Top Companies in Albuquerque, NM

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Albuquerque based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 567 Companies
Sort by

Vector Marketing

www.vectormarketing.com HQ: Olean, NY

A Vector Marketing Cutco Sales Professional said:

“Best experience hands down.”
“Great people, ethical company, great money, set own schedule, company trips around the world, fantastic resume builder” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Bruce Goodman and Albert DiLeonardo
80% Approve

Southwest Airlines

www.southwest.com HQ: Dallas, TX NYSE: LUV

A Southwest Airlines Supervisor said:

“Awesome place to work!”
“The awesome culture and the LUV that is spread makes Southwest the best place to work in the country. Solid profits, no history of lay offs, and a solid vision makes it the best place to place your…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.2 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Southwest Airlines Chairman, President & CEO Gary C. Kelly

Gary C. Kelly
91% Approve

Riverstone Residential Group

www.riverstoneres.com HQ: Dallas, TX

A Riverstone Residential Group Property Manager said:

“An employer with a good moral compass.”
“Riverstone puts people first and stands on a strong moral I feel extremely valued, appreciated, and supported as a Riverstone associate. I love love love my job, the people I work for and the people…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Terry Danner
94% Approve

National Distributing

www.ndcweb.com HQ: Atlanta, GA

A National Distributing Distrrict Manager said:

“very satisfying place to work”
“great management and co-workers great values and benefits” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Jay M. Davis
0% Approve

Booz Allen Hamilton

www.boozallen.com HQ: McLean, VA NYSE: BAH

We're looking for people with brains and heart. We believe in vision and passion. Being part of something bigger than a company or job matters to our employees. When you join Booz Allen, you’ll…Full Overview

A Booz Allen Hamilton Project Manager said:

“Project Manager-Engineer”
“Excellent Company with superior management.” –
2,021 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

Booz Allen Hamilton Chairman and CEO Ralph W. Shrader

Ralph W. Shrader
73% Approve

Hertz

www.hertz.com HQ: Estero, FL NYSE: HTZ

Who We Are In September of 1918, the pioneer of auto renting, Walter L. Jacobs, at the age of 22, opened a car-rental operation in Chicago. Starting with a dozen Model T Fords, which he repaired and…Full Overview

An Hertz Branch Manager Trainee said:

“Great place to grow a career.”
“There is so much knowledge that can be gained from this company. It's fast paced, which means you never have a boring moment. This is one of the best companies to build and grow your career growth.” –
1,554 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

Hertz Chairman and CEO Mark P. Frissora

Mark P. Frissora
66% Approve

Kroger

www.kroger.com HQ: Cincinnati, OH NYSE: KR

A Kroger Floater Pharmacist said:

“Nice company to work for...”
“Nice environment Time to counsel patients No looking over your shoulder at your numbers Really prioritize customer service” –
1,364 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

Kroger CEO Rodney McMullen

Rodney McMullen
58% Approve

Merrill Lynch

www.baml.com HQ: Charlotte, NY

Merrill Lynch – A Global Leader Merrill Lynch is one of the world’s premier providers of wealth management, securities trading and sales, corporate finance and investment banking services. Working…Full Overview

A Merrill Lynch PMD Financial Advisor Trainee said:

“Good training program, tough to make the performance hurdles, good compensation and bonus structure if successful”
“Independence, good training and support, open architecture of products, success oriented.” –
1,100 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Merrill Lynch President & CEO of Bank of America Brian T. Moynihan

Brian T. Moynihan
73% Approve

Subway

www.subway.com HQ: Milford, CT

A Subway Shift Manager said:

“Shift Manager”
“I have been working here for almost four years and have really enjoyed my time here. My management team if very friendly and works with everyones schedules. I have had a pleasure of having the best…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

Subway President Fred DeLuca

Fred DeLuca
75% Approve

Aerotek

www.aerotek.com HQ: Hanover, MD

A Leader in Recruiting and Staffing Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With nearly three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, we have developed the knowledge and…Full Overview

An Aerotek HEDIS Reviewer Project Administrator said:

“You will not find a better recruiting firm to work with, in my books they are tops!!!!”
“You will always have someone to support you through any kind of difficulties that come your way, if they don't have an answer, they will find someone who does have the answer.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

Aerotek President & CEO Todd Mohr

Todd Mohr
78% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Albuquerque, NM - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 1,257 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.