Reviews in San Jose, CA

4150 of 3,877 Companies
Sort by

Intacct Corporation

www.intacct.com HQ: San Jose, CA

Intacct makes small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms more productive and improves company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting…Full Overview

An Intacct Corporation Corporate Sales Manager said:

“I've been in various Sales and Sales Management roles for almost 4 years at Intacct”
“Respect is a quality I hold in high regard. The level of respect one recieves at Intacct is at the highest calibre. Much is expected and the goals are very high but at no time does it get personal…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Intacct Corporation CEO Robert Reid

Robert Reid
98% Approve

Barracuda Networks

www.barracudanetworks.com HQ: Campbell, CA NYSE: CUDA

A Barracuda Networks employee said:

“Friendly and open work environment”
“-Continuous growth and changes - never boring -Great environment, friendly people, lots of fun -Career opportunities for creative, hard working individuals -Lots of perks” –

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

Barracuda Networks President and CEO William

William
68% Approve

San Jose State

www.sjsu.edu HQ: San Jose, CA

A San Jose State Teaching Associate said:

“My experience at SJSU was a positive one.”
“Best reasons to work here: central to Silicon Valley, get to meet a lot of people, campus constantly being updated, amazing library on campus, well organized, smooth processes in paperwork, and…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

San Jose State President Mohammad Qayoumi

Mohammad Qayoumi
49% Approve

Infosys

www.infosys.com HQ: Bangalore, India NASDAQ: INFY

An Infosys Technology Architect said:

“good people, intelligent and smart employees,poor work life balance and compensation”
“good people, intelligent and smart employees open culture great customer base, opportunity to travel abroad and take variety of work.” –
8,148 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Dr. Vishal Sikka
100% Approve

Space Systems/Loral

www.ssloral.com HQ: Palo Alto, CA

A Space Systems/Loral Engineer said:

“Awful and out-of-touch management”
“You can get away with working much less hours here than at other places I have been at.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Space Systems/Loral President John Celli

John Celli
66% Approve

LSI

www.lsi.com HQ: San Jose, CA

LSI is an Avago Technologies Company. Visit Careers at Avago for more information on our open positions. At Avago, our employee's passion is helping drive the communications revolution.Full Overview

A LSI Senior Design Engineer said:

“Senior Design Engineer”
“Nice place to work and good work life balance.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

LSI President and CEO of Avago Technologies Hock E. Tan

Hock E. Tan
20% Approve

Nokia

www.nokia.com HQ: Espoo, Finland NYSE: NOK

A Nokia said:

“upward mobility and interesting work”
“Professional management, growing, interesting work pushing the frontiers, world class amenities and resources, good salaries, Scandinavian corporate culture (empathy). I used to work at Apple and my…” –
1,244 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Nokia CEO Rajeev Suri

Rajeev Suri
68% Approve

Riverbed Technology

www.riverbed.com HQ: San Francisco, CA NASDAQ: RVBD

Join the Winning Team Riverbed Technology and our award-winning WAN optimization solutions are changing the way organizations work. The pride, expertise, and innovation we build into our products and…Full Overview

A Riverbed Technology Senior Escalation Engineer said:

“Strictly OK”
“Free time. Very laid back.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Riverbed Technology Chairman, President, and CEO Jerry M. Kennelly

Jerry M. Kennelly
94% Approve

Hitachi Data Systems

www.hds.com HQ: Santa Clara, CA

Hitachi Spirit Hitachi Spirit is what distinguishes us as the employer and partner of choice. It’s more than our foundation, more than a poster on the wall. It’s how we operate every day, how we get…Full Overview

An Hitachi Data Systems IT Professional said:

“Former employee”
“Great hardware products. Great peers to work with in professional services. Good training on their products. Plenty of travel for those who enjoy traveling.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Hitachi Data Systems CEO Jack Domme

Jack Domme
85% Approve

TiVo

www.tivo.com HQ: Alviso, CA NASDAQ: TIVO

A TiVo Software Engineer said:

“Terrific! Had an internship here and they treated me very well!!!”
“They were very good about letting me have flexible hours and even working from home. Lots of little perks, free fruit every other morning, the occasional team building excursion, received a team…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

TiVo President, CEO, and Director Tom Rogers

Tom Rogers
41% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at company reviews and ratings in San Jose, CA - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. All 27,237 company reviews posted anonymously by employees.