Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews

UW Medicine

www.uwmedicine.org HQ: Seattle, WA

An UW Medicine Manager said:

“great work”
“working with patients who value the care and help providing the best in medicine with the best minds in medicine quest for being the best shoulder to shoulder with the best physicians and…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

Not Yet Rated

City of Seattle

www.seattle.gov HQ: Seattle, WA

Seattle is known for innovation, progress and creative solutions. The City of Seattle provides a remarkable range of opportunities for people seeking a way to make their work mean more; engaging with…Full Overview

A City of Seattle Project Management Intern said:

“Easy, stable employment, but boring. I highly recommend an internship, but I don't know if I want to go permanent.”
“Excellent intern education. Very organized summer intern program. Looks like there are a lot of opportunities for advancement in the near future with half the city talking about retiring in the…” –

City of Seattle Mayor Ed Murray

Ed Murray
49% Approve

Marchex

www.marchex.com HQ: Seattle, WA NASDAQ: MCHX

Our advertising technology turns hope into expectation. An ad campaign is an investment. And we believe you should only invest in ads that get you tangible results. Marchex is a mobile advertising…Full Overview

A Marchex employee said:

“Relaxed, productive environment”
“People are generally productive, fun, and smart. They work hard and go home when the work day is over. There is plenty of opportunity to grow, and enough senior-level, experienced professionals to…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

Marchex Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer Russell C. Horowitz

Russell C. Horowitz

Aegis Living

www.aegisliving.com HQ: Redmond, WA

With 30 senior housing communities in three states, it is our great privilege to share in the lives of our residents, and we’re honored to learn the wisdom each person has developed over a lifetime…Full Overview

An Aegis Living Marketing Director said:

“Forward thinking, innovative company focused on person centered care for older adults.”
“Industry leader for assisted living and memory care. Emphasis on creative, life changing experiences for the residents. Employee first company. Many wonderful "extras" to take care of employees…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Dwayne Clark
96% Approve

Razorfish

www.razorfish.com HQ: Seattle, WA

A Razorfish Media said:

“Great Place To Work below manager level- Upper Management is a mess and Publicis is screwing them over”
“The people you work with are great and they are supportive in helping you grow if you are below Management level.” –

Pete Stein

Getty Images

www.gettyimages.com HQ: Seattle, WA

A Getty Images Account Manager said:

“Great people, culture and leadership principles”
“Good culture, benefits, work life balance” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Getty Images CEO and Director Jonathan D. Klein

Jonathan D. Klein

Russell Investments

www.russell.com HQ: Seattle, WA

A Russell Investments Portfolio Manager said:

“It is the biggest investment management company in the Pacific Northwest with a world-class reputation”
“I like the company culture that allows career advancement. It enjoys a great reputation among institutional investors. Very hard-working and talented employees.” –

Russell Investments President and CEO Len Brennan

Len Brennan
85% Approve

Avalara

www.avalara.com HQ: Bainbridge Island, WA

Our Headquarters on Bainbridge Island, Washington is a modern, sprawling, 3-story building. And while most of us tend to take the stairs, the elevator ride is short. Which is why it’s good that our…Full Overview

An Avalara Anonymous said:

“Not for the the faint of heart.”
“The best thing about Avalara, is the people. It doesn't matter which department I am interacting with everyone is warm and helpful. I love going to work and having friends there. The work is…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

Scott McFarlane
87% Approve

Nintendo of America

www.nintendo.com HQ: Redmond, WA

A Nintendo of America employee said:

“Very fun, but not for the driven and ambitious”
“Pay was good, and work/life balance was excellent. People overall are very nice. And it's a fun, safe environment. You're dealing with Mario! The most innocuous character in video games.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.9 Employees say it's “OK”

Nintendo of America CEO Satoru Iwata

Satoru Iwata
57% Approve

Seattle Children's

www.seattlechildrens.org HQ: Seattle, WA

A Seattle Children's Charge Nurse, PICU said:

“Great Place To Work”
“Since I work there for 25+ years (left in 2007), I was able to see the hospital grow in size and maturity. This is a great place to work! Unfortunately I moved 1500 mile away - too far to commute…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Seattle Children's CEO Thomas N. Hansen