Jobs Companies & Reviews Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Alpharetta, GA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Alpharetta based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 580 Companies
Sort by

Mainstream Merchant Services

mainstreamms.com HQ: Alpharetta, GA

Dear B2B Sales Professional, - My name is Jay Vignale, President of MainStream Merchant Services in Alparetta, GA. - We’re looking for experienced sales professionals in the payments industry to…Full Overview

A Mainstream Merchant Services employee said:

“A People Oriented Company”
“When I first started at Mainstream I noticed on day one that this company treats its employees well. We all work very hard and we also enjoy ourselves any chance we can get. The management here is…” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Mainstream Merchant Services President Jay Vignale

Jay Vignale

VersionOne

www.versionone.com HQ: Alpharetta, GA

A VersionOne Developer said:

“Nothing short of amazing”
“Extremely positive and pleasant work environment and culture. Unlike most workplaces, management realizes happy employees are productive employees, and good work and accomplishments are recognized…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Robert Holler

Adcap Network Systems

www.adcapnet.com HQ: Alpharetta, GA

An Adcap Network Systems employee said:

“Adcap ROCKS!”
“I started at Adcap as an intern & was offered a full time position right out of college, (which is awesome)! I loved how welcoming everyone was; everyone was willing to take time out of their…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Christine Versluis

Symphony Performance Health

www.symphonyph.com HQ: Alpharetta, GA

A Symphony Performance Health employee said:

“Good Company, Great People”
“Symphony Performance Health provides a pleasant work environment with a good work/life balance. Its great to be surrounded by so many smart and ambitious co-workers. The CEO and Senior Management…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Al Vega

Junction Solutions, Inc.

www.junctionsolutions.com HQ: Denver, CO

A Junction Solutions, Inc. Consultant said:

“Just started working here!”
“It is a great atmosphere! And everyone wants you to succeed and willing to help! The benefits are great and management seem very understandable about taking time off.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Jeff Grell

Paymetric

www.paymetric.com HQ: Roswell, GA

A Paymetric employee said:

“Incredible company to work for!”
“Paymetric is a great company to work for - great compensation, passionate & friendly coworkers, and incredible benefits. So many opportunities to learn and grow professionally. Flexible working…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Asif Ramji

Veredus

www.vereduscorp.com HQ: Tampa, FL

A Veredus IT Contractor said:

“Atlanta office is great”
“As a contractor, Veredus was only the second company I have worked with in many years that does not treat a contractor feel like a piece of meat. I felt like a valued member of their team for the…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Dan Rodriguez
96% Approve

Staffing Technologies

www.staffingtechnologies.com HQ: Alpharetta, GA

A Staffing Technologies Senior Recruiter said:

“Don't Judge a Book by its Cover; Not all Staffing Companies are Created Equal.”
“As an employee driven to earn uncapped amounts of money based on the effort / time put into the job, while caring for the well-being of its employees (a.k.a. contractors / consultants), this is OZ…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Jim McNabb

NextGen Information Services

www.nextgen-is.com HQ: Saint Louis, MO

A NextGen Information Services Senior Project Manager said:

“Excellent Consulting Company to work for !”
“Management has good rapport with Client representatives. They are willing to listen to consultant inputs. They acknowledge and appreciate feedback and willing to institute changes. Have excellent…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Carmen Jacob

Camp Bow Wow

www.campbowwowusa.com

A Camp Bow Wow Camp Counselor said:

“Would not work here again.”
“The dogs are a lot of fun and the pay is not bad for the job. If you love dogs it can be a fun job!” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated