Reviews in Raleigh, NC

110 of 1,285 Companies
Sort by

IBM

www.ibm.com HQ: Armonk, NY NYSE: IBM

Join us. Where forward-thinking IBMers are inspired to build a smarter planet. Be an innovator Whether you're fresh out of college, or an experienced professional, IBM is a company where you can…Full Overview

An IBM Advisory Software Engineer said:

“Growth in the company”
“there is constant exposure to new topics, and education available. 40 hours/year dedicated education time.” –
10,192 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

IBM CEO Virginia Rometty

Virginia Rometty
64% Approve

North Carolina State University

www.ncsu.edu HQ: Raleigh, NC

A North Carolina State University Postdoctoral Research Scholar said:

“My experience has been positive. I've gained a great deal of knowledge and cutting-edge research experience.”
“There are significant resources and facilities to support investigators research activities. The faculty are world-renowned in their respective areas of research and are very supportive in mentoring…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

North Carolina State University Chancellor W. Randolph Woodson

W. Randolph Woodson
88% Approve

SAS Institute

www.sas.com HQ: Cary, NC

A SAS Institute Account Executive said:

“Great company, but be cautious of Politics”
“Great work life balance, many perks such as a corporate gym, health center, pharmacy, day care, several dining halls, and beautiful campus. Management provides coaching and is there to help you…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

SAS Institute CEO Jim Goodnight

Jim Goodnight
85% Approve

Red Hat

www.redhat.com HQ: Raleigh, NC NYSE: RHT

A Red Hat Project Manager said:

“Freedom, Flexibility and Meritocracy”
“The great thing about Red Hat is that you in general are given the freedom to do what you want to do. While demand is high, if you have a passion in a certain area, management is open to you taking…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

Red Hat President & CEO Jim Whitehurst

Jim Whitehurst
95% Approve

Cisco Systems

www.cisco.com HQ: San Jose, CA NASDAQ: CSCO

We’re the people who made the Internet what it is today. From its early days of simple connectivity to the future of the Internet of Everything, we’ve pioneered it every step of the way. Now we’re…Full Overview

A Cisco Systems Software Engineer Intern said:

“Intern At Cisco for Two Years”
“Great work environment, lots of ability to learn, managers were invested in their reports, and I was able to drive the projects I worked on.” –
4,217 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Cisco Systems Chairman & CEO John T. Chambers

John T. Chambers
75% Approve

Sageworks

www.sageworks.com HQ: Raleigh, NC

A Sageworks Account Manager said:

“Sageworks has helped me become a better person”
“Sageworks has helped me realize that if I want to be successful, if I want to earn a lot of money, if I want to be a leader, then I have to work really hard, I have to be completely dedicated, and I…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Sageworks CEO Scott Ogle

Scott Ogle
93% Approve

Credit Suisse

www.credit-suisse.com HQ: Zurich, Switzerland NASDAQ: CS

A Credit Suisse employee said:

“AVP IT”
“- If you know how to do the job, you can survive and be rewarded. Although some just based on his network and grew up” –
1,130 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

Credit Suisse CEO, Credit Suisse Group and Credit Suisse Brady W. Dougan

Brady W. Dougan
81% Approve

Allscripts

www.allscripts.com HQ: Chicago, IL NASDAQ: MDRX

An Allscripts Associate Project Manager said:

“Challenging Work and Some Good People”
“-Fast paced work environment -Some corporate veterans with lots of experience and able to give sound advice -Great location and easy access to parking” –

Overall Company Rating

2.8 Employees say it's “OK”

Allscripts CEO Paul Black

Paul Black
58% Approve

State Employees' Credit Union

www.ncsecu.org HQ: Raleigh, NC

A State Employees' Credit Union Financial Service Representative said:

“Its a paycheck”
“Low stress, Set hours , You don't work overtime unless you want to. You are promoted for the most part at quickly as you put the work in . Very clear career path. Excellent 401k and they pay 100 % of…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

State Employees' Credit Union President Jim Blaine

Jim Blaine
65% Approve

NetApp

www.netapp.com HQ: Sunnyvale, CA NASDAQ: NTAP

At NetApp, your expertise is what drives our growing success NetApp is the ideal place to give your career a boost. Our global setting highly values and fosters a healthy and happy work-life…Full Overview

A NetApp Technical Support Engineer II said:

“Very POOR work place. Management is clueless”
“Most if not all tse's are willing to help eachother out. Teamwork is key here and it is present.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

NetApp President & CEO Tom Georgens

Tom Georgens
86% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at company reviews and ratings in Raleigh, NC - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. All 3,645 company reviews posted anonymously by employees.