Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews

Sort by

FairPoint Communications

www.fairpoint.com HQ: Charlotte, NC NASDAQ: FRP

A FairPoint Communications employee said:

“Unstable - always threatened with layoffs”
“Middle management seems to care” –

Overall Company Rating

2.4 Employees are “Dissatisfied”

FairPoint Communications CEO and Director Paul H. Sunu

Paul H. Sunu
25% Approve

Cricket Wireless

www.cricketwireless.com HQ: Atlanta, GA

Not ready to apply yet? Click here to join our Talent Community, where you can learn more about us and stay up-to-date with Cricket opportunities! Game-changing products and services = Life-changing…Full Overview

A Cricket Wireless employee said:

“Rocky start but was good experience for recent college grad. Benefits were good. No opportunity for advancement.”
“Good benefits, a lot of vacation time, bonus was good when sales were good. Toward the end of my employment, communication started to get a little better. I was given opportunities to get involved…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

Cricket Wireless SVP-Cricket Jennifer Van Buskirk

Jennifer Van Buskirk
78% Approve

Noble Voice

www.noblevoice.com HQ: Darien, IL

A Noble Voice Call Center Representative said:

“My time at Noble Voice has been a learning experience.”
“I love how we have the ability to earn commission and make great money while doing so. While earning commission we still get the security of maintaining a decent hourly base. This way I know I have…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.2 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Eric Bull
95% Approve

iCore

www.icore.com HQ: McLean, VA

iCore Networks was established in 2001, and is the premier provider of integrated solutions that unfailingly meet customer demand now and well into the future. iCores’ unique CloudFUZN solution…Full Overview

An iCore Project Manager said:

“Challenging and fast-paced with substantial career growth and learning potential”
“There is a huge opportunity to learn the business and the company will pay/reimburse you for outside training. I already had my CCNA when I came to iCore, but many employees have gotten their…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

iCore CEO, Chairman & Founder Stephen G. Canton

Stephen G. Canton
82% Approve

Tango

www.tango.me HQ: Mountain View, CA

Working at Tango In the world of messaging apps, Tango is a leader in the U.S. and has hundreds of millions members globally. Evolved from its popular beginnings in 2009 as free cross-platform video…Full Overview

A Tango employee said:

“Need a better management team”
“There are quite a few smart and experienced engineers here. Large user base, a lot of interesting problems.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.8 Employees say it's “OK”

Uri Raz
37% Approve

TracFone

www.tracfone.com HQ: Medley, FL

A TracFone employee said:

“some departments are great to be in!”
“have a positive experience so far. great department & mgr.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.5 Employees say it's “OK”

F. J. Pollak
62% Approve

ReadyTalk

www.readytalk.com HQ: Denver, CO

A ReadyTalk Engineer said:

“ReadyTalk is a great company for those that want to make their own opportunities!”
“A person can really make their own way here if they are willing to step up. Management at all levels is very open to hearing from anyone and everyone. Even when there are disagreements you get the…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

ReadyTalk Founder & CEO Dan King

Dan King
100% Approve

Intelsat

www.intelsat.com HQ: McLean, VA NYSE: I

An Intelsat employee said:

“Very nice people, industry just may be limited”
“-Very helpful people -International, many different levels to work at -Nice atmosphere, new workplace, very sleek and modern feel” –

Overall Company Rating

2.9 Employees say it's “OK”

Intelsat CEO and Director Dave McGlade

Dave McGlade
53% Approve

Universal Service Administrative Company

www.usac.org HQ: Washington, DC

The Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC) is an independent, not-for-profit corporation designated by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) as the administrator of universal service…Full Overview

An Universal Service Administrative Company employee said:

“Work/life balance and some challenges”
“Benefits are very good. Standouts include 401K and family healthcare. Vacation leave is ample. New CEO may bring some fresh air and new ideas to leadership.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

Chris Henderson
Not Yet Rated

Wireless Generation, Inc.

www.wirelessgeneration.com HQ: New York, NY

A Wireless Generation, Inc. Software Engineering said:

“Best Job I Ever Had, But That Era is Over”
“Excellent colleagues -- Intelligent, fun, interesting, and good people. Very healthy and positive culture. The engineering talent level was also extraordinary, and that was maintained largely even…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

Wireless Generation, Inc. CEO & Co-Founder Larry Berger