, professional and focussed

Current Employee - Senior Client Relations Manager in Birmingham, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Senior Client Relations Manager in Birmingham, England (UK)

Pros

Excellent Support, Quality products/services and excellent ethics

Cons

Remote working doesnt appeal to everyone

Jun 16, 2015 – Director

Yes working from home in a sales environment is not for everyone. It can be tough, when you need to bounce off someone, sometimes speaking on the phone is not enough.

9. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - CRM in Leeds, England (UK)
    Current Employee - CRM in Leeds, England (UK)

Pros

Great product and service, great people and a very fair business.

Cons

Sales has its pressures, which sometimes is difficult to handle

Jun 19, 2015 – Director

Great Company to work for!

I have been working at networx full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Have worked way up since starting and enjoy my responsibilities - feel supported here

Cons

Can be stressful at times but what job isnt!

Jun 19, 2015 – Director

We are glad you feel supported as everyone is important to our business. We try to alleviate the pressure with recruiting more support to help the team.

11. Jobs at networx!!

Pros

Excellent Supportive Team Working Environment!

Cons

Sometimes stressful but everyone helps one another!

RSS Feed </> Embed