Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews

17 of 7 Companies
Sort by

Kentucky Community and Technical College System

www.kctcs.edu HQ: Versailles, KY

A Kentucky Community and Technical College System Senior Public Relations Manager said:

“Government job. Steady, but boring, with lots of red tape”
“It's a steady job, working for state government. There was a nice benefit of extra time off during the Christmas holidays.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

Not Yet Rated

DRS and Associates

www.drsandassociates.com HQ: Studio City, CA

A DRS and Associates Senior PR Account Manager said:

“A professionally run PR and Marketing agency, wonderful client base and great place to work.”
“A boutique company run by passionate and caring owner/management. DRS and Associates was a great opportunity for me and I gained additional industry experience and skills in public relations and…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

David R. Schlocker
100% Approve

Microsoft

www.microsoft.com HQ: Redmond, WA NASDAQ: MSFT

A Microsoft Senior PR Manager said:

“If you're experienced pro coming into Microsoft, beware”
“Benefits, major budgets, smart people” –
8,789 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella

Satya Nadella
81% Approve

Optimizely

www.optimizely.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

An Optimizely Senior PR Manager said:

“Optimizely is a team of fearless, dynamic and adaptive producers.”
“Optimizely demonstrates all of the positive qualities of working at a startup. The founders have made mindful decisions to extract all the great things they enjoy about startup life and embedding…” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Optimizely Co-Founder & CEO Dan Siroker

Dan Siroker
100% Approve

AT&T

www.att.com HQ: Dallas, TX NYSE: T

At AT&T, our passion to serve extends beyond our customers to our employees. Our people have helped to make us the No. 1 communications company in the world, and in return, we work hard to maintain…Full Overview

An AT&T Senior Public Relations Manager said:

“It's a large business and every business unit has its own culture and pressures.”
“The company genuinely wants people to enjoy working for AT&T. The leaders are smart and innovation is encouraged. There are lots of different jobs available within the company.” –
6,250 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

AT&T Chairman and CEO Randall L. Stephenson

Randall L. Stephenson
69% Approve

Trent & Company

www.trentandcompany.com HQ: New York, NY

A Trent & Company Senior PR Manager said:

“a great place to learn how to be a CREATIVE PUBLICIST”
“Since I have been working with Trent & Co., I have been very impressed with work ethic of the entire team. The agency has a full roster of a wide range of lifestyle accounts, and it is really a…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

Nancy Trent
62% Approve

Symantec

www.symantec.com HQ: Mountain View, CA NASDAQ: SYMC

What do Symantec employees have in common? We are passionate about what we do and contribute to something really important! We protect the world’s digital information and interactions. At Symantec…Full Overview

A Symantec Senior Manager, Public Relations said:

“A fantastic eight years, but current re-org was mis-managed and makes me question their future.”
“Highly talented workforce with many passionate people. Large company with large resources. The company is genuinely interested in doing the right thing for customers, employees and partners. Most…” –
1,777 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

Symantec Interim CEO Michael Brown