Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews

Sort by

Microsoft

www.microsoft.com HQ: Redmond, WA NASDAQ: MSFT

A Microsoft Senior Product Manager said:

“A good company full of smart people and amazing opportunities”
“Work life balance, opportunities, pay, benefits, interesting challenges. You can create your own job as long as you are curious and driven. Finding the right group can be incredibly rewarding and…” –
8,771 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella

Satya Nadella
81% Approve

Amazon.com

www.amazon.com HQ: Seattle, WA NASDAQ: AMZN

Not ready to apply yet? Click here to join our Talent communities, where you can learn more about us and stay up-to-date with Amazonian opportunities!Full Overview

An Amazon.com Senior Product Manager said:

“Work hard, really hard. Fun? Depends now what your definition of fun is.”
“- Learn from the best. The bar for excellence at Amazon is set extremely high, and everyone is expected to constantly reach for it. - Go beyond what you thought was possible. Working at Amazon will…” –
3,944 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

Amazon.com Chairman, President, and CEO Jeff Bezos

Jeff Bezos
80% Approve

Oracle

www.oracle.com HQ: Redwood City, CA NYSE: ORCL

An Oracle Senior Product Manager said:

“Product Manager at Oracle via Acquisition”
“I joined Oracle through an acquisition, and moved into a product management role within a fairly large team on the Fusion Middleware side of the business. I was very lucky with all of my immediate…” –
6,164 Reviews

Oracle CEO and Director Larry Ellison

Larry Ellison
74% Approve

Cisco Systems

www.cisco.com HQ: San Jose, CA NASDAQ: CSCO

The Internet of Everthing is Changing Everything. The Internet of Everything is a global industry phenomenon that is driving the biggest market transition for Cisco and for our customers. This…Full Overview

A Cisco Systems Senior Manager, Product Management said:

“Good ethics. Decent execution. Poor innovation.”
“Collaborative, supportive culture. Management typically supports telecommuting and PTO for family emergencies. The company is very responsive to larger enterprise customers.” –
5,415 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Cisco Systems Chairman & CEO John T. Chambers

John T. Chambers
69% Approve

Yahoo

www.yahoo.com HQ: Sunnyvale, CA NASDAQ: YHOO

A Yahoo Senior Product Manager said:

“Great pace and several products to work on”
“Aggressive launches to excel in industry. Provides management transparency, connecting employees to goals. Provides more power to employees who can deliver. Great benefits, like new child leave.” –
1,865 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Yahoo President and CEO Marissa Mayer

Marissa Mayer
79% Approve

eBay Inc.

www.ebay.com HQ: San Jose, CA NASDAQ: EBAY

​​ eBay Inc. is a global commerce platform and payments leader. eBay Inc. is comprised of three business units with their own distinct brand: eBay enables individuals and business to buy and sell…Full Overview

An eBay Inc. Senior Product Manager said:

“Overall great experience but limited growth opportunity”
“Some really good projects to work on. Get to know the eCommerce domain Great engineering team to work with Innovation happening but at a slower pace” –
1,172 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

eBay Inc. President and CEO John J. Donahoe

John J. Donahoe
86% Approve

AT&T

www.att.com HQ: Dallas, TX NYSE: T

At AT&T, our passion to serve extends beyond our customers to our employees. Our people have helped to make us the No. 1 communications company in the world, and in return, we work hard to maintain…Full Overview

An AT&T Senior Product Marketing Manager said:

“Marketing at AT&T”
“Good pay. Generally, the company is so large that you can find positions that are of interest to most anybody. Not to say that they are hiring, but the company employs a vast array of positions.” –
6,230 Reviews

AT&T Chairman and CEO Randall L. Stephenson

Randall L. Stephenson
69% Approve

Hewlett-Packard

www.hp.com HQ: Palo Alto, CA NYSE: HPQ

The world is waiting. HP got its start over 70 years ago because of two men who believed in their ideas. While a lot has changed since then, our commitment to innovation and creative thought is…Full Overview

An Hewlett-Packard Senior Product Marketing Manager said:

“All the pros and cons typical of a large business”
“- Reasonably generous healthcare and benefits - Opportunities for lateral growth - Genuinely working to improve - Most people are supportive, willing to pitch in and accomplish goals” –
9,460 Reviews

Hewlett-Packard CEO Meg Whitman

Meg Whitman
78% Approve

Adobe

www.adobe.com HQ: San Jose, CA

At Adobe, we create digital experiences that change the world. How? We help people bring ideas to life by creating content that makes life more fun and work more impactful. We give businesses and…Full Overview

An Adobe Senior Product Manager said:

“Company that really cares about its employees”
“Great Compensation plan, great benefits and side perks, great locations, and great people!” –
1,122 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Adobe President and CEO Shantanu Narayen

Shantanu Narayen
85% Approve

PayPal

www.paypal.com HQ: San Jose, CA

A PayPal Senior Product Manager said:

“Enormous opportunity but potential to be more focused”
“PayPal is truly the leading online global payments platform, and as such there is no shortage of interesting projects and great challenges to work on. This also attracts a fair share of smart and…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

PayPal President and CEO Designee Dan Schulman