Reviews in Rockville, MD

Westat

www.westat.com HQ: Rockville, MD

A Westat Security Assistant said:

“A learning experience”
“The people are friendly. The work is interesting. It can keep you busy. It is a interesting place to work.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

James E. Smith
73% Approve

FINRA

www.finra.org HQ: Rockville, MD

A FINRA Senior Regulatory Analyst said:

“Great introductory experience to financial industry. As long as you get your work done, management is easy to please.”
“Great work-life balance. You have the opportunity to get exposure to a lot of different ares of the financial industry” –

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

FINRA Chairman & CEO Richard G. Ketchum

Richard G. Ketchum
67% Approve

Lockheed Martin

www.lockheedmartin.com HQ: Bethesda, MD NYSE: LMT

From our history to our international footprint, there are certain things you want to know about us as it pertains to your career. Many CAREER AREAS To Choose From Discover…Full Overview

A Lockheed Martin Communications Manager said:

“Brief, but rewarding”
“Competitive salary and benefits, reasonable working hours. 9/80 schedule at some of the sites. Relocation assistance offered.” –
2,184 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

Lockheed Martin President & COO Marillyn Hewson

Marillyn Hewson
81% Approve

Booz Allen Hamilton

www.boozallen.com HQ: McLean, VA NYSE: BAH

We're looking for people with brains and heart. We believe in vision and passion. Being part of something bigger than a company or job matters to our employees. When you join Booz Allen, you’ll…Full Overview

A Booz Allen Hamilton Lead Associate said:

“Company still struggles to keep status as top tier consulting firm”
“Good place to learn through number of training/education opportunities Frequent opportunities to sharpen existing skills and develop new skills through team and company events Occasionally there…” –
2,016 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

Booz Allen Hamilton Chairman and CEO Ralph W. Shrader

Ralph W. Shrader
74% Approve

Dataprise

www.dataprise.com HQ: Rockville, MD

A Dataprise employee said:

“Great Place to Work!”
“Rewarding work, great company culture, opportunities for advancement, they invest in you as an employee through on-going training/development programs, laid back work environment, great benefits, fun…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

David E. Eisner
78% Approve

DrFirst

www.drfirst.com HQ: Rockville, MD

A DrFirst Principal Consultant said:

“Tremendous”
“Pros – I have been a DrFirst employee for over 9 years and just recently when my wife asked me to do some spring cleaning a year or so ago I thought is was going to be the same old boring job that it…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

DrFirst Chairman & CEO James F. Chen

James F. Chen
54% Approve

TerpSys

www.terpsys.com HQ: Rockville, MD

A TerpSys Computer Analyst said:

“Fired for being gay”
“Good pay, great benefits. If you kiss up and walk the walk and give up your personal life to join the cult, then you can get promoted easily.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

Ed Woods
80% Approve

Kaiser Permanente

www.kaiserpermanente.org HQ: Oakland, CA

At Kaiser Permanente, we stand for health. Yours. Ours. Everyone’s. That means we advocate the well-being of people and their parts—like hips and hearts, for instance. And to better serve those…Full Overview

A Kaiser Permanente Registered Nurse said:

“Good money, good support, good benefits”
“You are respected by all disciplines. Colleagues are well educated. Managers trust their employees. Suggestions are really listened to. This company really is on the forefront of health care today…” –
1,492 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Kaiser Permanente Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Bernard J. Tyson

Bernard J. Tyson
85% Approve

The United States Pharmacopeia

www.usp.org HQ: Rockville, MD

A The United States Pharmacopeia Senior Scientist said:

“Senior scientist”
“International and diverse workforce, great benefits, competitive salaries. Significant analytical resources and good possibilities.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.4 Employees are “Dissatisfied”

Ronald T Piervincenzi
0% Approve

J Craig Venter Institute

www.jcvi.org HQ: Rockville, MD

A J Craig Venter Institute Summer Lab Research Intern said:

“Summer Intern at JCVI”
“Jean culture, parties every month, friendly staff and laid back evironment” –

Overall Company Rating

2.8 Employees say it's “OK”

J Craig Venter Institute Founder, Chairman & CEO J Craig Venter

J Craig Venter
31% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at company reviews and ratings in Rockville, MD - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. All 1,324 company reviews posted anonymously by employees.