synergy flavors

Add Photos

Roderick W. Sowders

Great Work Environment

Wauconda, IL

ProsPositive and energetic company culture! Everyone is excited about the business, and it is a very collaborative work environment. The senior leadership team is very knowledgeable and willing to share information. I enjoy coming to work every day!!

ConsJob responsibilities need to be a bit more defined for each role.

Advice to Senior ManagementOne on ones every month or so would be nice.

Confusing and Questionable.

Customer Service (Former Employee)
    Wauconda, IL

ProsVery nice people, small company, little office politics.

ConsManagement uses recruiting agencies to hire and fire at will. Management plays favorites.

Advice to Senior ManagementOne should be more sympathetic. I once saw an employee hired at an agency and last 2 days because he needed time to learn an ERP system. He was terminated that quick. This company uses recruiting agencies to hire and fire at will. It is sad to see very enthusiastic people let go. Please change this and commit more. People require more time to learn about functions than just two days. This is a ridiculous expectation.

LOVE this place

Wauconda, IL

ProsProfessional atmosphere, exellent and innovative product line, knowledgeable employees, and beautiful new facility with top of the line and state of the art manufacturing and R&D facilities.

ConsLimited hotels within a reasonable distance making customer visits more difficult.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior managment does an excellent job encouraging employee growth, I would advise to provide more formal training for new employees even though on-the-job experience is provided.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

No Teamwork, No training

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsAt times flexible schedule, but highly frowned upon.

ConsThis is more of high school, were certain people click with others and gain up on people they physically don't like or are threaten by the persons knowledge. Lack of teamwork and training within the environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork with people and give them opportunities to grow within. Get more involved with your employees and have monthly one-on-ones

Worked for synergy flavors? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at synergy flavors reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for synergy flavors CEO Roderick W. Sowders. All reviews posted anonymously by synergy flavors employees.